Matteo Chinellato

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
UFFICIALE: Pasini in compartecipazione con il Genoa

Adesso è ufficiale: Nicola Pasini passa in compartecipazione tra Milan e Genoa. La notizia la si apprende dal sito della Lega di Serie A che conferma, dunque, la nostra anticipazione, confermata ulteriormente nella giornata di ieri da Adriano Galliani a Solbiate Arno. Il centrale passa così in Liguria mentre in rossonero dovrebbe arrivare la giovane punta Chinellato.

--------------------------------------------------

Name: Matthew Chinellato
Date of birth: 02/09/1991
Place of birth: Treviso
Height: 186 cm
Weight: 85 kg
... Position: striker
Team membership: Genoa

Matthew is one of the best Chinellato face of Italian football. Bought from Fiorentina in the summer of 2009 from Venice to the figure of 500 thousand euros, was then taken on a free transfer from club Precious, also complicit with the technical misunderstandings Spring purple, Buso. In the Spring rossoblu rich (in attack were already in great players like Rose Boakye and El Shaarawi) was immediately and has also had the satisfaction of scoring three goals in two games against his former club, Fiorentina, and two goals in the championship semi-final against Sampdoria. Center-weight, very concrete, needs to improve in the sense of position, as is often naively offside. Spring has still shown in red and blue of the improvements and has enormous potential.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
It's yet to be official though. The news about Pasini is official, but not Chinellato.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I think he can play atleast one year in the primevera...

What I know is that some players over 20 years old can play in the next round of Primavera competition but I am not sure if they are able to play in the championship games (stage before play-off). Milan don't use player over 20 years old for their Primavera IIRC.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
They can... I think it's 3 players over the age of 20 can be used in a match squad.

Or have the rules changed? This was true like 3 years ago for sure.

Reaction score
They can... I think it's 3 players over the age of 20 can be used in a match squad.

Or have the rules changed? This was true like 3 years ago for sure.

The rules are the same (I think), teams are allowed to use overaged players in their squads. This year the teams will consist of players born 1992 and after.

My point is that it seems not logical to sign a 20-year-old for our Primavera, it would be a) a step backwards in his development and b) there are younger and obvoiusly more talented players in nedd of playing time in our Primavera (Ganz, Comi, De Respinis, Boateng etc).

He's destined for co-ownership and a loan, propably to lega pro.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
The rules are the same (I think), teams are allowed to use overaged players in their squads. This year the teams will consist of players born 1992 and after.

My point is that it seems not logical to sign a 20-year-old for our Primavera, it would be a) a step backwards in his development and b) there are younger and obvoiusly more talented players in nedd of playing time in our Primavera (Ganz, Comi, De Respinis, Boateng etc).

He's destined for co-ownership and a loan, propably to lega pro.
If he's coming, then it'll be in a co-ownership deal.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
for lack of picture:
ab3854ddcecd44adaa2d34d6d212b0d9-22987-1279259171.jpeg

Schedule