• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Secure Perin let him stay at Genoa for the year to recover health and form but include a clause should his injuries get worse or re-lapse we can pull out of deal.

Loan Plizzari so he can get game time hopefully he comes good.

If donna leaves one year after signing new contract have a clause of 80M. Madrid are good for it. Make the bastards pay if they're love is so strong.

Do not like the Borini signing at all it has nothing to do with his heritage he's just a poor signing for a club wanting to declare an ambitious return if Lazio want him let them have him and get a reduction on Biglia deal 15M. Nikola Kalinić too is way too pricey 15M or pass.

seal the deal on Conti. Thiago Maia don't know enough about him.

Andrea Belotti, James Rodríguez etc

Lots of work to do F&M Go!

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Why wouldn't Ronaldo take a penalty kick against Chile? Stupid man

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Why Borini?
We have Lapadula, who is much better.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
If we are selling him next year, can we just buy Perin, and leave Donnarumma in the reserves?

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
We don't have John Stones

Lol please go watch his highlights and see what he was doing. Dropped crosses, team pressuring him and he suddenly becomes an outfield player and boots it out. Couldn't handle the media getting on his back after a few bloopers, average keeper at best. I'll fume if we sign him, in fact he'd be a worse signing than Borini.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
saul is probably hoping dollarumma joins real madrid

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why Borini?
We have Lapadula, who is much better.

Borini deal is loan (1m) with option to buy for an extra 5m, while Lapadula is valued between 10-15m by us. Plus Borini has better technique and is more versatile than Lapadula. The only reason why I think we've done this deal. I prefer Lapadula as well but I'm just trying to get my head around it.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
saul is probably hoping dollarumma joins real madrid

He'd be La Liga top scorer :lol: All thanks to the Dollarumma asissts :thumbsup:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Milan: Krychowiak alternative to Biglia. Likes Weigl.

As reported by the GDS on newsstands today, June 29, Biglia growing pessimism about the deal. Milan and Lazio are far apart. The alternative is to Argentinian Krychowiak, Polish PSG. Also like Weigl of Dortmund, but it costs a lot.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Lapadula is close to joining Genoa. No official offer from Genoa, but the offer should be between €10-15M. [Gazzetta dello Sport]

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
Better for Lapa to leave where he can get more playing time. Borini is ok enough for a 3rd choice CF, Lapa wouldnt want to be 3rd choice + we make more money off him.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan: Krychowiak alternative to Biglia. Likes Weigl.

Weigl would be so much better than both Krycho and Biglia and I rate both of these. I honestly would be impressed if we could get Weigl. He's super highly rated but I am aware that a lot of people here(understandably so) are cautious about Bundes prospects.

With him and Kessie we'd be set for a decade in midfield if both pan out and I strongly believe the chance of both of them playing well is very high.

I'd like to see more concrete proof of interest from both sides.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Weigl would be so much better than both Krycho and Biglia and I rate both of these. I honestly would be impressed if we could get Weigl. He's super highly rated but I am aware that a lot of people here(understandably so) are cautious about Bundes prospects.

With him and Kessie we'd be set for a decade in midfield if both pan out and I strongly believe the chance of both of them playing well is very high.

I'd like to see more concrete proof of interest from both sides.

You've just triggered Nostradamus:lol:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Weigl:lol:

Nostradamus would laugh his ass off back to the bundesfodder reading this

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You've just triggered Nostradamus:lol:

I don't think he'd see it much differently. I guess he'd rule it out completely whereas I think there is a slight possibility as with everything in life :lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
summoning nostradamus

giphy.gif

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Bacca seems like he only wants to join his former club Sevilla, but a deal happening is very difficult. [Gazzetta dello Sport]

Damn you Berry! First he says no to big money from China and now he refuses to go anywhere except what little shit Sevilla might offer us for him.

Why did we have to get the only south american player that you can't buy with money?!

Why Santa, why?!

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lapadula is close to joining Genoa. No official offer from Genoa, but the offer should be between €10-15M. [Gazzetta dello Sport]

Great job Gazzetta no offer but he's close to joining :fp:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Great job Gazzetta no offer but he's close to joining :fp:

Gazetta with the classic premature ejaculation. Not that we expect anything better than that from them.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lapadula will score more goals in Serie A for Genoa next season than Kalinic for Milan. Bacca will score more goals overall for whichever team he ends up with than Kalinic for Milan.
Bookmark this post

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lapadula will score more goals in Serie A for Genoa next season than Kalinic for Milan. Bacca will score more goals overall for whichever team he ends up with than Kalinic for Milan.
Bookmark this post

Easy if we don't sign Kalinic :thumbsup:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Theres no single thing that Lapadula is MUCH better with than any other fw. Much and Lapadula don't go together well.

bobdeboss

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Bookmark this post

Well they most likely will be starters at their clubs compared to kalinic so....

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Bookmark this post

#realtalk
Especially if he goes to Sevilla

Status
Not open for further replies.