Mathieu Flamini Thread

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
dev1L said:
Well, i think that Juventus move is very stupid for him if he wants to win CL cuz even if Milan fails to get 4th place they we'll win it next year but Juventus need 20 years to win CL and in that time he'll probably retire :D :D
and they need 3 finals in a row so they can win it once too :o

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
MilanoMichael said:
Miss out on CL but still rake in the big names. Hopefully I'm wrong on the CL aspect but things are looking grim.

dont be too optimistic

Milan in the red Friday 25 April, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani has today spoken to shareholders, revealing the Via Turati club to be £24m in the red.

The 63-year old who, since Silvio Berlusconi stepped down earlier this week, has taken the role of President in all but name, moved to reassure the Rossoneri's worried investors.

“To get the books back in order it would be enough to sell Kaka to Real Madrid for £55m,” remarked Galliani to the consternation of Milan's money men.

Shareholders are believed to be angry at the club's recent form on the pitch and in the transfer market.

According to a report in Italian newspaper La Stampa, some investors are unwilling to contribute money to this summer's transfer budget.

Galliani refused to accept all the blame, insisting that they were just as responsible for the Diavolo's current troubles.

“Last year they begged me to renew Dida's contract and adhere to the requests of Emerson, Cafu, Serginho and Favalli.”

Milan have been labelled an old side of late and criticised for not investing enough in young talent, Alexandre Pato aside.

But Galliani defended the Rossoneri's policy, saying: “Footballers are like cars, their condition changes year on year.”

The Diavolo have recently been heavily linked with troubled Barcelona forward Ronaldinho. The 28-year-old has been in limbo this year, but Galliani believes he can get back to his best.

“At the moment he reminds me of when he was at Paris Saint-Germain in 2003. I don't think he'd have a problem playing in the UEFA Cup either. Luca Toni has for Bayern Munich.”

x__player

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
signing Flamini is really good. He is really good in defensive role, while he can make a pretty good pass and shoot also. This is going to strenghten Milan midfield and put some pressure off Pirlo shoulders as now flamini will be behind him. And he is only 24 years old. I am so happy right now - i just hope for official announcement! This is the first step towars new Milan. Now a GK, CB, LB and ST an we are good for the nect 5 years :)

FORZAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

M

MassterMark

we should emediately sign flamini, and say bye to ambro&rino loosers.

Billy_69

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Billy, Boban, Savicevic, Van Basten, Sheva, Pippo, Ambrosini, Maldini, Kaka', Desailly, ...
ezekiel2517 said:
and they need 3 finals in a row so they can win it once too :o

Yeah, and only as compensation for people killed in the stands by getting a fake penalty. (I was there)

Billy_69

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Billy, Boban, Savicevic, Van Basten, Sheva, Pippo, Ambrosini, Maldini, Kaka', Desailly, ...
MassterMark said:

hmmm Ambrosini and Gattuso are two of the few players who actualy sweat and fought for the team the last 3 seasons in Serie A. There's much worse than them if you get my drift.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
No we should sign Flamini in order to have decent replacements for Rino and Ambro, or for either one of them to be decent replacements for Flamini. In other words finally a competent player for that spot (and his still in a good age). Heck he can even replace Pirlo every once in a while (I would still prefer someone more in that position) and if we are in an emergency he can also play as a LB.

Last edited:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I just remembered that A will b Flamini's coach. :head:
There is a big possibility that he will fuck up his career. :o

Rybalchenko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tymoschuk, Oleh Luzhny, Paolo Maldini
Flamini is a fantastic player. One of those players who is a winner and his attitude raises the attitude of the whole team when playing. Would be a great signing for any team.

MassterMark said:

This forum is always full of completely daft people, but Gattuso? Fucking hell.

Billy_69

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wild said:

I pray if he comes he doesn't get treated like Gourcuff, because I have seriously pity for the latter, he doesn't get one tenth of the playing time he should get.

MaldiniISgod

designated hippy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta
Rybalchenko said:
This forum is always full of completely daft people, but Gattuso? Fucking hell.

Your word choice in describing these idiots is too gracious. I prefer dumb, or ********.

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
Wild said:

i still don't get it. why A has so much hatred toward French players? :conf: did he left by French girl back then when he was young :tongue: ?

btw.. Flamini is very good. i already like him when he was playing for Marseille. besides.. it's already too long that Gattuso has to battle all by himself (i counted Max also of course) because Brocchi somehow couldn't play as good as Rino does.and with Flamini arrival that would be great competitive between him and Rino (hope Rino stays). also good for filling Ambro or even Pirlo position. he's versatile. but his favourite position is in the heart of midfielder. even he can do the left back role very good too. and he is also like Rino.. he runs like he never gets tired. plus he still young. so i prefer to say welcome Flamini if this is true :)

Last edited:

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
There's a difference between Gourcuff and Flamini... Flamini is actually good. HTH.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Andromeda said:
i still don't get it. why A has so much hatred toward French players? :conf: did he left by French girl back then when he was young :tongue: ?
Anshitloti is a biased fuck & it got nothing 2 do with nationality.
He just want 2 field his golden boys & he will eliminate/get rid/destroy any player that might disturb Pirlo or Seedorf.
Stupid ppl continue 2 compare Gou with Pirlo & Seedorf when they shouldn’t.
Pirlo + Seedorf continue 2 play shit & still they start.
So that really was never the question.

