• 4-3-2-1

Votes: 140 36.6%
  • 4-3-1-2

Votes: 242 63.4%

• Total voters

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
What is really bothering me that they just go directly to offend when my idea is against their idea, instead to understand each others and have healthy comprehensive discussion.

Pedro, you didn't (you are not in their compound); I apologize to you.

About Strasser and Flamini and why I do choose them over Ambrosini; is because they can run more, and they can execute more complicate and sophisticate tactics and plan; plus they are hunger to play and take position in the field; Just take a look to Flamini when he used to play in Arsenal; he is monster running like a machine and defending like a mad dog.

Strasser did very well in Primavera and with some games that he played in the first team; he has the ability to improve strongly in deffense and he has very good talent in passing and creating chances for the team.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Milan is closely monitoring the market for central defenders. The company has realized that Milanese Alessandro Nesta is essential for the proper operation of the rear guard and could be back on the market to add another piece to the rear. According to rumors the Rossoneri could deal Servet Cetin, Turkey's national central defender and Galatasaray. The player - described by Drogba as a devilish lawyer - is also a target for Tottenham, Arsenal, Wolfsburg, Borussia Dortmund and Cologne, but the price is high, about twelve million.

I never realize this guy; i have to investigate about him; thanks for the News agsgualdino.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
What is really bothering me that they just go directly to offend when my idea is against their idea, instead to understand each others and have healthy comprehensive discussion.

Pedro, you didn't (you are not in their compound); I apologize to you.

About Strasser and Flamini and why I do choose them over Ambrosini; is because they can run more, and they can execute more complicate and sophisticate tactics and plan; plus they are hunger to play and take position in the field; Just take a look to Flamini when he used to play in Arsenal; he is monster running like a machine and defending like a mad dog.

Strasser did very well in Primavera and with some games that he played in the first team; he has the ability to improve strongly in deffense and he has very good talent in passing and creating chances for the team.

Thank you. That's nice to say. I appreciate it.

So they run faster, have hunger to play, etc. Sure, but I don't see why this makes them a better option than Ambrosini. He also works his ass off, and these days he again shows to be a good option for the DM position. Now, Flamini may become quickly first choice DM, but it's not like Flamini was that awesome so far this season (he was pre-season though). I am happy to have both here, and it will be a though battle between them, but for now I prefer Ambrosini because what he shows recently (and other seasons he was good too).

Strasser, no, future talk, not there yet. I expect him to be someday. We need a midfield with Pirlo + Ambrosini or Flamini + Seedorf for now...

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Milan is closely monitoring the market for central defenders. The company has realized that Milanese Alessandro Nesta is essential for the proper operation of the rear guard and could be back on the market to add another piece to the rear. According to rumors the Rossoneri could deal Servet Cetin, Turkey's national central defender and Galatasaray. The player - described by Drogba as a devilish lawyer - is also a target for Tottenham, Arsenal, Wolfsburg, Borussia Dortmund and Cologne, but the price is high, about twelve million.

I hope we sign a central back soon. I really like to see Kjær in a Milan shirt next season more than other good options - besides Criscito, I want him also, but I want him to fill in our leftback position.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Thank you. That's nice to say. I appreciate it.

So they run faster, have hunger to play, etc. Sure, but I don't see why this makes them a better option than Ambrosini. He also works his ass off, and these days he again shows to be a good option for the DM position. Now, Flamini may become quickly first choice DM, but it's not like Flamini was that awesome so far this season (he was pre-season though). I am happy to have both here, and it will be a though battle between them, but for now I prefer Ambrosini because what he shows recently (and other seasons he was good too).

Strasser, no, future talk, not there yet. I expect him to be someday. We need a midfield with Pirlo + Ambrosini or Flamini + Seedorf for now...

If you sow Strasser games, you may change your Idea, cause he is really promising player, he need more support and believe on him.

About Ambro; he is one of the best with Pirlo in the last couple games; but lately the last games, he was off, and out of format, He would Take the hand of Strasser and teach him tips and tricks Like Nesta Did with Abate and TSilva.

We need to have choices and players who not only run but gives from their hurts and put some vital efforts with strong spirits.

M

MassterMark

We need a midfield with Pirlo + Ambrosini or Flamini + Seedorf for now...

:eek::eek::eek:

so you prefer that we should lose games??
maybe this is right think to show management how much we sux, but in reality we can try some primavera players to save some money and to make some dreams come true for our youngsters.:)

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Hey Centre Pedro and Calum1903; this is not cool to try to offend me; if you don't agree with my view so you can discuss it with me; not trying to offend me only because my vision is not compatible with yours. Really your are not the only fans for this team here, and i expect from you to respect my opinion as I do respect yours.

You are really acting like children.

did i say anything about sodcology? hmm... i dont think masstermatics has anything to do with you... so i dont really know what you are going on about...

healthy discussion? i seem to remember a discussion about anto that consisted of you refusing to listen to anything.. very healthy...

shouldnt you be posting pointless news articles in 5 differnent languages right now?

