Super Berlusconi + Galliani Thread

Should Galliani stay or go?

• Total voters

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
is he married with a kid and living in Milan now? maybe wanting another role at the club?

i think he's married yes, but not with a kid

most probably still has a house here

i'm sure he came to pay hommage to the greatest football director in the history

not for another role tho, becasue that's something han li/fassone do

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
so then why's he riding around town on a bike with a kid seat attached at the back? :lol:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
me :fp:

yes of course, he has 5 kids going to school in milan

interesting is that he came to Galliani's party.....maybe he had a fight with Berlu but always liked to work with Galliani

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Which CEO has had a better career than galliani?
We are biased here, as milan fans that grew up with him and love him unconditionally for what he has devoted of his life to giving us happiness

But how do his contemporaries compare to him ? Who is even close?

florentino?

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
What is Leo up to these days?
I miss that man.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
In ten years these imbeciles destroyed the club. Yet another loss of 70 + million euros.

During the same time the management at Juventus have taken them from Serie B to being on the verge of the treble. They will do the double at the very least this season.

How could anyone who says they love this club destroy it in such a short space of time. I'm glad they are finally gone and hopefully Fassone is the man to lead us back to the top both on and off the field.

http://www.football-italia.net/102761/fassone-discusses-budgets-stadium

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
leonardo_giuda_coreografia_ansa.jpeg

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Guess who just got back today
Them wild-eyed boys that had been away
Haven't changed that much to say
But man, I still think them cats are
crazy
DAiJwvMW0AAeOC_.jpg

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
I haven't say a proper goodbye for these two legends. B&G is Milan and vice versa. Thank you B&G for all you had done. Milan is part of my life. Will be awkward to see new boss at Milan. It's been 30 years and it has to stop now. It's like the end of the era ... Hard to believe ... hard to see.. but nothing last in this world. Welcome Li Yonghong ... with his money's inject and helped us to buy Bonucci and lads hopefully will bring us to our glory again.
But it is very sad to see end of era .. but you know shit is happening sometimes..

Once upon a time I see two bald men in VIP tribune make some applauses because the team just scored :star:

Last edited:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I haven't say a proper goodbye for these two legends. B&G is Milan and vice versa. Thank you B&G for all you had done. Milan is part of my life. Will be awkward to see new boss at Milan. It's been 30 years and it has to stop now. It's like the end of the era ... Hard to believe ... hard to see..

giphy.gif

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Apparently Galliani has been appointed as the president of Mediaset :g:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
The Galliani blood still runs in the club through Christian Galliani whose second nationality apparently is Russian.

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
wtf?

5 children is an excellent number to have. (presidente himself has 5 beautiful children)

2 sons with the woman he proposed to on live TV? wow, leo :star: :thumbsup:

Really ? He proposed on live TV ? Can somebody put the youtube link on that ? 😁 I want to see it ...

Schedule