Votes: 132 62.6%
  • is stupid

Votes: 79 37.4%

• Total voters

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Anyone seeing him possibly taking the right flank rather than playing CM? Thats the position he plays in the NT anyway, so I'm guessing he needs to prove himself to Capello as a right winger rather than a CM.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Anyone seeing him possibly taking the right flank rather than playing CM? Thats the position he plays in the NT anyway, so I'm guessing he needs to prove himself to Capello as a right winger rather than a CM.

Well, it will not be a 4-3-3 then IMO, but he certainly can play rightsided then, but it will be more a 4-4-2 then. That's what I said on a Dutch board: we really can use a rightsided player. With the lack of depth in wide forwards, I won't be surprised to see some kinda 4-4-2 every now and then.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
I'm just hoping becks is the right person to start feeding the ball to hunter

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
AC Milan Move Will Be Tough On My Family - David Beckham
'Becks' wants to use the opportunity to guarantee himself a spot in Fabio Capello's World Cup squad...

David Beckham will complete his loan move to Milan from Los Angeles Galaxy when the January transfer window opens, although everything is in place and the move has been announced as official.

However, the midfielder has revealed that he may not have made the move if his place in England's World Cup squad was not in jeopardy, as he hates being separated from his family.

"The biggest thing for me is I go away and leave my family for six months. They come over and see me for a week every eight weeks," Beckham told Fox Sports Radio.

"Anyone who knows me knows how I feel about my children, about my wife and my family and I hate being away from them. Being away from my family and my children kills me.

"I go and live in Italy and I can't take my family because my boys are settled in school and there is no way that us as parents want to unsettle them.

"Being in the World Cup squad is not guaranteed, even if I go to Milan it is not guaranteed, but I need to do everything possible to give myself a chance. It's the only reason I am choosing to be away from my family for six months."
le crapper

:D

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
yayyy becks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leaving his family for 6 months...yes, i don't doubt that he will miss them--but the amount of milan's sisters and daughters he will fuck is quite staggering to think about.

Borriello--Becks.

Duo for the ages.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No problem, Milan is a family too

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Goal.com said:
2010 World Cup Is My Only Motive For Joining AC Milan - David Beckham
LA Galaxy midfielder David Beckham has admitted that his sole motive behind the loan move to Milan is to boost his chances of travelling to South Africa for the 2010 World Cup.
This is why he used us the first time. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
the professional :star: :star: :star:

we need your crosses i would have preferred krasic or somebody else but a motivated becks is not bad for our strikers(now we can see the real assists, not the invisible crosses from deep midfield) and esp for milan treasury

BTW
Becks>>> entire mls

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
I don`t think anyone thought he was gonna come here because he loves the club. As long as he plays well,it`s all good.

fiume_1987

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva
well, if u think about it, vice versa we're using him too. it's a beneficial deal for both sides.
+1
The most important thing is that we don't sign him in a permanent deal for next season. That would close place for some1 like Krasic.
This way we will get extra squad depth and I'm pretty sure that Beckham's arrival means bench-time for Dinho once more, unless he starts to play well continuously, but that's highly unlikely.
Ambro, Pirlo & Becks in the middle with Seedorf in a more advanced position and Pato - Borriello in attack - that should be our formation after january,

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ

That's true. And I see nothing wrong with him coming here. Lots of players go to clubs to further their career. If he plays good enough for us to break into England's first XI, I'm happy. That means we have one of the best English players at the moment. And he'll be one motivated bastard according to that interview, so I expect greatness.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
1258191527_extras_albumes_0.jpg

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
MLS Playoffs: LA Galaxy Reach MLS Cup At Houston's Expense

But in more interesting news ,wtf is up with Becks hair :

http://web.mlsnet.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=7131585

Punks DEAD Becks :o

p.s: lol at the defense in this league ,there were 3 unmarked Galaxy players in that play all near each other .

We think everythin is s$%^ defence as Serie A defence rocks. Just watch the Real - 3rd division Alcotron highlights in youtube and u will be wondering who is the 3rd division side after watchin the Real defence. Oddo, Zambrotta and Kalazde looks like Gods of defense wen compared to some of those horror shows in Spanish top division. So MLS can be forgiven :D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
i was just gonna post a picture. That hair is horrendous. Bleached Skunk mullet. UGH

There was 2 blackouts during game (lights went out) I was watching, beckham looked beyond pissed like 'what am i doing in this mickey mouse league' lol

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Why are people using Beckham's WC motivation as something to beat him over the head with?

It's actually a good thing as it means that he will give 100% every game to try and force Capello's hand.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Why are people using Beckham's WC motivation as something to beat him over the head with?

It's actually a good thing as it means that he will give 100% every game to try and force Capello's hand.

because they're obviously scouted better players than beckham and are pissed management won't listen to him

im excited becks is coming. He's a good player, very effective in italy, less you guys forgot how good he was. No way seedorf and pirlo can go 40-50 games

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Becks adds a ton of depth in our midfield. He will play hard and cost next to nothing.

found a funny George Best quote on what he thought about Becks-

"He cannot kick with his left foot, he cannot head a ball, he cannot tackle and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's all right"

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Becks adds a ton of depth in our midfield. He will play hard and cost next to nothing.

found a funny George Best quote on what he thought about Becks-

"He cannot kick with his left foot, he cannot head a ball, he cannot tackle and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's all right"

Is true.

But i think no1 in the history of football sell more shirts than Beckham.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Is he or is he not a champion, that's the question... hehe

Schedule