Your lovest girl

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Dose anyone want to talk about who is your lovest girl and when do you love her and how long do you love her ?:D

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
My lovest girl is my girlfriend. I am in Canada and she is in China, i miss her very much. But i will go back to China on 2008, so long time. :cry:

people laugh and people cry

some give up and some always try

some say "Hi" and some say "Bye"

others may forget you but never I

I think i will love her forever.;)

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva,Kaka,,Gila, ambro, gattuso, pirlo, maldini,
She's not mine yet, but she will be when I get a little older we will both fall in love for sure and live happily ever after. :D :proud:

Heres here pic:

aston_martin_v8_vantage_05_2.jpg

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
SGK you will be in love in First Look :D :D i am sure about that :D

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
DugiNesta said:
I am already. :proud:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
DugiNesta said:
I think so. By the way, the first time i meet my girlfriend is thruogh the internet. We chat use QQ ( a chat system ). We fall in love on Oct 6, 2004. I had never seen her until Feb, 27, 2005. I went to her college and we give our first kiss to each other!:tongue: When i see her, i know she is my lovest girl !:D :D

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yuchen Li said:
I think so. By the way, the first time i meet my girlfriend is thruogh the internet. We chat use QQ ( a chat system ). We fall in love on Oct 6, 2004. I had never seen her until Feb, 27, 2005. I went to her college and we give our first kiss to each other!:tongue: When i see her, i know she is my lovest girl !:D :D
Hmmm, I wonder how it will feel when I kiss my girl for the first time...She's a bit 'rough' and 'shinny' you know. ;)

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
Clearly you have very low aspirations as that is an AMV8. The Vanquish is the dream car. ;)
Its not about the looks, its whats inside that matters. :proud:

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
SGK said:
Its not about the looks, its whats inside that matters. :proud:
The Vanquish is still superior as it has both the bigger engine and plusher interior.

SGK

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
The Vanquish is still superior as it has both the bigger engine and plusher interior.
I fell in love with my beloved AMV8 and theres nothing that can change it. Not even a hotter broad like the vanquish. So quit trying to bring us appart, our love is too strong.

grande_sheva7

Nesta's calm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo, Fanta Sheva, Pippo mio, Pirletto, Pato, Sandro Nesta, Willy Wonka
Rachel McAdams

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
SGK said:
She's not mine yet, but she will be when I get a little older we will both fall in love for sure and live happily ever after. :D :proud:

You're off topic already.

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*JDT* *Sheva* *Makaay* *Gudjohnsen* *Lampard* *Zanetti* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Aimar* *Maradona*
What a stupid and pointless thread;). Yes this web space is free to use but atleast you guys should have some sort of care abt it. Don't not waste it by producing rubish threads & post s & its as simple as that;)

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
mzk57 said:
What a stupid and pointless thread;). Yes this web space is free to use but atleast you guys should have some sort of care abt it. Don't not waste it by producing rubish threads & post s & its as simple as that;)

Oh, look who is complaining about pointless/stupid threads :o

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*JDT* *Sheva* *Makaay* *Gudjohnsen* *Lampard* *Zanetti* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Aimar* *Maradona*
YUGOSLAV said:
Oh, look who is complaining about pointless/stupid threads :o
Look Mr 100!
your posts abt me really sucks. I mean if u donot like me & have any problem with me just simply put me in ur ignore list (after all u are not a 17 year old beautiful girl) instead of talking blahhhh.......................... I even some times like the posts of ppl like Lo-Tsar & R-(three)_man but ur each and every post is of lowest quality:devilfuc:. I don't want mess with u becasue u are the most senior memeber of this forum so plz keep quiet & let me post what I think is fair enough & its as simple as that;)

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
SGK said:
Hmmm, I wonder how it will feel when I kiss my girl for the first time...She's a bit 'rough' and 'shinny' you know. ;)
yea like u can put its exhaust to some good use as well :p

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
mzk57 said:
Why do you come here ???? Does the reason you come to the forum is only to bother and disturb others ????:mad:

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
My lovest girl is myself :D But my lovest boy is this:
Roksana
Isn't he just adorable :) :D

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yuchen Li said:
Why do you come here ???? Does the reason you come to the forum is only to bother and disturb others ????:mad:
That's pretty much the only reason why he posts on here when he's not busy making racist comments or drooling over Tomasson.

mzk57

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
mzk57 said:
Plz madam Roksan don't mind but ur dummy looking loving boy (or may be girl) really sucks. even I am much better looking than him.;)
Yeah and what kind of prince are you that you're more handsome than H.christensen?

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
mzk57 said:
Plz madam Roksan don't mind but ur dummy looking loving boy (or may be girl) really sucks. even I am much better looking than him.;)
Why do you think beautifu face or handsome face is so important ?????:conf:
Everyone will become old and no one can always keep beautiful!:head:
By the way, maybe you think you are more handsome than him, but she doesn't think so.:tongue:

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
BMWTaylor said:
That's pretty much the only reason why he posts on here when he's not busy making racist comments or drooling over Tomasson.
So why dont you ban him ?

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's just the matter of time.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh, believe me, I was dying to get the little schmuck banned. I cajoled, but ultimately it was out of my hands as I don't have the power to ban anyone. But since he's still around (and currently gumming up the Dida thread once again), at least we still have the privilege in partaking in occasional target practice. :)

Schedule