The Red & Black Forums - View Single Post - Week 25: AC Milan (1) vs Juventus (1) 25/02/12
View Single Post
Old 19-02-2012, 20:04   #53
ladro
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Milan-Juve, Allegri existing climate

The technician pinches Count on referees

Passed the exam-Cesena, Max Allegri plunges into the long and hot Eve of Milan-Juve: "The words of Earl? Have been said too many things lately, we should focus on the competition, talking on the field - said to" Series A Live "on Premium Football - I'm just saying I'd be very amused if, when Chiellini scored by crushing his opponent, the referee had annulled the goal: but, fortunately, has validated ...
http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it...l?refresh_cens

Allegri already trolling Conte/jube. If he wins hes my all time hero

If we lose again then.........well then he will look rather silly really. So i hope its confidence in the team talking rather then arrogance:p.

Please, please, please win against pirlo, buffon and the 9 nocerinos. Another loss to this well organized yet all so average team would be humiliating not to mention probably the decisive blow to our scudetto hopes (well kinda).

I hope to see aquilani, boa and ibra on the pitch aka roughly the same thing fielded vs arse just with nocerino benched. Oh and mesbah instead of anto.
ladro is offline   Reply With Quote