Favourite "acmilan-online" quotes!

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
even i wouldn't add it here :D I am not an azzuri fan not this generation :p

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
even i wouldn't add it here :D I am not an azzuri fan not this generation :p
I got it, you are more a fan of this generation right? ;)

492254640_5c8c6ea6cf.jpg

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
LOL at Pirlo :D
And who's that guy on extreme right?

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Damn you, Sasha.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
i love how galliani flails his gigantic dick all over the transfer market and fucks up everybody's shit

some executives from like barcelona/arsenal show up to meetings with suits and shit and galliani walks into the room with his pants off helicoptering his dick...

hitting ppl in the face, knocking over pitchers of ice-water on the conference table.....pressing his dick on the glass walls separating the conference room from the main office so secretaries outside can be like :eek: :eek: OMGG

people need to have a mental image of what galliani ACTUALLY does on the transfer market.

More of his stuff deserve to be here. Someone should make a megamix.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
More of his stuff deserve to be here. Someone should make a megamix.
or make an entire thread dedicated to congo. :thumbsup:

congo on our golden boy:
as surely as the sun rises.... :D

pato right now is a luxury player. we happen to be a luxury team. we can afford to pamper him...please him...'pedestal' him even through the injuries...

i agree with sven---pato will surely have to raise his level to get playing time if we sign tevez/anyone. even looking when cassano comes back next season...the level cassano played at in the beginning of teh season would surely bench a mediocre pato....fuck it would bench 99% of all forwards.

i especially liked how sven described our depth of forward-talent...."obscene". it truly is worldclass. now, i also agree with sven when he says pato CAN raise his level and demand starting time by merit of his performances. i'm thinking about his performance vs. napoli last season. pato has it in him..i'm confident he will.

an injury free, fully fit pato is quite simply a JOY to watch. incredibly luxurious, silky smooth, devastatingly direct, natural, instinctual, dominating. scary scary player...we will be holding on to him ;)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
There was like 40 threads with countless pages to read when this post made me realize it's a waste of time:
Fucking menstruation posts...

Wish there was some feature like 10 posts worth to read from today.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

You have grown in my eyes man! This is me, watching Milan CL game in a bar :D

Which is now rarer coz it tends to go unpleasent as people say to ma later, hahaha.

Now Im home, swearing along or with one or two Milanista :lol::lol:

carletto

sacred pig!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ancelotti
I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.

WHOSE QOUTE IS THIS?

carletto

sacred pig!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ancelotti
what; u too?
i thought i was the only one.

this one?:D

Reaction score
It's not a post, it's a signature. I just find it amazing

from edikakaka
~ After U drink Coca-Cola u better not to drink pepsi because they will fight each other in ur stomach and will cause u stomach ache~

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Goodbye Kojak #KudosToMe
Kudos to ME for backing Baka since day one. I remember whilst others shitted on his signing I was one of a tiny minority to point out he had great potential and 5m was a steal. Thanks for providing me right Yoko Ono. One things for sure, we should redeem him at all costs. He’s still incredibly young (24) so will only improve further. Also, if we’re serious about winning we need quality rotational players like him, Biglia & Bona.

Where is the (Congo?) post about how everyone wants the coach to be fired because we didn't play during the weekend?

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I see Kujak wall of text, I just skip it, can't be bothered to read his drivel, so I missed this gem.
He said "kudos to ME"? All caps ME?
What a fucking nutcase

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I see Kujak wall of text, I just skip it, can't be bothered to read his drivel, so I missed this gem.
He said "kudos to ME"? All caps ME?
What a fucking nutcase
Haha same.

Aint nobody have time for that.