Rivaldo's number

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Santiago and I'm from Chile.
This is my first post, though I've been coming to the page since last year.

What do you think is going to be Rivaldo's shirt number? He said he didn't care, and being used number 10, 20 and 21 by Rui, Seedorf and Pirlo, I think he might use number 11. And Tommasson? Wich number is he going to use?

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I don't know....Rivaldo can get 11 and Tomasson can get maybe 14,Jose Mari was 14 so now it is free.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
I read this on soccerage.com. It doesn't really say what # he will wear, but i like what he said about Milan, so here it is:

Shirt Number Not Important, Says Rivaldo
07/29/2002 - soccerage.com

Rivaldo has stated that the number he will be wearing for Milan in the new season is not important.

"It's not true that talks with Milan could have failed because of the matter of the shirt number," Rivaldo told Corriere dello Sport in an interview published on the official club site.

"I'll wear the number Ancelotti will want me to wear. It was not a decisive question for my choice. The truth is that AC Milan convinced me because it's a great club and made me feel a World Champion.

"I've chosen AC Milan because it's a club which allows me to go on playing at high levels and compete for the Champions League, a title I never managed to win with Barcelona.

"I've spoken a lot with Dida and Roque Junior during the return flight from Korea and Japan. Roque told me about Italian football and the great organisation at the club. He said there are all the conditions to do well. As far as I'm concerned, I'll do my best to be up to Milan's tradition."

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Hmmm, nice to hear that from Rivaldo :tongue:
Anyway, I want Rui to keep his 10 and that's what really matters to me as I don't want them to fight or anything for a number ..

FORZA MILAN!!

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
free numbers at milan is:
6 no one use this number.
Dida No.28
Simic No.14
Seedoft No.20
Dalla Bona No.15
Rivaldo No.11
Tomasson No.19
Borriello No.18
Doromound No.17
Abbiati No.1
If canna to milan No.5

Reaction score
i think rivaldo deserve # 11 and tomasson number 9 and inzaghi #14
r u with me or not :devil: :devil2: :devil3: :gun:
i think thats the best formation for ac milan
------------abiatti----------
contra--------cannavaro--------luarsen-----------maldini

redondo(ambro or kladze)

seedorf rivaldo

ruicosta

tomasson---------------shevchenko

i think they'll be unbeatable cooooooooooool :flame: :rocketki:

Reaction score
by the way how can i put pictures under my nickname.i have alot of questions but maybe if i ask i'll bother u :rolleyes: :cry: :head: :angel:

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
RuiCosta_10 said:
by the way how can i put pictures under my nickname.i have alot of questions but maybe if i ask i'll bother u :rolleyes: :cry: :head: :angel:

Click on "Profile" at the top of the page. Then on the new page go to the bottom and choose a "avatar" <--(thats what they are called) from the "avatar gallery"

...as easy as 1..2..3 ;)

And you can ask all the questions you need, the moderators are here to help and keep order. you can see who is a moderator by looking at the text under his name, like mine.

But in the future check the "Announcements, Questions & Suggestions" forum to see if there already is an answer to your question... or you can ask a question there..

Take care

Red&BlackDevils

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Rivaldo proves once more to be a sensitive man, besides a great player, as he agrees wearing the shirt No. 11. No disputes with Rui Costa for number 10. 'As I said before, it's no problem for me to wear the shirt No. 11. I leave with pleasure number 10 to Rui Costa.'.
Then Adriano Galliani has a word for Jon Dahl Tomasson: 'I thank him because he agreed on giving the shirt No. 11 to Rivaldo and accepted number 15. He confirmed to be the intelligent man we all were aware of'

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
glorious days

ribo and rui costa hahahha

and then kaka................

rurarurararu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
4 years without Champions League now. 5 next year. How long will this go on?

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
4 years without Champions League now. 5 next year. How long will this go on?

who knows?

we need a proper manager for fuck sake and surely 3-4 world class players to return....