The real question should b : Emerson & Brocchi ahead of Gou ? :o

M

Mineiro e Josué

I think that this acquisition was completly awful. Flamini is very weaky, don´t know how to mark and not more than average supporting the attack. The kind of player that fits well in small team but never on Milan.

Honestly I really don´t get why Ancelotti asks for this weaky player. Who Ancelotti will ask now? Robinho?

The perfect name for the midfield would be Gravesen. Gravesen just keep everybody sitted on the grass, sometimes even their partners and that´s what a real midfield needs: A man who don´t let the adversary play.

Gravesen also has good skills to support attack but almost none see because he is too strong.

Last edited:

psycho_dad

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
one and only Gianni Rivera
Mineiro e Josué said:
I think that this acquisition was completly awful. Flamini is very weaky, don´t know how to mark and not more than average supporting the attack. The kind of player that fits well in small team but never on Milan.

Honestly I really don´t get why Ancelotti asks for this weaky player. Who Ancelotti will ask now? Robinho?

No. Robinho's contract doesn't end in this summer.

Mineiro e Josué said:
The perfect name for the midfield would be Gravesen. Gravesen just keep everybody sitted on the grass, sometimes even their partners and that´s what a real midfield needs: A man who don´t let the adversary play.

You have a "good" sense of humor.

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
Mineiro e Josué said:

Gravesen also has good skills to support attack but almost none see because he is too strong.

Ahahahaha nice joke mate :D Graveson lol you should do stand up.

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
Ahahahah lol still laughing here. :D

sLurPPP

il diavolo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Leah Dizon, 3, 21 , 9MVB, 13, 7S, 22, 10RC, 4Alb, 7 Len, 10Savi
lol, who do you think the true Milan Playmaker? its Pirlo not Kaka
Thats why Pirlo always play even @ Copa
midfield playmaker (read: playmaking; not dribler), passing master, free kick master, corner master, penalty taker.
And not a selfish player!
where u can find his replacer @ this time?

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mineiro e Josué said:

:D LOL

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
first i thought why are we looking for weaky flamini when we have gattuso, ambro, brocchi and emerson who play a similar role (ambro has become much more attacking though), then i said 'wait a minute, this can actually be REALLY good news' if we sign weaky then that would probably mean brocchi or emerson (the man that earns 4m million for comforting another shitty player in gourcuff) would leave, even better, maybe emerson and gourcuff leave together.

lets make him the top priority, ahead of ronaldinho

x__player

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Jivara said:
first i thought why are we looking for weaky flamini when we have gattuso, ambro, brocchi and emerson who play a similar role (ambro has become much more attacking though), then i said 'wait a minute, this can actually be REALLY good news' if we sign weaky then that would probably mean brocchi or emerson (the man that earns 4m million for comforting another shitty player in gourcuff) would leave, even better, maybe emerson and gourcuff leave together.

lets make him the top priority, ahead of ronaldinho

you make me laugh!!!...have u seen flamini play this year? He is vital for Arsenal and Kaka couldnt do shit around him. He averaged almost 14 km a game, while gattuso had 1,5 km less than him. He also can pass, shoot, and is quite quick. You really dont seem to watch our games....

x__player

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Mineiro e Josué said:

HAHAHAHA!!!! you are dumb or just playing stupid....sorry for expressions....

vashil

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona,Nesta,Sheva,Pirlo, Gattuso,Crespo,Riquelme, Sneijder,Sergio Ramos,Beck,aguero
x__player said:
HAHAHAHA!!!! you are dumb or just playing stupid....sorry for expressions....
i think he is dumb

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
x__player said:
you make me laugh!!!...have u seen flamini play this year? He is vital for Arsenal and Kaka couldnt do shit around him. He averaged almost 14 km a game, while gattuso had 1,5 km less than him. He also can pass, shoot, and is quite quick. You really dont seem to watch our games....
i dont think ur any smarter than jose minue

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic
In all fairness, though, Kaka was in really poor form during the Arsenal tie.

I do agree Flamini would be a great signing. Let it be true please.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
kaka was coming back from injury if he was fit not even 10 flamini's could stop not even gattuso can. but its not just our game vs arsenal, he has been putting amazing performances all season long, when he went out to injury against liverpool arsenal lost control of their play, gilberto was no as sharp or as fast as flamini. i think he would be a great signing given that gattuso isnt getting any younger and he seems to be the closest thing to him in terms of tackling ability and strong determination

M

Mineiro e Josué

Ease, dudes, no reason for offenses, let´s stop that childish stuff. Flamini doesn't pay your taxes to deserve that kind of deffense.

I just think Flamini is very weaky, very bad marking and don´t have such nice skills to replace it.

I think would be better to hire a midfield player like Mascherano, Gravesen or Yaya Touré. If Milan wants a skilled midfield player so could try players witch the level is next to Carrick, Juninho Pernambucano, Pirlo or Van Bommel. Flamini is far to be from the same level of those players and I don´t think he have level to play for Milan.

I hope I am wrong but I really think Flamini wouldn't stand a game with Internazionale that he would have to play versus Vieira and Cambiasso.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
There's talk that he has already agreed to terms. He's the ideal signing for us in the midfield. Hope to see him in our colours next season.