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
did i say anything about sodcology? hmm... i dont think masstermatics has anything to do with you... so i dont really know what you are going on about...

healthy discussion? i seem to remember a discussion about anto that consisted of you refusing to listen to anything.. very healthy...

shouldnt you be posting pointless news articles in 5 differnent languages right now?

It is the Vice Versa; You are the one who refuse to listen, actually you still underestimate Antonini; so I'm not surprise for that; Anto proved me wright and did well in the Previous game with Chievo.

And do not make yourself Saint here, you are a devil beneath this forum.

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
It is the Vice Versa; You are the one who refuse to listen, actually you still underestimate Antonini; so I'm not surprise for that; Anto proved me wright and did well in the Previous game with Chievo.

which part of your extremely logical argument did i refuse to listen to? the part where you claimed anto is a better passer than any of our other defenders? or was it when you claimed that abate is best suited to play as a defensive midfielder?

yep he definately showed all the vision and passing ability that you claim he has... :head:

thanks.

Last edited:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
which part of your extremely logical argument did i refuse to listen to? the part where you claimed anto is a better passer than any of our other defenders? or was it when you claimed that abate is best suited to play as a defensive midfielder?

yep he definately showed all the vision and passing ability that you claim he has... :head:

Yes, Anto is better in passing than who you choose them (Oddo, kaladz. Favali); and he prove it in his first game after long absent.[That Has been proved.]

About Abate; his best place to take the DMF; Leo was always put him back in MDF after let him played as RB because he realized the need of his efforts there; and if you watched the game against Napoli; you will realized that Abati did make mistake because our MF didn't control the ball and let the team push us in our Zone plus the Lack of MF (Attacking Wise) to link the team body.

Now, as lack of Wingers, Leo taught Abate to be a RB, cause he is desperate
to find a replacement of (Oddo, Khalaz and Favali).

If I was in his Place "Before a Month" I would do the following

---------------Pato-------------------Boriello------------
--------------------------Pirlo---------------------------
------Flamini--------------------------------Abate-------
------------------------Ambrosini------------------------
--Antonini--------------------------------------Zambro--
-------------------T.Silva-----Nesta--------------------
-------------------------Dida---------------------------

Here, I can Balance the Difference and Offence Method.

----------------

Now, after Leo prepared Abati for RB position; and "We have No proper replacement to him" then I have to go with this Formation as temporary till the Sumer Market Open; because everyone know that in winter we may only bring DB.

---------------Pato-------------------Boriello------------
--------------------------Pirlo---------------------------
------Di Gannero---------------------------Flamini------- /Janku
------------------------Ambrosini------------------------ /Strasser
--Antonini----------------------------------------Abate--
-------------------T.Silva-----Nesta--------------------- /Bonera
-------------------------Dida----------------------------

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
we are playing like this

............dida
oddo..nesta..silva..zambro
......ambro....pirlo
.........seedorf
pato...huntelaar..ronaldo

We cut one man in the diamond and stretch the field putting him on front.. so we can have more space in the middle.
The problem is, ambro, pirlo and seedorf cant handle a entire game.. we need youngs on the squad right now.. not necessarilly in the line-up.
Oddo is getting in shape.. no need to put antonini on his place right now.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Contemplate a formation, with a trident attack, including Adiyiah-Paloschi-Pato. Suddenly, Milan's future doesn't look so bleak.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
мιℓαηєℓℓσ;612335 said:
Contemplate a formation, with a trident attack, including Adiyiah-Paloschi-Pato. Suddenly, Milan's future doesn't look so bleak.

Will yup, but we need more players in AMF and Wings specially; or we are going to suffer as we doing now; G must think twice and take an advantage in Winter Market, we need Domenico Criscito and Fabiano Santacroce at Least.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Will yup, but we need more players in AMF and Wings specially; or we are going to suffer as we doing now; G must think twice and take an advantage in Winter Market, we need Domenico Criscito and Fabiano Santacroce at Least.

if Adiyiah was brought in to play a wide striker (as I am sure he is being set or at least prepared to play there) we probably only need one more for the season but with beckham's arrival it can be re-adjust by playing seedorf in that wing strikers position sometime, while Becks take his place in the mid area. I think we would probably get another defender this winter (hope it's criscito)

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
if Adiyiah was brought in to play a wide striker (as I am sure he is being set or at least prepared to play there) we probably only need one more for the season but with beckham's arrival it can be re-adjust by playing seedorf in that wing strikers position sometime, while Becks take his place in the mid area. I think we would probably get another defender this winter (hope it's criscito)

We Need Domenico Criscito for sure I hope this is the Surprise of G&B.

Let Leo in Cooperating with (Stroppa, Sita, & "LAB":rolleyes:) Prepare Well [ Michelangelo Albetrazzi, & Rodney Strasser & Gianmarco Zigoni] to be ready in January to join the First Team.

Actually that is what G is preparing for as I Believe, the link here is G statement after the victory at RM.

I hope that true, because all those players can add magnificent, tremendous Efforts and Value for the team if they prepared well.

