Week 13: Juventus 1-0 Milan 21/11/2015 20:45 CET

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
With all these injuries and key players that will return a day or 2 before the match, i really cant see that we can win this. But we should draw against this juve. No excuses.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Easy....In '07 nobody gave Milan a chance. Our squad was weaker than our '06 and '05 squads, we lost our golden ball player $heva, didn't have a reliable #9 striker with Inzaghi injured for long stretches and Gila proving to ok-ish only, got a league point deduction, and our backline was beyond aging. Milan was nowhere close to favourites to get there but we slew a bunch of giants en-route to reclaiming our revenge on Liverpool....Seriously that's some storybook shit right there!!

He converted Kaka into a striker, and placed Seedorf as a "pure" CAM....made so many adjustments to the team and we STILL kicked everybody's ass.

Mourinho used his fairly limited resources to win the whole fucking CL with Deco and Beni Mcarhty as his main attackers! This was in 2004 when the old Giants were still playing.

^That's the kind of resourcefulness and imagination that Shitelegri has never shown. As a matter of a fact he SQUANDERS the talent that he does have.....I'm pretty sure that if he wasn't as desperate as he was recently, he'd have given Dybala a hard time in getting into the team. Juve fans were tearing their hair out for him to let the kid play

Yes he won a bunch of league titles....but so has Mancini. Doesn't automatically mean he's anything.

and OF course he SUCKS when compared to the elites!! Have you not watched our games under him...or do you only check match reports and highlights? :rolleyes: The shittiest brand of football you'd ever see took place under his fishy ass

Leo, seedorf, pipo, Miha or Allegri

Who is the best coach since Carlo?

case closed

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
I still remember that game against Ajax where they had like 70% possession. Afterwards, mother fuckin allegri said that we used this type of tactics against superior teams.

whoever still supported him after that quote is a giant piece of shit imho!

:thumbsup:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
What I expect to see:

At least 10 different CB pairs, let him get the right one after 20 games
Choking vs small sides at the beginning of the season
Injury crisis
Terrible run in the first part of the season
Forcing out 1 or 2 players
15-20 game strike in the 2nd part of the season
Ok results in the CL

Hilarious press conferences (for us Milan fans, Juve will be in tears after Allegri confesses hes proud to get a draw vs a force like Ajax :proud:)

What the hell is Juventus thinking?

Trojan-Horse.gif

Well allegri is an ok coach but a huge let down form conte. Juve has a very strong team, but it is conte who made it . Wthout him , lets see how juve do. Mancini or Spalletti would have been better options. Allegri dosent have a system of play, and doesent push his players hard enough. Plus it might mean the end of pirlo with juve, vidal leaving to man u and a overall cheap mercato from juve. Allegri comes in , suddenly no money for iturbe!

allegri the trojan horse :proud:

are the tskforce gonna piss off to ladro forums too? :devilehh:

I dont think he lasts the entire season

The dai has been cast. Hopefully they roll a del neri.

I would feel super happy about Al dragging Juve down if B&G had any intention of improving our roster

He owes it to us Milan fans to fuck Juve up for good.

Allegri is the Inside Man. :star:

how long is allegri's contract with juventus?

depending on how juventus does...the next 2 years will be a big insight into his true coaching abilities.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Allegri with current Milan would have better results..

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Defend him all you want fruit cake, but he's definetely out,
even he realize this by now. It would be a shame to keep him
after all this!

I don't care about Istanbul, I'm talking about this season.
Look at us, sharing 2nd place with Fiora,
in very uncomfortable position in CL and yet we gotta
go to Istanbul tomorrow!
What do you see happening if we lose tomorrow?
Galiani has forgiven Carlo too much too many times,
and I really hope that he is full of his sh** !

"Carlo Must Go" is on my signature even before the final vs. Liverpool !

agree with you

Now Really Ancelotti Must Go

ps : is and in my singature

When did you two start becoming dissatisfied with Carletto? I'm not asking to antagonize you; just curious.

I have a feeling the forum will b e divided into two main groupies...
1. Ancelotti Basher...
2. Ancelotti Worshiper...
For me...I think he didn't have any class...his vision and tactical strategy are very low...and he depends on the player performances rather than Tactical strategy to build up a strong team...
Someone even told me...Milan win in CL because of their players ability and experience, not because of their strategy...
I completely agree with him...
So as long is this is a free forum...I would like to register to the Ancelotti basher...
He must goooooo.....

I can't bellieve Ancelotti gets NO LOVE after all the success in the CL he has brought Milan.

