Group F FC Dudelange vs AC Milan 20/09/2018 21:00CET

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Probable Milan line-up: Reina; Abate, Caldara, Romagnoli, Laxalt; Mauri, Bakayoko, Bertolacci; Castillejo, Higuain, Borini [Football Italia]

Mauri? Berto? Borini?

:fp:

Sickening, that midfield is Poli, Essien & Muntari esque. Classic stitch up, who’s going to make a forward pass?

10 bucks on Higuains head exploding within 15 minutes here lol

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Mauri? Berto? Borini?

:fp:

Sickening, that midfield is Poli, Essien & Muntari esque. Classic stitch up, who’s going to make a forward pass?

10 bucks on Higuains head exploding within 15 minutes here lol

Do you need a WC team to play fuckin Dudelange?

Have you heard of a thing called rotation?

Like it or not, these guys are our backups and we need them to get match fitness because we have a busy schedule ahead.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
when higuain joined napoli in his first year their back up team was worst than ours or maybe on par

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I did not expect Gattuso would rotate almost all players but that should not matter, it is vs a club we don't know. It is still group phase and I saw some tiredness from our international players like Hakan, Bona. This break should give them enough time to rest.

Hopefully Halilovic finally start the game along with Samu, Laxalt and Bakayoko. They really need to play. Unfortunately Higuain has to play this match, it is pity we dont have third reliable striker. Tsadjout should be given chance in the second half.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Probable Milan line-up: Reina; Abate, Caldara, Romagnoli, Laxalt; Mauri, Bakayoko, Bertolacci; Castillejo, Higuain, Borini [Football Italia]

Very solid.
I hope they all impress.

Only one coach could line up and fired up our players against against the mighty Dudelange. A coach with balls.

fafcb7c9a9c217ee8dbffc5ca1941cba-06996-1537356124.jpeg

Last edited:

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Bakayoko-Mauri-Bertolacci vs Poli-Essien-Muntari

which one wins the circus era milan best midfield three

Last edited:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Muntari was the best of any of them for Milan by a country mile.

Essien was hilarious with his red card death stare.

My god have we had some hilarious players over the past few years.

Hopefully we smash them, but let's see. Anything less than a win is more embarrassing than when Rangers got knocked out by the 4th best team in Luxembourg last year.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
can we expect good stream tomorrow? i mean it's extremely unattractive game, i just hope that there will be decent stream.

and that mid, man, what are thooooose? :rolleyes: can i expect myself to watch it? :lol:

samu needs to start, i can't understand why is he expected to start on the bench?

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Do you need a WC team to play fuckin Dudelange?

Have you heard of a thing called rotation?

Like it or not, these guys are our backups and we need them to get match fitness because we have a busy schedule ahead.

They have two arms and two legs just like us, we shouldn’t be taking anyone lighty. What gives us the right to take anyone lightly?

After 30 mins into this game when we can’t string 4 passes together and when we do it’s between the centre backs, watch this forum explode and wonder why we started our absolute worst 3 mids. Anyway I hope they prove me wrong, I highly doubt they will.

Last edited:

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Gattuso:

"Halilovic is an interesting player, but we will have to wait and see if he will play from the first minute, alternatively get a few minutes off the bench. He is showing talent, he is working well and we are happy with him,"

"Cutrone was tested, but the ankle still annoys him slightly. He's not 100% ready. The other players stayed at home to continue at Milanello. Musacchio was out of action for two days. For the rest, it was a decision made by myself and my staff,"

Ah so Halilovic is still in the reckoning.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Match squad according to CM:

Goalkeepers: G. Donnarumma, A. Donnarumma, Reina
Defenders: Calabria, Abate, Caldara, Romagnoli, Zapata, Laxalt
Midfielders: Bakayoko, Kessie, Biglia, Bertolacci, Mauri
Attackers: Halilovic, Castillejo, Higuain, Calhanoglu, Borini

Interesting Rino called up Zapata and no Monto.

Tsadjout would have been nice, maybe instead of Hakan. Bellanova instead of Calabria.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I think we won't do too badly although it may not be easy.

My prediction is same result as Pro Piacenza match. 0-1 Borini scoring the only goal for us.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
dudelange? bertolacci, mauri, bakayako and borini? gosh darn count me in guys hyuk hyuk

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Match squad according to CM:

Interesting Rino called up Zapata and no Monto.

Tsadjout would have been nice, maybe instead of Hakan. Bellanova instead of Calabria.

Tsadjout would have been nice.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Thiago diaz instead of borini would be interisting

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think Tiago Dias is on loan at Braga with option to buy with buy-back clause.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Forza Milan. Smash These cunts. 0-4

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If our bench cant deal with some dude lounge, then fuck them too

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
in which stadium will this match be played?

Schedule