Geoffrey Kondogbia

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
A good player that's for sure, but not exactly what we need. We need someone who can possess the ball and create from MF.... Verratti.

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We need him + Verratti. And I still dont think our mid would be good enough.

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
Kondogbia--Montolivo--Verratti

sub : Ginkel, NDJ, poli

exactly nowhere reach bayern/barcelona level.. but for serie A its more than enough.

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Kondogbia - Verratti - "a beast Gattuso style"

subs: van Ginkel, Montolivo, Poli, Mastalli.

If we'd bring back Cristante as well it would be awesome.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Keep dreaming about Verratti guys. It isn't happening :cry:

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In my opinion, Kondogbia is just a taller, younger and slightly faster De Jong.

whoa, whoa whoa....let's not go nuts.

Kondogbia is a proper mezz'ala whereas De Jong is not a proper anything.

Kondogbia would be the LCM or RCM, not the one in front of the defense, although he could probably do a better job than De Jong there as well.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
whoa, whoa whoa....let's not go nuts.

Kondogbia is a proper mezz'ala whereas De Jong is not a proper anything.

Kondogbia would be the LCM or RCM, not the one in front of the defense, although he could probably do a better job than De Jong there as well.

Ok, I might be wrong ... I admit I haven't followed Kondogbia, but from what I've seen his passing skills seemed lacking for a complete midfielder ... especially considering the price tag and salary requests.

Also let's not forget that until a few years ago, De Jong was considered one of the best DM-s, so it's not necessarily an insult

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
So it looks like he'll go to Arsenal.

A perfect purchase from then.

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nainggolan > Kondogbia

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
In my opinion, Kondogbia is just a taller, younger and faster De Jong. Not sure positionally how good he is, or when it comes to tackling. If you ask him to start distributing balls, we'll be in trouble.
30 million and a 3mill salary is quite overpriced. Probably 20 mill and 2 mill salary would be fair

Kondogbia is not fast.

Kondogbia is very good in dribbling, De Jong not.

And how the hell you think Monaco will sell him for 20m, they got him for 25m from Sevilla.

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
imbula kind reminds me of lass diarra

technical but horrendous @ every other aspect..

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
imbula kind reminds me of lass diarra

technical but horrendous @ every other aspect..

I don't know much about him, but I know enough to know he's superior to the Bolis, Noces and De Jongs we've had in the past years.

Lass is a midget who gave up his career as a 27 yo. I wanted him instead of De Jong when we were linked with both in 2012. But Imbula seems capable of more.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Kondogbia = 50% Vieira
Imbula = 80% Diaby

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yeah... i know. i have very little references..

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Nainggolan is cheaper.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Don't know that much about this guy to be honest, just seen the CL games and handful of others, he seems really good, and only born 93' so still lot of time to improve.

35m is a lot and i hope he is worth it if we get this lad.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
So it looks like he'll go to Arsenal.

A perfect purchase from then.

no way would I want him at arsenal. he is not a defensive midfielder. He is basically a poor mans diaby and we dont need that

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
no way would I want him at arsenal. he is not a defensive midfielder. He is basically a poor mans diaby and we dont need that
Poor mans diaby.. That dude that lives in the hospital?

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Just the fact that Galliani flew to Monaco.. means that something is moving to the right direction.. there is already agreement with Monaco.. now he has to convince the player... wich it will be really hard considering we are out of the CL .. and offers coming from Real Madrid & Arsenal..

He seems good from the videos in youtube... lets see what happens..

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Poor mans diaby.. That dude that lives in the hospital?

true, but diaby was the most talented of all the brothers that came after vieira....injuries ruined him. But technically he was a level above these fake brothers france is producing. I wouldnt want him and I really doubt we are interested because he is not the profile we need. He is a box to box midfielder. We are desperate for a quality defensive midfielder

Dias

DAI DAI DAI
Reaction score
Some players like projects -

There are ones who believe they're good enough to join the elite teams Barca's, Reals etc.. then there are those who want to be part of that journey in reaching the top rather than staying at the top.

Well hopefully G sells it like that..

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
true, but diaby was the most talented of all the brothers that came after vieira....injuries ruined him. But technically he was a level above these fake brothers france is producing. I wouldnt want him and I really doubt we are interested because he is not the profile we need. He is a box to box midfielder. We are desperate for a quality defensive midfielder

Milan needs midfielders like Kondogbia and Xabi Alonso, Arsenal needs a midfielder like Xabi Alonso. Coquelin is a tiny kid assigned a tall, physical, veteran role.

Kondogbia won't be able to change shit though in a 4-3-1-2 with De Jong.

Arsene

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Milan needs midfielders like Kondogbia and Xabi Alonso, Arsenal needs a midfielder like Xabi Alonso. Coquelin is a tiny kid assigned a tall, physical, veteran role.

Kondogbia won't be able to change shit though in a 4-3-1-2 with De Jong.

ooh Alonso....Beneitez was ready to sell him to us when he was in Liverpool for 14 million. Wenger offered 12 and refuse to go further. Sometimes I wish I could headbutt wenger

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
ooh Alonso....Beneitez was ready to sell him to us when he was in Liverpool for 14 million. Wenger offered 12 and refuse to go further. Sometimes I wish I could headbutt wenger

:lol::lol:
OMG