If he leaves goes to Chelsea and Galiani keeps this crap up with the way he handles the transfer windows...everyone will see how good we had it!!!

Abramovich will give him all sorts of money for transfers, more than Berlu will give Milan in 5 transfer windows. If he could take this team to 3 in 6, he'll do wonders in Chelsea.

The grass is aways greener!!! :rolleyes:

At this point, I'd rather have Rijkaard than incompetent Carlo.

acerвιc wιт;353865 said:
Sack Ancelotti!!

a new coach is needed to break up the debilitating automatisms of milan's mutual admiration society.

if you're still harboring doubts about ancelotti having lost the plot:
his latest concept of reinforcing our attack consists of signing 33-year old del piero in the summer.

if it wasn't so sad, it would be funny. :rolleyes:

Hmmmm... sounds so familiar..

So.. RnB just pisses on anything Milan? Hmmmm.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Madridista....

:lol:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wait wait...

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Damn it pharoah :mad:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
hmmm

When this guy goes, it will be too late

Never seen someone make a team look like ******s so quickly.

He can say he onced coached a great team, which wasn't his own, and them absolutely destroyed it. Mediocre coach.

Can someone tell Allegri that just because you have 10 men you don't need to abandon any attempt to play football?

Let's analyze how 9 CL finalist players can't string two passes together against teams like Frosinone and Sassuolo.

Our coach makes provincial teams look world-class, we're clueless, we let other teams come to us and walk into our penalty area.

From CL finalist to sitting back and fighting for a draw against mediocre german side...thats Alegri

We need Conte back, Max is no leader

Team A : Buffon , Lichtsteiner, Bonucci , Chiellini , Sandro , Khedira , Marchisio , Pogba , Cuadrado , Morata , Dybala

Team B : Neto , Caceres , Rugani , Barzagli , Evra , Lemina ,Hernanes, Asamoah , Pereyra ,Mandzukic, Zaza .
+ Sturaro , Padoin

We have 2 complete teams. So you thinks we lack players to beat Frosinone , Udinese , Sassuolo , Gladbach and show a good performance against this $#@! serie a teams ? does Roma , Napoli , Inter , Fio and etc have Tevez and Vidal ?

Allegri is main problem .

Please don't fire him
There is no point in replacing one mediocre Italian with another equally or less mediocre Italian

i cant believe we are going to wait until we are officially out of a CL place to fire this guy

Fire him pls. It's terrible to watch this Juve.

Sack him, hire him again as a janitor and sack him again.

This is after a draw and a win, from his last couple of games.

#NearlyWonATreble :max:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wait...

Massaro has a juve forum account?

My fucking gowd.

Now I know he's 17.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Leo, seedorf, pipo, Miha or Allegri

Who is the best coach since Carlo?

case closed

:rolleyes:
Prince, Saponera, Honda or Bertolacci....

Who is the greatest CAM since Kaka?

Case closed

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I still remember that game against Ajax where they had like 70% possession. Afterwards, mother fuckin allegri said that we used this type of tactics against superior teams.

whoever still supported him after that quote is a giant piece of shit imho!

if you remember the amount of possession, i'm sure you would also remember that montolivo got a straight red barely 5 minutes into the game. there are always different sides of the story you need to consider. no need to bash someone for baseless reasons. although i really hate muntari i have to say him and balotelli were the only reason we qualified that night. muntari probably had his best game in milan shirt that game.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Easy....In '07 nobody gave Milan a chance. Our squad was weaker than our '06 and '05 squads, we lost our golden ball player $heva, didn't have a reliable #9 striker with Inzaghi injured for long stretches and Gila proving to ok-ish only, got a league point deduction, and our backline was beyond aging. Milan was nowhere close to favourites to get there but we slew a bunch of giants en-route to reclaiming our revenge on Liverpool....Seriously that's some storybook shit right there!!

He converted Kaka into a striker, and placed Seedorf as a "pure" CAM....made so many adjustments to the team and we STILL kicked everybody's ass.

Mourinho used his fairly limited resources to win the whole fucking CL with Deco and Beni Mcarhty as his main attackers! This was in 2004 when the old Giants were still playing.

