Ricardo Rodriguez Thread

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Why not

His words about us says otherwise

oh ok :thumbsup:. thats good to know. I am still not sold on this guy due to his injury proneness but i hope he does well. I know he is very talented but he has had several injuries and that worries me.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
SfdPc3y.png

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
vogel was quite good at times lol. Under appreciated by a lot of milanistas.

True but he never reached his PSV Eindhoven standards (in a time where PSV was a decent opponent in CL). Moreover he was always said to be a difficult character, he had a strong "I'm the boss and you'll bow to my greatness" attitude, didn't listen to critics. It even costed him his captancy and his spot in the Swiss NT.

Senderos, well... he never was nearly good enough for Milan, shows that also in the past Galliani or whoever decided to take him had a fetish for fodders. I'm not proud of him but at least he was a warrior ready to bleed for his team. Kinda poor man's Palletta (which says all about his qualities I think :lol:)

RR is the first Swiss player in Milan with wc potential.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
does Rici wants to be in this wedding? :monto:
DCCZTHzXgAAZ1i6.jpg:large

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
What a signing. Good guy too. Everyone seems to like him

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
finally a quality left back :proud:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Needs a new haircut tho, not cool enough compared to the rest of the squad.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Defencive absolutely solid. Shows up here and there offensively and does good things. As a said a couple of weeks ago, he's not a flashy player who gets the attention like a Marcelo, but when you look at stats (besides last season) you see damn good stuff. And on top of that this guy is so lovable, a quiet kind of leader, well respected by everyone on and off the pitch.

RR is going to surprise some of us consistently this season

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Defencive absolutely solid. Shows up here and there offensively and does good things. As a said a couple of weeks ago, he's not a flashy player who gets the attention like a Marcelo, but when you look at stats (besides last season) you see damn good stuff. And on top of that this guy is so lovable, a quiet kind of leader, well respected by everyone on and off the pitch.

RR is going to surprise some of us consistently this season

I love that you love RR so much :lol:

must feel amazing to have a fellow countryman give his all for Milan :proud:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I love that you love RR so much :lol:

must feel amazing to have a fellow countryman give his all for Milan :proud:

Haha, thanks bro

Yeah he's one of the few Swiss Players I always loved to see in Milan but especially under our ild management I knew someone like him would never been even noticed. It was a tranafer simply too smart for the Galliani kind of moves. Then in january I heard he's gone to Inter and I was like "god damit waiii is this happening to me!?"

Now I'm just enjoying that unexpected ride, knowing very well that many people will join me when they see what class we bought for lousy 15M

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
with him and Antonelli as a backup i think our LB is pretty much safe.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
What a free kick.... been saying it lately, how good it feels to have full backs who can make a contribution in the final third.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Excellent goal! Thank you!

❤️❤️❤️

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Much better than Conti so far, but that was to be expected.
How can you even rate Conti as of yet? How is that possible? How many times has he even touched the ball in a Milan shirt?

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How can you even rate Conti as of yet? How is that possible? How many times has he even touched the ball in a Milan shirt?

so far

He played enough to give a first impression, you can´t rate any player at this stage but you can rate the first impression they made. Nothing more, nothing less.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Much better than Conti so far, but that was to be expected.

Rodriguez has been training with us from day one while Conti has started training last week..

Great performance today, he's going to be our cult hero I believe.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Agent of Rodriguez: "He is very happy at Milan and so is his girlfriend. He could stay his entire career at Milan."

Yes, one day capitano, I called it here.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Agent of Rodriguez: "He is very happy at Milan and so is his girlfriend. He could stay his entire career at Milan."

Yes, one day capitano, I called it here.

not an attack on you at all, but man do you guys get way too excited about PR statements these guys make.

Its a business. Saying shit like this is good for business.

This is the same reason that things like the Donnarumma incident get taken personally instead of as business decisions that suck, but are not a personal attack on you as a fan.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
For me RR's statement is not PR. It's real and he's not the first player to feel so happy upon joining.