AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
uf...i begin to scare ;(
we will be probably 10-15 guys if we are not with acm shirt i think that noone will undestand that we are fans of AC MIlan... i hope...;)

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
Kranjcar said:
I now but this is Serbia. try to download a video from basketball game between Partizan and red star. it was a something what you cant see nowhere in europe. and it was a basketball game... so you can imagine what can happend in football game??? maybe there nothing bad will happend but maybe you can loose your "head"?? Never know!?
Exaggeration.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Reaction score
Fav. Players
22 - 13 - 10 - 11 - 7
i agree with kranjcar they are WOOD peoples if you go i ratther you to go with a group with 50-60 group fan and take a gun with you you will need it :d

Adri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Boban, van Basten, Kaka, Sheva, Etxeberria,Guerrero
Go to Belgrade without a Milan shirt and there will be no problems, no one would know that you are supporting Milan.

Reaction score
don't let anybody scare you, if you want to see the game, then go.
no one will try to kill you. try to find some other way to find tickets there is no way that red star fan is going to buy you 10 tickets its expensive.
ask around if there is a organized group of ac milan supporters that will travel to belgrade it would be wise to join them because of the police protection in that way you could wear ac milan shirts. if you go on yourself dont wear milan shirts and its going to be ok, and do NOT buy tickets for north stand, becouse if you do thats the only way to get yourself hurt.

(There will be about 90000 Delia's (name of Stella Rossa supporters) who will probably try to kill you.) Dont listen crap like this. guy who wrote this never been in Serbia. i'm one of those supporters and as you can see i'm not trying to kill you.

(I was ot CSKA-Milan with my red-black t-shirt. On CSKA-Liverpool there were a lot of fans with t-shirts of L`pool and there weren't problems) Dont wear shirt just for a case.

If the game took place hope you have a good time.

kataknakal

creep n weirdo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini & Co.
beogagi said:
don't let anybody scare you, if you want to see the game, then go.no one will try to kill you. try to find some other way to find tickets there is no way that red star fan is going to buy you 10 tickets its expensive.
ask around if there is a organized group of ac milan supporters that will travel to belgrade it would be wise to join them because of the police protection in that way you could wear ac milan shirts. if you go on yourself dont wear milan shirts and its going to be ok, and do NOT buy tickets for north stand, becouse if you do thats the only way to get yourself hurt.

If the game took place hope you have a good time.

good advice.. :D

Rybalchenko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tymoschuk, Oleh Luzhny, Paolo Maldini
Don't listen to all this bias dude, you will be fine. Just go like anyone else you'll be fine so long as you don't bring a giant milan flag and start waving it all over while Milan are winning on the road (if they do).

AC_Wesley said:
Ok, so what? It's a home game between rival teams. So this only happens in Serbia! Total bias. In poland there are always fights between rival fans. Same for most other countries. And basketball is bigger in Serbia than it is in most other countries in Europe.

blackstar said:
i agree with kranjcar they are WOOD peoples if you go i ratther you to go with a group with 50-60 group fan and take a gun with you you will need it :d

Wood peoples? What are WOOD peoples? And there would be no difference if it were 50 or 10 people when there are 50,000 fans of Red Star. You wouldn't be noticed any way. Even if you bring 1,000 people 50,000 would easily kill you if they wanted to. But this is stupid. When it's a home game and there are only Red Star fans and some people wearing milan jerseys, no one will care. No one.

ilgenio@serbia

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Savicevic, Inzaghi, Weah, Nesta, Henry
NeSTa_86 said:
Hello, i am from Bulgaria and i want to go in Serbia for the game from 3th round in CL :) agaisnt Red STar.....
Is there are a Serbian fan who can buy a ticke for me and eventually for 10 people more and when we go in Beograd we will pay. We are Bulgaian fans, but there aren't a fan club here :(
Regards

I havent read all those shitty posts but if you want to know the truth then read this because i spent 3 years at the north side of Marakana stadium where the most fanatic are.I am truly Red Star fan and Ac Milan fan.I am very dissapointed by the results of the draw but...my heart is broken now because i do not want neither team to lose.Our fans are fantastic but the are not animals.If you want to come you are free to come.But you have to be careful because they surely won't be polite if they see you in black and white.oN WWW.YOUTUBE.COM AND WWW.DELIJE.NET you can see some scary videos but those games were against our eternal enemies and only country rivals partizan.back to the topic,it;s true that you cannot walk freely around the town in acmilan shirt but it's definetely true that nothing will happen to you if you are not looking for a trouble.And pay attention especially after the match when some pussies(i have to call them like that) want to heroes so they are looking for a rival fans.Do not listen those guys from Kosovo who have never been in Belgrade talking crap about things they don't know.Atmosphere will be hot and great...Make the best team win...

P.S. i am on vacation right(far away from Belgrade) now but anything you need just ask me and i'll help you...