^That's the kind of resourcefulness and imagination that Shitelegri has never shown. As a matter of a fact he SQUANDERS the talent that he does have.....I'm pretty sure that if he wasn't as desperate as he was recently, he'd have given Dybala a hard time in getting into the team. Juve fans were tearing their hair out for him to let the kid play

Yes he won a bunch of league titles....but so has Mancini. Doesn't automatically mean he's anything.

and OF course he SUCKS when compared to the elites!! Have you not watched our games under him...or do you only check match reports and highlights? :rolleyes: The shittiest brand of football you'd ever see took place under his fishy ass

so juve were favorites last year to reach the CL final? didn't they deserve to beat real over the two leg in semi finals who was coached by carlo with billion dollar squad? weren't their backline aging? except for the monaco game, they played the tournament well enough to reach the finals. while they could have lost by a bigger margin against barca, it was the same team that couldn't even finish for europa league spot in the CL group stage just a year before. oh yes, and that team was coached by one of the most wanted coach in this forum.
also how can you say we had a weaker squad in 07 when all you could point out was the sale of sheva who actually flopped that year at chelsea?
player management wise, you could say allegri helped tevez, morata to improve their game just like carlo did with kaka and seedorf.

yes, we played shitty football under allegri. wasn't it also because of the shitty players we had? or is it that now he is gone we've been playing like B & G like to say 'chamagne' football again?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
:rolleyes:
Prince, Saponera, Honda or Bertolacci....

Who is the greatest CAM since Kaka?

Case closed

Poor argument.

Prince was actually really quite good for us. On the level of Kaka, Seedorf? No, but who is?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Poor argument.

Prince was actually really quite good for us. On the level of Kaka, Seedorf? No, but who is?

If we invest money, and not the 3 bananas it would take to lure a shit player like Prince here then:

- Silva
- Isco
- Eriksen
- Hazard.
- Ozil
- Gotze
- Mata

In no particular order, and that's just off the top of my head.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
wait what are we talking about?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
so juve were favorites last year to reach the CL final? didn't they deserve to beat real over the two leg in semi finals who was coached by carlo with billion dollar squad? weren't their backline aging? except for the monaco game, they played the tournament well enough to reach the finals. while they could have lost by a bigger margin against barca, it was the same team that couldn't even finish for europa league spot in the CL group stage just a year before. oh yes, and that team was coached by one of the most wanted coach in this forum.
You have a point about Juve being unfashionable to reach the CL. Allegri deserves credit for this accomplishment. However please remember that Juve already had the league in the bag and that the core of this team has had a lot of experience playing together. Carlo was still in the process of restructuring his own team to accommodate the losses of Alonso and DiMaria. To make things worse, he had to deal with the loss of their conductor Modric.

So yes, beating Real was an accomplishment, but this was a new-look Real not the CL winning team.

also how can you say we had a weaker squad in 07 when all you could point out was the sale of sheva who actually flopped that year at chelsea?
player management wise, you could say allegri helped tevez, morata to improve their game just like carlo did with kaka and seedorf.

yes, we played shitty football under allegri. wasn't it also because of the shitty players we had? or is it that now he is gone we've been playing like B & G like to say 'chamagne' football again?

Easy:
in 2007:
- No Stam
- Maldini 39 and his age was starting to show more and more
- Billy was 40
- No decent striker when Inzaghi was out (for prolonged periods) R9 played in the league only.
- Rui gone
- Cafu had declined so much that we had to get Oddo
- P!rlo was casting for the Italian version of "the walking dead" since '06

To use the point that $heva flopped at Chelsea to disprove that he was a missed absence is disingenuous. $heva was the best striker in the world right up until he left. He got broken at Chelsea and never recovered. You are actually implying that he wouldn't have been a massive asset to the team in 2007 which is silly.

Poor argument.

Prince was "quite good" for us when we had iBra distracting the defenders and creating space for him to shoot. When iBra left, your Prince Charming's production was a whopping 3 goals in 37 games. Followed by a chart topping two goals the next season.

If you think that this was "quite good" I'm not surprised that you're an Allegri fan.....With standards like that, you're probably thrilled that we're playing top tier Italian football :proud:

But coming back to my "poor argument"
General asked who was our best coach since Carlo....who clearly is Shitelegr!
But him being the "best coach" since Carlo in no way means he's close to Carlo's league.
Similarly I countered with "who was our best CAM since Kaka?" Which was probably Prince but again, by your own admission he wasn't close to our old boys' league.
Point proven :o

Last edited:

The Bear

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
How long since we beat them in the league? Almost 5 years? Anything less than Bacca wiping his 12 incher on Bonucci's face and proceeding to waving it around in front of Allegri would be a failure.

1-3 a la Lazio.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Week 13: Juventus vs Milan 21/11/2015 20:45 CET

Allegri with current Milan would have better results..

Lool No faking way!!!!
He has a much better team at juve, yet we have more points.

Schedule