Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Here for under a week and his value has already increased by 1100% :thumbsup:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Here for under a week and his value has already increased by 1100% :thumbsup:

Don't you mean 342%?
His market value went from 1.75m to 6m.

Lanus bought him for 2.25m and sold him for 8.5m(according to TM).

How. What did he do?

His market value hadn't been updated since the opening match of the season - February 6.

His team won the title in May(yeah it was a very short season).

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Don't you mean 342%?
His market value went from 1.75m to 6m.

Lanus bought him for 2.25m and sold him for 8.5m(according to TM).

i got the numbers from t market
HWnnVGg.png

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.
hype traiiinnn incomiiing!

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
It s under biggest market value changes or something like that

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Where are they playing him at RB or CB?

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2657779-everything-ac-milan-fans-need-to-know-about-gustavo-gomez

Just snipping out some bits and pieces from this article:

Everything AC Milan Fans Need to Know About Gustavo Gomez

The overwhelming response to Gomez’s arrival centred on establishing exactly who he was. Having spent his entire career in South America, little was known about the player. However, it soon became apparent that the Rossoneri had signed a promising young talent.

The 23-year-old centre-back began his career in his native Paraguay with Libertad, where he made 57 appearances, having broken through the club’s youth academy. And after impressing domestically, he captained his country during the 2013 FIFA U-20 World Cup.

One year later, he left for Argentina, signing for Lanus for a fee of £1.91 million per Transfermarkt. And after forming an effective central-defensive partnership with Diego Braghieri, he would help Lanus to only their second league title this year.

Having established himself at the senior international level, he followed up his championship success in May by starting all three of his country’s games at this summer’s Copa America Centenario. This preceded his move to Milan, where he became the first Paraguayan to ever represent the club.

The player, who joined Milan for a fee of £7.23 million according to Transfermarkt, comes highly rated.

When the transfer was completed, Lanus president Nicolas Russo was also quick to praise the centre-back:

Without a shadow of a doubt he is ready for this step up. Gustavo is an extraordinary player, very strong and certainly ready to face this new adventure. His greatest strengths are in the air and in challenges. Gomez has a winning mentality and will be Milan’s first choice defender for the next 10 years. ... I can confirm that Milan, Fiorentina and several Premier League clubs wanted him.

And statistics back up the complimentary words.

For his displays in the Argentinian Primera Division in 2016, Gomez earned an average rating of 7.36 from WhoScored.com, making him the third-highest-rated player in Lanus’ first team. He also completed more interceptions and passes than any of his team-mates, won more headers and cleared his lines with greater frequency.

While the 6’1” defender has garnered a reputation as a rugged and uncompromising physical ball-winner, his statistics also give the impression of someone with an acute understanding of the game as well as strong technical qualities. These traits will help him settle in at Milan, given the new coach’s specific stylistic principles.

Already the Rossoneri look like a team in his own image, building possession patiently from the back through short passes and combinations.

Gomez will have to get used to this style of play if he is to assert himself upon the first team, though he already seems to have adjusted well on the basis of his substitute appearance in Milan’s most recent friendly against Freiburg.

1c0b34e9d3461fd77f259b2723dcfff3_original.jpg

Coming on for the final 20 minutes, he took up the right-sided centre-back berth and immediately won a header. He then proceeded to play several accurate forward vertical passes into the feet of more advanced team-mates.

While his outing was brief, he showed a good level of composure and a positive outlook in possession. He always looked to pick out a progressive pass, combined well with those around him to create space and occasionally pushed on with the ball at feet, showing his athleticism in the process.

Gomez has the strength and mobility to complement the more refined Romagnoli, who is known for his precise passing range and sophisticated left foot. But his Freiburg appearance also offered further proof of the technical polish he reportedly showed during his time with Lanus. Per Opta Paolo, he attempted more passes than any other defender in the Argentinian Primera Division last term.

With Milan’s 2016-17 Serie A campaign beginning this Sunday, Gomez may well be selected to start alongside Romagnoli in central defence. As it stands, he is unknown to most of European football, but that could soon change.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
He was impressive against Freiburg.

Good at passing, powerful, good in the tackle and in the air.

I see no problems and I hope he does well. Would lol if he freezes out Paletta.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Gomez - Romagnoli duo for the future... wow..... molto youth

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
He was impressive against Freiburg.

Good at passing, powerful, good in the tackle and in the air.

I see no problems and I hope he does well. Would lol if he freezes out Paletta.

Paletta still has time to pussy out and ask for a loan/transfer

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Paletta still has time to pussy out and ask for a loan/transfer
No nazionale chance any more. Paletta will stick around and won't mind being second choice.

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Des CD and Gomez DM :proud:

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
No nazionale chance any more. Paletta will stick around and won't mind being second choice.

Paletta has the same age Barzagli had when he moved to Juventus for 0,5m. Before that, he was considered a mediocre player who was never going to be called again for the national team. He eventually became one of the best central defenders of both Serie A and national team.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
I dont trust latino cb Anymore

Sent from my SM-J200G using Tapatalk

dvl19i

SinceBirth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ZLATAN
He will at least give us a Rami performance, I'm sure of that.