Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
Might be an idea to can the prediction game unless one of the mods is going to work out the scores.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
pippoinzag}{i said:
Might be an idea to can the prediction game unless one of the mods is going to work out the scores.
I agree, but who can manage such an arduous task?

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
As far as the game threads go...........

I was thinking that it might be nice to have it as a thread with 3 sub threads......

pre-game, game, post-game.

is this possible?

it would be convenient to divide it up and talk about lineups and formations, injury updates, all that kind of stuff in one thread, what is happening in another when the game is on........ and then maybe postgame analysis....

just an idea

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
sir. the forum time thingy is wrong and it's disturbing cause you think that the last post in a thread was 1 hour ago and it really wasnt..it was like a minut ago

hopefully the person incharge gets this and also the calendar doesnt have year 2007..the details matters people :)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^^^ Forum time display is correct for me. Check your User CP -> Edit Options -> Date & Time Options -> adjust according to your time zone.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ohh i didnt know you could do that..thanx heaps mate :)

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
Isn't there anyway that we could view all of the posts we made not only the last 500? It's annoying since sometimes you want to read some of your older posts ... and you can't reach em. Help would be much appreciated in case it's the program itself which would suck :rolleyes:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^^ You can limit your search to a certain timeframe, older than 6 months, older than a year... sth like that... and/or location (subforum), which will yield more results... but the majority of old posts is probably forever lost in the forum vault. I once suggested to restrict the actual active forum to say 10 pages of active threads per subforum + move the rest to an archive, but my suggestion fell on deaf ears.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Keyword searches work also. Click on "Advanced Search" above and don't forget to put your name in the box on the right to limit the selection to just your posts.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
David , do you save the archive ? Let`s say starting from the 1st post of this forum ?

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
It would b nice 2 check what each of us wrote when he first joinned the forum LOL
I thought once of doing a thread about that issue like 4 each user 2 come post his first 5 post or something then I noticed that it cant b done.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
My Problem: Dissappeared!

Last edited:

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
Thanks Passion + BMWTaylor, I tried it and it worked ... but still the same problem, I get to see my first 500 posts!!! Can't we just expand the search options from 500 to any other number?

Thanks though for the help, much appreciated.

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Wild said:
It would b nice 2 check what each of us wrote when he first joinned the forum LOL
I thought once of doing a thread about that issue like 4 each user 2 come post his first 5 post or something then I noticed that it cant b done.
aww yeah, that would be interesting... or embarassing!! haha

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
I remember my first ever post :D. It was in the Sheva thread when one member asked about the number of goals that he had scored.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
I remember mine too :)
Don't remember which thread it was in, but it was about Ancelotti. People were calling for his head and I, fueled by a strange sense of loyalty, wrote back defending him.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Italian Tsar said:
I remember mine too :)
Don't remember which thread it was in, but it was about Ancelotti. People were calling for his head and I, fueled by a strange sense of loyalty, wrote back defending him.

I thought it was the legends thread. LoL :D

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
menon_inc said:
I thought it was the legends thread. LoL :D
Oh was it? I am trying to ferret it out :D

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion you have the best avatar for this year. :)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
If the only game in CL is in 2 weeks and news start to come then the time is no argument for keeping it closed!

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope s.o. is monitoring the TROLL army that is registering.... or trying to... :D

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
I think the Manchester United vs AC Milan thread should be open.. I don't understand the reason why its closed.. really.. everyone has in mind Manchester.. so why not to talk about it ? Or we have to save everything we have to say now.. and wait till it gets open ? Come on..

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
Besi said:
I think the Manchester United vs AC Milan thread should be open.. I don't understand the reason why its closed.. really.. everyone has in mind Manchester.. so why not to talk about it ? Or we have to save everything we have to say now.. and wait till it gets open ? Come on..
2 years ago when I joined, there was a 'For Manchester United Fans' thread here in this section. ^.^

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i dont think the match thread should be open this early to be honest
but a thread where we can discuss like the one with celtic :tongue: i dont think we have any under cover manutd fans here so no problemo...WE'LL BEHAVE :)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I've seen some suspicious names sign up but it's rather easy to keep them locked out, or delete their rather than my posts. In any case I don't see the need for an extra thread when we have a match thread, a thread Dida Groupie had an urge to post in before she denied the posting rights to the rest of the forum.

Nonsense moderating at its best again.

Old Trafford - The House that Dida Built ... Well, I guess this explains everything. Someone lost the plot completely.

Last edited:

Giallorossi

Curva Sud
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti - De Rossi - Montella - Panucci - Mexes
Certainly fans of other teams are victim of this forum. I get attacked from all sides unjustly. I don't go out all guns blazing and slagging Milan off, however I get "personal insults" all the time.

I thought the mods were better, however clearly not. One of the biggest problems is BMW, she has insulted me in the past and refuses to apologise for her actions. While my posts are most often deleted, other members such as San Paolo can continue insult no matter but his posts never get deleted.

I believe mods have too many "special ones" while me (as others too) are victimised and singled out by certain mods. Particularly BMW.

I have nothing against anyone on the forum, but why are they rules for one and rules for others ?

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
^ Giallorossi .. don't worry man , you have earned enough respect here .. but sometimes you post things in wrong time.. hehe .. so many cant hold the emotions.. don't remember now wich was the case.. but its all normal to have different opinions..

Just be free to post whatever you think.. don't look at others..

BMW , when you are going to re-open that Manchester United thread ? Its non-sense to keep it closed.. really.

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
I forgot how to change letter size in the sig....please help!