Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
DKDOmcVWkAIgaXT.jpg:large

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Likelier to be Suso-Silva if Montella is serious about rotation.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Urghhh Dont like silva and suso. Think we will be too easy to defend against both together may be too lightweight. Can see a nervy 0-0 till Kalinic or cutrone comes on in second half to edge it for us

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh lord, is that Commode 13/14 saviour Andrea Lazzari am seeing there?

He will score.

VAR tagliavento. If a man can mistake VAR, he is the chosen one :lol::fp:

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
On the other hand, silva suso is perfect for counter attacking. If we do score a set piece early on, I can see us Inviting SPAL onto us and us winning 3/4-0. Can go one of two ways

Just think playing Kalinic would help us win more easily though

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
suso silva....

this coach is too much

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Past few years I used to entertain myself when watching Milan by trying to predict each pass. It was so easy to do and I got almost all of them right. Our play was so predictable and slow it was embarrassing. Trying to do the same in the last few games with the 352 and I can't keep up. We're playing much faster and and in unpredictable ways. It's exciting. Looking forward to more of it tomorrow.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Wesley with the anti-anti jinx after he jinxed Lasagna last match. Nice try Wes ;)

Borriello still plays fml this guy is everywhere.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don´t see a problem with Silva as CF, sure Kalinic is bigger but Silva is no lightweight either.
Any idea what "dritte" means in the pic above?

I think what the journalists guess.

Last edited:

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
This team shouldn't be an enemy for us .. but our fitness will be. For God sake we play the game every 3 days :eek:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Montella: Andre Silva will start tomorrow

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Montella said that Kessie, Romagnoli and Paletta can replace Bonucci in case he wants to rest him.

this man has lost the plot

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If you want to experiment in a professional match...then SPAL is the right one

It cracks me up that you guys think Milan can afford to experiment against anyone in Serie A right now. Every point is absolutely critical and there really isn't a team in Italy that can't take points from this team.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
So we should just repeat the same winning formation in every game? Makes no sense with the number of matches we need to play and the possibility of fatigue and injury.

We need to develop alternative attack combinations. Kalinic-Silva, Suso-Kalinic and Suso-Silva are all options to be tried on.

Makes complete sense we are trying Suso-Silva in this match.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
Suso needs to learn to play as SS in this system and Andre Silva needs to play. Most logical front pairing

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
So we should just repeat the same winning formation in every game? Makes no sense with the number of matches we need to play and the possibility of fatigue and injury.

We need to develop alternative attack combinations. Kalinic-Silva, Suso-Kalinic and Suso-Silva are all options to be tried on.

Makes complete sense we are trying Suso-Silva in this match.

I'll remember this post if we finish 5th at the end of the season

-----------------------

whoever thinks this game is going to be easy is deluded, every league game is going to be a struggle.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I'll remember this post if we finish 5th at the end of the season

-----------------------

whoever thinks this game is going to be easy is deluded, every league game is going to be a struggle.

Why are you in such a bad mood? :lol::lol::lol:

Silva, Suso does sound like shit though....both are players that want the ball played into their feet. Both aren't particularly the "dirty work" type of forwards like Cutrone or Kalinhinio.

But again, you don't know what dark arts Montella has been practicing on the training ground....maybe he wants them creating chaos for a Kessie/Bonnaventura/Hakan to arrive late into the box for a shot.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm annoyed because this genius of a coach put a 3 man defense on hold because of romastori when he had 5 other defenders waiting in line + the best attacking duo is clearly kalinic and silva, they should be playing together to form chemistry. They spent 40 million on silva and he's played 20 league minutes in 4 games.

he can't use the excuse of rotation when biglia and kessie are about to start the 4th game in 2 weeks.

it's clearly a work in progress that's why I expect every game to be anxiety ridden for fans who care, but i feel the decisions montella makes are making a hard situation even harder.

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I'm annoyed because this genius of a coach put a 3 man defense on hold because of romastori when he had 5 other defenders waiting in line + the best attacking duo is clearly kalinic and silva. they should be playing together to form chemistry. They spent 40 million on silva and he's played 20 league minutes in 4 games.

he can't use the excuse of rotation when biglia and kessie are about to start the 4th game in 2 weeks.

it's clearly a work in progress that's what I expect every game to be anxiety ridden for fans who care, but i feel the decisions montella makes are making a hard situation even harder.
I totally agree with the bold....but when I mention this I'm accused of being anti-Italian because Cutrone was scoring well :conf:

I think Silva-Kalinic should be given the TIME to gel....but heyyy maybe Montella has all intentions of letting it happen...this was just ONE last experiment. I mean, it's pretty obvious that theoretically Silva-Kalinic would be our best attacking duo...but if/when one gets injured, what do we do then? I honestly don't know if KaliGOAT-Cutrone or Suso-Kalinic or Silva-Suso will do in the interim.

As for the defense...no arguments there. He needs to stop fucking around :D

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Montella tested 3-4-2-1 in today's training with Çalhanoglu and Suso behind André Silva [Sky].

cunt montela simple dont like to attack or to play with 2 strikers

Schedule