Kevin-Prince Boateng Thread

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Prince :proud: miss him

Btw he follow every milan game with Melissa home in germany :proud: still loves milan :proud:

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Claims like Pippo
BfaIXLvCYAIHU3U.jpg:large

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Bring him back, sell fodders.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boateng:

“I have sent Mr Seedorf a message of good luck,” he told Chi. “I still talk to a lot of my former teammates there.

“It’s a difficult situation for the lads at the moment, but with the phenomenon that is Mario Balotelli, anything is possible.

“Mario was my accomplice when I was at Milan. We have the same look, listen to the same music.

“When I was there I used to tease him: ‘yes Mario, you’re my hero!’

"Milan is still an open wound to me. I watch all the games and seeing their position in table makes me cry."”

We miss you prince :(

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
El/la mano boateng :proud:

I miss his first season bologna kungfu goal :star: good luck boa

Anyway selling him was the right decision

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Boateng:

“I have sent Mr Seedorf a message of good luck,” he told Chi. “I still talk to a lot of my former teammates there.

“It’s a difficult situation for the lads at the moment, but with the phenomenon that is Mario Balotelli, anything is possible.

“Mario was my accomplice when I was at Milan. We have the same look, listen to the same music.

"Milan is still an open wound to me. I watch all the games and seeing their position in table makes me cry."”

nice :thumbsup:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I miss him too <3

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
i'd be lying if i said that i miss him, but he would be useful with honda and kaka in the squad.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
headless chicken

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Boateng:

Priiince! <3 <3 <3

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
in the interview he seemed very anti allegri

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
The Ghetto Kid
Bg2Qt4SIUAAHxk8.jpg:large

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
2 great seasons, one poor season and some think he is shit and wanted rid of him.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
honestly people had more problem with his new jersey number :lol:

forumers :lol: selling him was not a bad idea if we could replace him with drake

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Can we please buy him back when Kaka retires at Milan? :D

I miss Prince... Honda, Prince, El Sha, Taarabt....oh my goooodness what a force we'd have!!!

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
no man baoteng like kaka gets useless with age and injuries, they are direct players and solely depends upon shooting, speed and underrated physicality. It was not bad selling him, he was a fine player for milan, very good attitude and now he went home, would always like boa :thumbsup:

bologna Arsenal barca sienna(?) comeback :proud:

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
I still have not accepted that his sale was announced after one of his top 5 performances for us against PSV, when many of us were thinking this is gonna be the season he becomes the true 10 of Milan.

It was bullshit, as much as I love Kaka but I think we should've kept him, he had 3 more years to give us before losing his physicality.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
what sucks most about his sale is he's a much more natural fit for RW in 4-2-3-1 and honda or taarabt would play a better AM in that system than Kaka who fits more a SS roll.

Milan always square pegs and round holes :head:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i am happy that he left couldnt deal with closet racism on this dude and his number 10 jersey, dudes from siberia were flipping out on his walkout , haircut, girl friend , jersey :rolleyes:

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
i am happy that he left couldnt deal with closet racism on this dude and his number 10 jersey, dudes from siberia were flipping out on his walkout , haircut, girl friend , jersey :rolleyes:

1. Youre generalizing like a mother fucker making you no different that the people youre trying to condemn.

2. People finding stupid and shit reasons to hate a player =/= closet racism. Just because someone thinks their priorities arent on the field and choose to point the finger elsewhere as to why there performances are shit doesn't make them think their race or boatengs race is inferior than anyone elses. I mean...theres just so many explanations as to why people thought that, one of them being a classic case of envy and jealousy but to just jump the gun and calling them racist...what?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
1. Youre generalizing like a mother fucker making you no different that the people youre trying to condemn.

2. People finding stupid and shit reasons to hate a player =/= closet racism. Just because someone thinks their priorities arent on the field and choose to point the finger elsewhere as to why there performances are shit doesn't make them think their race or boatengs race is inferior than anyone elses. I mean...theres just so many explanations as to why people thought that, one of them being a classic case of envy and jealousy but to just jump the gun and calling them racist...what?

nah you missed his point.

Some people pointed to performances issues which are debateable, though I sitll maintain he was pretty productive for us. His style just wasn't 'classic' or producing orgasmic technical, it was physical, somewhat ugly but often effective.

But his point was he got so much hate based on dress, tattooes, stares, way he walked, music he liked, way he talked. That's prejudice anyway you slice it.

And using it as an argument to his effort level is again bias prejudice. He was nothing if not a hard worker. Sometimes his hard work was useless (done in wrong ways) but lazy, nah

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dont quote pube and pube you better not reply to my post ever I mean EVER even if i am not reading go niblle on zeus's dick he might give you attention and get banned.

there is what one dude from siberia

Jesus this pube go away