Franck Kessié Thread

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Gazzetta reports that Kessie had returned from the recent International matches with a slight muscular issue. He played the Derby while injured and was rested for the Betis game instead.

Hence the Bakayoko sub...

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Recover quickly our Kessie!

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Was a pressing monster during the match yesterday, its something people don't give him enough praise for. At 20 years old he's already one of the best box-2-box midfielders in the world based on his strength, athleticism, and work-rate. Once his technique and awareness offensively improve...

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
beast

beast

beast

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Had to wait an AWFUL long time to take the penalty.
Kept his composure brilliantly.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
7f83bd89a7b22830ed096377a8b882a4-32337-1543753686.jpeg

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
i love this guy so much but he missed so many chances .

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Pretty great overall, but has to improve his decision making when closer to goal. Could've had at least 1 more goal if he'd passed it.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
If he can work on his decision making in the final third we have an absolute gem for the years to come

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
kessieeeeeeee. beastly

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
2 goals in 2 matches. Hopefully another against Torino.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Such a Jekyll & Hyde player. He can play effortlessly good football and create things single-handedly, yet in the same game he can be really really bad at basic things.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Ruined two decent counters again today, he has no composure at all and that red card my god that was an ugly challenge. Almost studded Can’s knee.

I hope that these last two months he has been carrying a knock because he is starting to look like a fodder out there atm. If we were to sign another midfielder somehow in January, Kessie would without a doubt be benched or definitely should be benched. Maybe he needs a stint on the bench.

Hopefully he rediscovered some form because we need him playing better than this.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Ruined two decent counters again today, he has no composure at all and that red card my god that was an ugly challenge. Almost studded Can’s knee.

I hope that these last two months he has been carrying a knock because he is starting to look like a fodder out there atm. If we were to sign another midfielder somehow in January, Kessie would without a doubt be benched or definitely should be benched. Maybe he needs a stint on the bench.

Hopefully he rediscovered some form because we need him playing better than this.

Agreed only good thing is he's young enough to continue to improve and eventually become more consistent.

He has everything except the mental part to become top MF.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
He needs competition and/or rest to further his development. Shouldn't be playing every minute of every game simply due to having no other alternatives. He has all the tools with the exception of final third decision making to be a very good player.

And I think a lot of his poor decision making is due to his inexperience and probably playing through some serious fatigue.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
He needs competition and/or rest to further his development. Shouldn't be playing every minute of every game simply due to having no other alternatives. He has all the tools with the exception of final third decision making to be a very good player.

And I think a lot of his poor decision making is due to his inexperience and probably playing through some serious fatigue.

Totally agreed. I hope Leonardo can bring in another quality MF.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Should get benched when Biglia comes back. Paq-Biglia-Baka should be much more creative than with Kessie

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He might be very good someday, but if we are being honest how many times he fucked up an easy counter, or missed a sitter?
Probably lost at least 10 points because of him only :(

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
He blocks a lot of plays from the opposition.

Just don’t ask him to play counters or give passes in the final third.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
If he does the same stuff against Napoli on Tuesday, i'd sell him in this mercato. €40M - €45M offer, and we're good.