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
thanks to all ;) I`ll wait till 02.08 to hear what will happened;) And if everything is okay i`ll write again ;)

Reaction score
I think that the prices are not set yet.

Btw. don't listen to that crap, we are not animals, it's true that we are hard core fans, but if you came to the game without any AC Milan shirt or flag (or smoething else) you will be just fine, no one will touch you. True Red Star fans, the ones you see on those riot-videos will never attack any "civilian", so if you come just as a spectator you'll be just fine, trust me!

They gave you an advice come with the group of 50-60 other milan fans LOL any group of that kind is most likely to be attacked, because thay represent the rival group and therefor in ultras world they are the enemy :)

P.S. I think that admin or moderator of this forum should edit a few posts here, I see that you are tryin to keep an open discussions so lies like this in Krajncars post are just a shame for the rest of the forum, so please delete those posts.

Last edited:

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We will go with a agency, who organizing excursion ;) Now we are waiting for the result from Red Star-Cork Sity and of course the desicion of UEFA!

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Make sure you have a knife always on you :D:D

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guys, if we don't stick to the topic instead of digressing into about how animalistic this team's or that team's fans are, I'm going to start deleting offending posts. 'Kay?

And before someone says, "But it's the truth!", I know that kind of stuff happens, but there's no need to discuss it on here because it's not the point of this thread.

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Does anybody remember if they sell tickets for the home derby (MILAN-INTER) on line on acmilan.com?
I remember different rules to normal applied for the derby....
I'll be in Italy from the 22nd to the 30th of october and want to watch the derby...the last one i went to was in 1996 or something...

acgaetano

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
italia wc team cassano kaka maldini crespo baggio zola maradonna
Pupone#10 said:
Does anybody remember if they sell tickets for the home derby (MILAN-INTER) on line on acmilan.com?
I remember different rules to normal applied for the derby....
I'll be in Italy from the 22nd to the 30th of october and want to watch the derby...the last one i went to was in 1996 or something...

yep you can buy online for the derby 100% sure to that

Reaction score
AC Milan - AC Siena 01.10.2006

Hello everybody,

I am from Kiel in North Germany and plan to travel to Milano for watching the Match against AC Siena.

My question ist: Is it necessary to buy a ticket before oder is there the opportunity to buy one at the stadium?

Will the match against Senia be outsold? And how much does the tickets in each category cost?

I can't find information about that!

Would be nice if you can help me, because it is an important journey for me!

Thanks!

Reaction score
will this match be on a Sunday?

Because milan has a champions league match on tuesday?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seawolf said:
will this match be on a Sunday?
Because milan has a champions league match on tuesday?
Moin, moin ;)

Ich gehe davon aus, dass das Match in dem Fall auf Samstag verlegt wird. Karten müssten im Stadion erhältlich sein, gegen Siena rechne ich nicht mit 'nem ausverkauften Spiel. Zu den Preisen kann ich im Moment nichts sagen, schau nach Saisonbeginn ab + an auf die offizielle website --> Ticket Office --> tickets online.

Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Moin, moin ;)

Ich gehe davon aus, dass das Match in dem Fall auf Samstag verlegt wird. Karten müssten im Stadion erhältlich sein, gegen Siena rechne ich nicht mit 'nem ausverkauften Spiel. Zu den Preisen kann ich im Moment nichts sagen, schau nach Saisonbeginn ab + an auf die offizielle website --> Ticket Office --> tickets online.

Was ist das denn für ein Fall? Wieso ein Samstag?

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
Seawolf said:
Was ist das denn für ein Fall? Wieso ein Samstag?

Hallo erstmal. :D

If Milan plays in CL on Tuesday their match in Serie A will be on Saturday.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Moved to Off Topic.

Reaction score
When will Tickets be available online for AC/Inter?

As luck would have it, the weekend we are in Milan is the same weekend as the October 29th match-up between AC/Inter. I'm trying my very best to buy these tickets online, but have had no luck. I've tried both AC and Inter's sites along with Ticketone.it. Does anybody know when they will be available? One site told me that they would all go on sale at the start of the season. Will that be this Sunday? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
travelingfan said:
As luck would have it, the weekend we are in Milan is the same weekend as the October 29th match-up between AC/Inter. I'm trying my very best to buy these tickets online, but have had no luck. I've tried both AC and Inter's sites along with Ticketone.it. Does anybody know when they will be available? One site told me that they would all go on sale at the start of the season. Will that be this Sunday? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

No mate.
I am going to the derby too...but tickets won't be available on acmilan.com until 1 or 2 weeks before the derby.
Another way to get tickets is being a member of a recognised association or have a friend who belongs to an association.

acgaetano

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
italia wc team cassano kaka maldini crespo baggio zola maradonna
travelingfan said:

it will be 18 day before the match but try and get them on the day the tickets come out cause they will be sold out in a short matter of time