The Red & Black Forums - View Single Post - Official Formula One thread
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2004, 07:58   #84
Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaká 22
Rex

With McLaren getting JPM next season...Do you think they will be able to tak the constructors of Ferrari..I think so but wht do you think?
It's unpredictable the new comer JPM will be *soften* the path of chance of getting the constructors' title next season. The main problem for McLaren should to be solved namely their reliability that has been disturbing over the years. It might be they has solved it, I'm not quite sure yet. On the other hand, their technology is pretty good, I would say they're developing this season of MP4-19 engines with twin clutch technology. Seeing the progress in last two rounds before, this kind of gearbox still having trouble, and not known yet detailed why does McLaren of having on it.

The certain thing is McLaren technology supposed to be commendable due to step forward of its development.

The journey is still long way to go 'till the final of season, you'd better to watch the race, the atmosphere, the *intriques* on the track, and so on at tremendous Sakhir this weekend

Signature
Veni, Vidi, Vici

Il Grande MILAN
MILANO SIAMO NOI
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote