Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
2-1 to italia.....
Totti,Toni , nothing much

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milanista4_Life said:
imagine Zidane he will feel like crap...retiring....losing a final :D :D
No..he'll feel great..of course he will feel abit down but come on..nobody thought he'd have even a mediocre tournament..Now he's turned that around and put them to the final..He's already done everything that he wanted to do and i think he's exceeded everybody's expectations.....
Forza Zidane!! :star:

Matmil04

* I still Believe *
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, Nesta, Gerrard and Ronaldinho
it will end 2-0 scoring Gattuso and Cannavaro :D it seems impossibile,doesn't?
you know why i predicted this? after seen scoring all the players apart from Perrotta i think its time to see odd players scoring goals ;)
FORZA ITALIA!

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
For a team that fixes its matches, Juventus surely does have a load of great players ... I've counted 8 in the squads of the finalists!

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
It's going to be a tough clash. We haven't beaten the French in 28 years.

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Yes, i agree.
It's tough but Italy have the better side and must take this huge chance to be champions again.
We showed great caracter and scored wonderful goals.
Ironically France play like the old fashioned Italy....one goal and then hit on the counter with Ribery.

VAD

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Juninho, Ronaldinho, robinho and of course Thierry Henrinho
Yeah, I'm agree with you Pupone#10
We play just like the Italian team of the 80, I just hope see
an great game, watch Zizou give to us few magic time for
the last time :(

Duginesta, the remenber pics it's for say it's an revenge game :conf:
I don't do that with an hard feeling.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
madtherchot said:
For a team that fixes its matches, Juventus surely does have a load of great players ... I've counted 8 in the squads of the finalists!
Hehe.

VAD

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't know if you know this mystical story:

Zidane obeys "mystical voice"

Zinedine Zidane says his return to the international arena came after hearing a mysterious voice in the dead of night.

"One night at three in the morning, I suddenly woke up and spoke to someone", Zidane said in an interview with France Football magazine, published on Tuesday. "I had to obey this voice that advised me."

The 33-year-old Real Madrid midfielder, who retired from international soccer last summer, announced last week that he would rejoin the national team to help France qualify for the 2006 World Cup.

"I don't want people to make too much out of this, or for what I've confessed to be misinterpreted, but what's happened to me is quite mystical and even escapes me a bit", Zidane said. "I didn't tell anyone about this, not my wife, not anyone."

Asked about the identity of his mysterious interlocutor, Zidane vowed to remain silent.

"Until my last breath, I won't say", he said. "It's too intense."

Zidane - Fifa's world player of the year in 1998, 2000 and 2003 - will start his comeback in an August 17 friendly against Ivory Coast and is available for crucial 2006 World Cup qualifiers beginning in September.

"If we qualify for the World Cup in Germany, I will participate in my third World Cup", he said. "In reality, when I stop playing for the French national team, I will stop everything - my career - quite simply."

Source: CRI News

Yeah, understand now, Zidane's our new Jeanne d'arc :D , return's
for save is country,just like jesus, we just can't lose this final, we've an angel in our side, GOD SAVE ZIDANE.
No, Zidane is god, it's too strange :conf: :D ;)
zidanepape3dz.jpg

Last edited:

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Bye Bye France+Zidane we will beat you...

Last edited:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
madtherchot said:

And there are several ex-juventinos there too(Zizou, Henry, Pippo), my brother said is an ode to the team before they head down to Serie B or C. In all honesty, Juventus does have incredible players, that's what made the fixing more annoying.

I came to terms with myself, and as long as Italy doesn't lose the way they did back in 00', I'll be ok, the team has faced a lot of advercity and they have been better than what many expect(although the same can be said about France, I consider that the advercity Italy faces is bigger).

I love Zidane, but I don't care about him retiring with or without the cup, he already has one, on the other hand you have players like Cannavaro and Zambro, and even Totti who are wonderful too, and don't have that WC card behind them, and will most likely retire from international football after the WC.

Last edited:

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Finalists told to keep off pitch

World Cup finalists Italy and France have been denied the chance to train at Berlin's Olympiastadion before the match due to the state of the pitch.
Heavy rainfall in the city has made conditions heavy and Fifa does not want to run the risk of churning it up.

Neither side have played at the stadium during the tournament and will have to wait until Sunday to get their first taste of the playing conditions. Both teams will continue to train at their base camps in the meantime. Fifa spokesman Andreas Herren confirmed the decision had been taken "because of the state of the pitch and because of the heavy rainfall in Berlin over the last couple of days".

Officials will be particularly anxious to avoid a repeat of the 1974 World Cup final eliminator between West Germany and Poland in Frankfurt, where quagmire-like conditions reduced the match to a farce. The tournament had been plagued by torrential rain but calls to postpone the contest fell on deaf ears because of the tight schedule.

Poland went on to lose the game and inevitably blamed the conditions for their downfall.

BBCSport.com

Rasha

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Kaka,Gila,Inzaghi and Nesta...
Wow... I can't think who will win :eek: France and Italy are strong teams!!
anyway Forza Azzurri :)

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
DugiNesta said:
Seems that we can't go cuz nesta will be out :mad: :cry: and thanks for your help :D ;)

No problem. :)

Really sad that Sandro cannot play.
I feel very sorry for him.

