Last season

P7 W2 D2 L3 G13 A13 Pts 8
League Position: 12

2012-13

P7 W2 D1 L4 G7 A7 Pts 7
League Position: 11

Much better Milan.... keep it up

OptaPaolo @OptaPaolo

14 - AC Milan have picked up 14 points, as many as they had collected after 7 games in 2010-11, when they won their last Scudetto. Euphoria.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
we were second when that happened. :eek::eek:

Yup!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

B0a1e54CUAQfU6o.png:large

kosL

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Attack in Milan: i Rossoneri in the top ten European

1. Real Madrid (3.75)
2. Chelsea (2.88)
3. Barcelona (2.75)
4. Bayern Monaco (2.63)
5. Marseille (2.50)
6. Southampton (2.38)
7. AC Milan (2.29)

October 22 at 08:42
" The Milan Inzaghi is sailing at full speed, the start of this season. The team Inzaghi has the best attack in Serie A and European level is in seventh place with an average of 2.29 per game. Better for the Rossoneri only Real Madrid (3.75), Chelsea (2.88), Barcelona (2.75), Bayern Monaco (2.63), Marseille (2.50) and Southampton (2.38)."

http://www.calciomercato.com/news/milan-in-attacco-i-rossoneri-nella-top-ten-europea-104790

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
We are doing far better than I thought we would. Cant complain about Pippo or the team at the moment.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
OptaPaolo @OptaPaolo

0 - No home wins during this Serie A matchday, for the first time since the 36th matchday played in season 2012/13. Strange #SerieA

1 - AC Milan found the net with their first shot on target in this game. Menez. #MilanInter

AC Milan News @Milanello

Milan are winless in the last 5 Serie A matches. Since October 2007, Milan have only had a 5-match winless streak once: Oct-Nov 2013.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
After match day 13, Milan's average attendance ranks #1 in Serie A: 47,422 (largely thanks to 2 big games vs Merda & Ladri, without these 2 matches the attendance would be 34,820)

6OnaQcU.png

ViufNnE.png

sheva2006

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva,nesta,kaka,Maldini,totti
Hi friends,

I am new to this forum. Not actually new but I haven't posted anything for years. I have a question about our champions league trophies and I would greatly appreciate your help.
I heard and I remember I red it somewhere that big teams in Europe, specially Italian teams, didn't take the European cup ( old name of champions league ) that seriously in the early days and for them their domestic league was much more important! Have you seen any article or something that mentions this? I didn't know where to ask this question. Sorry if I have posted it in wrong thread.

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Don't know where to post it, so I'll say it here - Happy 115th Birthday Milan! (I'm in Canada, so it's still Dec. 16 :D) :cheers:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
OptaPaolo @OptaPaolo

5 & 8 - AC Milan have received the joint-most red cards so far (5), Nigel de Jong has picked up the most yellows (8). Nervous.

41 - This is the first 0-0 draw for AC Milan after 41 league games with at least one goal scored. Goalless.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Well two of those red cards are Armero and Essien, aka, bullshit red cards.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Fellow Milanisti,

While almost all are proud of the way the brave team performed today, there is something that remains to be said.

may-god-have-mercy-upon-my-enemies-because-i-wont.jpg

In the course of history, there have been three defining events: the big bang, pangea, and of course...bunga bunga.

350px-CMB_Timeline300_no_WMAP.jpg

350px-Blakey_220moll.jpg

701226-italy-trial-berlusconi-sentence-files.jpg

Throughout time, evolution and progress have been the defining characteristic of advancement. The dinosaurs ruled the planet, until they didn't. The technology of yester year reigned supreme, until it didn't. The phone was used for talking, until it wasn't.

These changes throughout world and human history echo true today. A change is coming, swiftly, aggressively, calmly, secretly, or however one wants to see it, but a change is coming. That speck you see in the distance, on the horizon? That's change. It might not be in focus for everyone yet, but it's coming. The change is unstoppable and not a referendum on previous institutions. If you get in the way, your fate is sealed.

For the true believers, this post represents an introduction to "Project Cleanup," and if you are a believer, you need not know more than that. If you are not, well, history can tell you what happens....

3f1133a110c4a3342bc8d435a2bf9e9c.png

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A real bad timing for the winter break.
The team finally started performing well and I hope the winter break wont affect it in a negative way. At least we'll have Alex, DES and Abate back.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Abate is not good enough to survive project clean up.

Because he's Italian, there seems to be bias to calling him part of the core. When bonera has played better (ball control and positioning) even over one match... You're not good enough.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Abate is not good enough to survive project clean up.

Because he's Italian, there seems to be bias to calling him part of the core. When bonera has played better (ball control and positioning) even over one match... You're not good enough.

Abate's leading the team in assists and he makes our right-wing dangerous.

I do think Bonera is more solid defensively, but Abate has shown us this year that he does care and that he can do well. Play Abate and Honda on the right and let the good times roll.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Abate's leading the team in assists and he makes our right-wing dangerous.

I do think Bonera is more solid defensively, but Abate has shown us this year that he does care and that he can do well. Play Abate and Honda on the right and let the good times roll.

I mean zero disrespect... But abate's assists remind me of nocerino' Magic beard season with a baker's dozen goals.

Abate has had many many opportunities to prove his worth and up until this year, he hasn't been doing much. He does make Milan dangerous on the right....:D