View Single Post
Old 13-05-2006, 13:09   #56
Rustamka_Ambro
Milanista 23

Fav. Players: Ambrosini, Pirlo, Pippo Inzaghi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milansom
I Signed, Onther rockets and mortars

Sheva We Love You.............................

If sheva move to Chelsea, I will support Chelsea.

Forza Sheva
Forza Milan
Now I understand what type of Milan fan you are actually.... Sheva is not the whole Milan.... Shame on you ...

Ladies and Genta I put my signature as well.

What a shame, what a shame... I really want him to stay, but if he goes at last, I will not mention his name anymore...

This is like the member of the family, turns up and say I am lweaving due to my personal interest...

I really wonder what was wrong in Milan...

Is his family was not well treated.. Not enough money? He was under the defence of the whole Italy + Mr Berlusconi himself...

I do not know, but he is a brave man whio went and told Berlusconi all this shit...

I am more than 100% believe that, eben a Berlusconi's heart is broken as well... Have you seen what he told the young boy... ??? He would never tell that to anyone, any news until this is 100%, and now he turns up and say publically, and after that Sheva comes up and say, I am not hiding...

What a lier.... What a lier...

Do you want to eat your words which ar dated 5 days ago...

" I AM AT MILAN, THIS IS MY HOME I AM SECOND MALDINI I AM SECOND BARESI"

NO Sheva, unfortunately you are not. There is still time, and there uis still the final decision..

Forza Milan..

P.S. You are our king Sheva, now think what you really want..

I am more than pissed off

But what I wanty to tell, if he goes I will SUPPORT MILAN SUPPORT NISTELROOY, HENRY or who ever comes ... The same as I did Sheva, coz I am a Milan fan, not a separatye person's one.

NO ONE IS PERFECT THAT IS FOR SURE.