M

MassterMark

lavezzi / g rossi......dzeko / borriello......pato / paloschi

hamsik / d gennaro......hernanes / flamini......krasič / kačar

criscito / albertazzi......silva / santacroce......nesta / bocchetti......abate / antonini

handanovič / abbiati / storari

this would be nice team imho...

or we could have:

lavezzi / g rossi......dzeko / borriello......pato / paloschi

hamsik / d gennaro......hernanes......flamini / kačar......krasič / abate

criscito / albertazzi......nesta / bocchetti......silva / santacroce

handanovič / abbiati / storari

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
^^ i like it how hernanes is untouched on the second formation, yet hamsik who is arguably better has to battle it out with di gennaro

M

MassterMark

^^ i like it how hernanes is untouched on the second formation, yet hamsik who is arguably better has to battle it out with di gennaro
actualy no, hamsik has secured place too:D:tongue:

but anyway those two are different players; hamsik is am and hernanes dm. hard to say that sbd is better that other so...;)

Reaction score
If I were to take control of Milan this is how my team would look

------------------Marchetti
Maggio--------Nesta-----Silva----------Pisano

----------------Pirlo---------Hernanes

-------------------Candreva

------------Pato-------------- Ronaldinho
---------------------Borriello

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
sir, are you a billionaire??

Reaction score
Haha no, but the signings I suggested apart from Hernanes would not break the bank, but boost our overall skill. Win-win for me

M

MassterMark

with adiyiah, asamoah & marchetti:

lavezzi / g rossi......dzeko......pato / paloschi

hamsik / adiyiah......hernanes / asamoah......flamini / kačar......krasič / abate

handanovič / abbiati / storari / marchetti​

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
why asamoah, we haven't signed him.

if every player who expresses a desire to play for us gets put in the team. then i expect to see raul, dzeko, sergio ramos, torres and balotelli play for us tomorrow.

M

MassterMark

why asamoah, we haven't signed him.

if every player who expresses a desire to play for us gets put in the team. then i expect to see raul, dzeko, sergio ramos, torres and balotelli play for us tomorrow.

only from rumours & my wishes :D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
with adiyiah, asamoah & marchetti:

lavezzi / g rossi......dzeko......pato / paloschi

hamsik / adiyiah......hernanes / asamoah......flamini / kačar......krasič / abate

handanovič / abbiati / storari / marchetti​

(Conservative Cost estimate)

Lavezzi- 20 mil
Rossi- 25 mil
Dzeko- 25 mil
Hamsik- 25 mil
Hernanes- 15 mil
Asmoah- 13 mil
Kacar- 17 mil
krasic- 20 mil
criscito- 15 mil
bocchetti- 12 mil
santacroca- 8 mil
marchetti- 12 mil

total- 225 mil, and thats not to count when you start spenidng big everyone inflates costs for you (see benzema and Xabi alonso or worse craig bellamy/roque santa cruzzz)

where is this money coming from? US Government bailout?!

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
..........................MARCHETTI
.MATTIONI------NESTA-----SILVA------SANTON
.........................................PIRLO
.................PJANIC
..............................JOVETIC
.............CASSANO---------------PATO
............................DZEKO

mine is a fortune too.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
A realistic one would be

Abs

Rafinha Nesta Silva Zambrotta

Ambrosini Pirlo

Pato Seedorf Ronaldinho

Dzeko

M

MassterMark

(Conservative Cost estimate)

Lavezzi- 20 mil
Rossi- 25 mil
Dzeko- 25 mil
Hamsik- 25 mil
Hernanes- 15 mil
Asmoah- 13 mil
Kacar- 17 mil
krasic- 20 mil
criscito- 15 mil
bocchetti- 12 mil
santacroca- 8 mil
marchetti- 12 mil

total- 225 mil, and thats not to count when you start spenidng big everyone inflates costs for you (see benzema and Xabi alonso or worse craig bellamy/roque santa cruzzz)

where is this money coming from? US Government bailout?!

we can buy only few of them, just a 'must' one, like lavezzi, dzeko, hernanes, hamsik, krasič, criscito, bocchetti, handanovič.

in this picture you must include selling our old players + drop of expences for them (big wages). 150 mio - 50 mio = 100 mio - difference of wares.

so imho at the end (after few years) we should put in only ~50 mio€ (for 8 new players).
not bad at all.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
A realistic one would be

Abs

Rafinha Nesta Silva Zambrotta

Ambrosini Pirlo

Pato Seedorf Ronaldinho

Dzeko

The second half for a moment we play 4-2-3-1

strasser-ambro
abate-pirlo-ronaldo
inzaghi

I dont see anything working like this.. but the team was already tired.. so cant make a real conclusion.

Gigi Milan

Primavera
Reaction score
always wanted to see this formation

4-3-3

--------------------Abs-------------------
-----Oddo----Nesta---TS----Zambrotta
-----------------Ambrosini--------------
-------------Pirlo----------Seedorf-----------
-----Abate--------------------------Pato---------
------------------Boriello------------------

Schedule