FORZA SANDRO :star: :star: :star:

PaOlo MalDiNi

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta , Zidane , Kaka , Henry and Shevchenko
I predict a France win, they have been playing amazing football recently,even the last match against portugal; eventhough the portugese had the most of the possession they still couldn't get any good shot at goal !!!! Frances defence is as good as italy's no matter wat u say guys !!!! i do admit buffon is a million times better thn barthez , the midfield i believe is also equal in quality , but i have to say tht France have a stronger attack with the likes of Henry and Ribery and HOPEFULLY trezuget !!! well lets see wat happens !!!
hahaha i know this is crazy but i believe tht if Germany loses tommorow Italy will win the world cup but if they win, thn France will win the world cup !!!! :conf:

btw Nesta is not playing for sure !!!

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
DugiNesta said:
Hey Stupid i've got some for you FLASHBACK 2002 when you didn't score any goal :head:

1007411236.jpg

1007403050.jpg

1007362094.jpg

1007345703.jpg

940285996.jpg

940269613.jpg

873127980.jpg

671825965.jpg

604684331.jpg

67813423.jpg

Great. Thanks for the payback.

Come on, Azzurri, I want to see those fucking french players crying again.

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
VAD said:
Yeah, I'm agree with you Pupone#10
We play just like the Italian team of the 80, I just hope see
an great game, watch Zizou give to us few magic time for
the last time :(

Duginesta, the remenber pics it's for say it's an revenge game :conf:
I don't do that with an hard feeling.

Sorry, but your "magic Zidane" will cry the whole night after Italy wins the final with 3-0.

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
DugiNesta said:
Hey Stupid i've got some for you FLASHBACK 2002 when you didn't score any goal :head:

1007403050.jpg
This was great. France also had a great World Cup in 94 as well. Slightly better then what they did in 02 if you think about it. :D

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Hard to say who will win. The players know themselves because most of them Play(ed) for Juventus. The only reason why France had a good defence is because of Thuram and Gallas. Abidal hasn't played as well as he does for Lyon IMO. Arguably, France has a stronger midfeild ... not beter, but stronger, because of Makelele and Viera.

But I think Lippi will outsmart them by playing five midfeilders. Once crouded, the midfeild is open. And I also think Toni will be able to finaly show the world why he was/is the best striker in Europe. And if he doesn't get past Thuram and Gallas, expect the midfeild (Toni, Pirlo, Perrota - I've never seen Camoranesi hit thunderbolts) to test barthez from long range.

Either way, I think this will be a defensive game. And the team with the better defence will win. I hope, with all my heart, that its white, red and GREEN!

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
And Italy's national anthem is the second best anthem I've heard. And France ... wait a minute, shouldn't it be Barthez, Ribbery, Sagnol and Africans? Oh well, we'll let it slip ... their anthem's kinda lame.

dida

>>*&#322;)*I*&#322;)*@*<<
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*Dida* *Maldini* *Nesta* *Gattuso*
italy will win this wc,i am sure..

ita 2-0 france

gila and gattuso will score

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
do you guys remember how gattuso celebrated to lippi ? i cant remember which match that was. i thought they were fighting. loool . what a funny way to celebrate. imagine if gattuso scored...wonder what he do! lool :D forza gattuso!

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
i think i probably need a doctor beside me after the match. i would DEFIENTLY be shouting italia italia italia at the top of my voice. i hope i dont get a heart attack because im too happy. :D and i dont give a crap about the neighbours.

italy 3 , france 0

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Milanista said:
imagine if gattuso scored...wonder what he do! lool :D forza gattuso!

LOL That would probably be the most drammatic celebration in a world cup final...haha....hope he scores ...:D

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Milanista said:
do you guys remember how gattuso celebrated to lippi ? i cant remember which match that was. i thought they were fighting. loool . what a funny way to celebrate. imagine if gattuso scored...wonder what he do! lool :D forza gattuso!
*thinks .. thinks*

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Gattuso has to score!!!! :D

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not the shabbiest of finals. I still don't like Domenech but can't deny my French blood. Se l'Italia vince sarò molto felice per Alberto :tongue:

I hope the match won't be decided by the ref. May the better team win.

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
Milanista said:
i think i probably need a doctor beside me after the match. i would DEFIENTLY be shouting italia italia italia at the top of my voice. i hope i dont get a heart attack because im too happy. :D and i dont give a crap about the neighbours.

italy 3 , france 0

:D Me too. :)

I agree with 3-0
Gila, Pirlo, Cannavaro (!)

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
Milanista said:

ROFL....if gattuso scores then lippi will run and hide...lol....when inzaghi scored gattuso went balistic...what happens when he himself scores in world cup final????????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
anywas..hope he socres..just to see how he celebrates

VAD

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
madtherchot said:
And Italy's national anthem is the second best anthem I've heard. And France ... wait a minute, shouldn't it be Barthez, Ribbery, Sagnol and Africans? Oh well, we'll let it slip ... their anthem's kinda lame.

We're you from?
When you watch an BasketBall game with the Dream Team, you
say the same bullshit or not :conf:
So for you Zidane's not french? Henry too?
I don't know if you're stupid or just racist :head:
Just Viera and Makelele arn't born in France, but they're naturalized :head:
After that, ALL are born in the French territory,(Guayanne, Guadeloupe,
Martinique, Nouvelle-Calédonie...).

You must be racist, I think. So for you I want to add some more:
Ribery, Viera, Zidane and Henry are muslam.
For you, it's definitly not the French team, no :conf: :head:

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
Horacio Elizondo is the ref...
Argentinian, very good, 4 matches in this WC so far:
Germany vs Costa Rica
Czech Republic vs Ghana
Switzerland vs South Korea
England vs Portugal