Lucas Biglia Thread

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's unbelievably inconsistent. When he's on you can see our whole midfield perform better, but on his bad day the whole midfield suffers

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He's unbelievably inconsistent. When he's on you can see our whole midfield perform better, but on his bad day the whole midfield suffers

He had a slow start even yesterday. Looked shaky and passes were off.

The same thing with Montolivo. However, it seems that under Rino they are both starting to show confidence and improvement.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Auguri!
DUpr_NlWAAAEp8h.jpg:large

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He was very good at closing out games.

In the Cagliari game, he drew quite a few fouls and was the reason Barella was booked twice. Last game, I remember him getting a Lazio player booked towards the end in similar situation.

It seems like he is making strides under Gattuso and I hope he can keep this up. Having him play well definitely elevates our midfield.

Godfather

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

In the Cagliari game, he drew quite a few fouls and was the reason Barella was booked twice. Last game, I remember him getting a Lazio player booked towards the end in similar situation.

It seems like he is making strides under Gattuso and I hope he can keep this up. Having him play well definitely elevates our midfield.

Agreed, I think he's playing better although not at his previos Lazio levels. As you say, hopefully he'll recover his form because it'd help our midfield a lot.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score

He reminds me of Seedorf in that regard. He would hold on to the ball forever, annoy the opponents then just fall down as soon as someone touch him :D

Well, Clarence also catch the ball with hands while falling so the referee has no choice :D
Old experienced bastards:proud:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
I don’t like his offensive contribution at all .. never liked him as a player tbh

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
he brought nothing to our midfield except losing possession. just play monto at this point

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
he is better when passing forward and is the reason why we are able to counter attack quickly. awareness and positioning wise he is weaker than monto.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He is ok but not really much better than Monto. Locatelli might be the weakest regista but has age on his side.
Quantity in the regista position is good, quality is ok but we might consider bringing a clear starter. No to Badelj though, would likely be more of the same.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
great shot and interception

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Solid player not much more. Milan needs a real playmaker.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Wake up bro. Theres no regista in 2018 anymore.

Real playmaker? Like who ? Kroos maybe...

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
He’s been fantastic since returning to the first team. Showing why he was one of the premier DM’s in Serie A. Really happy to see him playing this way, breaks up a lot of attacks and keeps the ball moving in possession, I hope he can say healthy from now on. We need him as much as anyone.

sheva007

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, maldini, kaka, fabregas, crespo, tevez, messi, gattuso, nesta, kaladze, robben, van persie
He’s been fantastic since returning to the first team. Showing why he was one of the premier DM’s in Serie A. Really happy to see him playing this way, breaks up a lot of attacks and keeps the ball moving in possession, I hope he can say healthy from now on. We need him as much as anyone.

he has improved but he hasnt been all the flash tbh.....real test is the next month, inter lazio napoli

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We should rest him for a game or two. We'll need him in good physical shape next month. And Loca needs his chance.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Some people really underestimate his contribution. Our game wouldn't be nearly as fluid with Monto instead of him.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
He was FANTASTIC
Outshined/outplayed/outperformed RnB’s lucas torreira

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
He's completely turned it around since Rino started playing him.

Literally doing everything asked of him. Now he almost never loses the ball in dangerous situations....complete opposite of before.

Keep going.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Kalinic saved him from being the worst player on the pitch tonight.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Very good game tonight. Shielded the defence well and they needed it against Immobile.

This is the sort of game that explains why he's picked ahead of Montolivo.

Kalinic saved him from being the worst player on the pitch tonight.

Eh.. no?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
i just saw your comment in the match thread. can you please explain to me how he had a good game?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
i can give you shielded the defense, i didn't notice or think of that

but there was zero control from him in this game, he didn't do anything to relieve the defense from pressure. he went missing basically.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
lazio won the midfield battle today. both the midfield and attack has to take blame for it.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Wished he was better

but at least he's no Monto