Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
since he doesn't fit into the 3-5-2 lineup

please learn to play as RWB

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
what are you guys laughing

I just tried it on fifa and it worked

we should totally do this!

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
ye, no clue how we keep losing the scudetto with our squad. I never make transfers and still manage to win the championship every year. #wengerout

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He becomes a bit easier fatigued than your average player, definitely needs rotation when there are mid-week games.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Glad he got the extension, we can now sell him for proper money sometime in the next window, or in the summer.

Don't think he will fit properly in the 3-5-2 formation ever, his a good player but not suited for this formation.

If we are lucky he grabs some 3 goals somehow until the winter market, and we can sell him back to EPL, or some rich french club for 30 odd millions.

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Glad he got the extension, we can now sell him for proper money sometime in the next window, or in the summer.

Don't think he will fit properly in the 3-5-2 formation ever, his a good player but not suited for this formation.

If we are lucky he grabs some 3 goals somehow until the winter market, and we can sell him back to EPL, or some rich french club for 30 odd millions.

:fp:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
So Montella's post match comments strongly implies that this is gonna be Suso's role going forward. He will have to learn being the support striker in a 3-5-1-1. He did a terrible job in his first outing, let's hope for improvement in the matches ahead. He needs to unlearn several of his instincts and get more tactically disciplined.

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
triple handshake ples

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Lol at people acting here like we have the next Kaka or something. The guy is a good player, with the potential to be world class if we built the team around him..which we didn't, so why shouldn't we sell him, make some proper money and buy somebody that actually fits 3-5-2?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why wouldn't he fit 3-5-2? Because he was bad in 1 game?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Suso also revealed a rather odd new situation players have to deal with when walking the streets of Milan.

“I don’t understand the obsession you Italians have with Fantasy Football. If you stop me in the street, it’s to say: ‘Hey, I bought you for my Fantasy team, you need to score!’

“You don’t care if the team wins or loses, just so long as I score. And you don’t even get money out of it. You people are weird.”

https://www.football-italia.net/110277/suso-roma-napoli-and-inter-offers

at jabronis in EPL thread

Night Prowler

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
El Shaarawy, Balotelli
I'm hearing there's a release clause in his new contract, is that true? Also, how much is it?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't understand this management though. Can't they negotiate better release clauses? 70 with Donna, 50 with Suso, that's not much.

JacksonReality

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I don't understand this management though. Can't they negotiate better release clauses? 70 with Donna, 50 with Suso, that's not much.

You're talking about the management which consists of a juve inter reject and a glorified scout right?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Schedule