German Bundesliga Thread

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Embarrassing league :fp:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
I think he attempted to derail Bayern as a whole while there lol. Thankfully they saved themselves and got him out of there.

Losing to a team named after a sausage :fp:

Not forgetting how they got schooled by Zidane in the UCL :fp:

Danke Juup :proud:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
"When I look at the Bundesliga transfers, the most notable player, who has come from outside, is Axel Witsel at Dortmund. He is undoubtedly a really good player, but he comes from Tianjin Quanjian in China and has never played in one of Europe's top leagues," Effenberg told Sport Bild

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
I watch Dortmund few times.
I think Akanji is a very good defender.
His performance at World Cup also very impressive I think.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
So Bayern are so shit, but they still top the league ?

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
60387764_2487813751442674_3657784502224158720_o.jpg

:cry:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hummels in Dortmund? :lol: :lol: :lol:

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Are the odds on RB Leipzig winning the Bundesliga title good?

There you have a way to make money. Put €10 on them.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I can think of bigger :o

images

I don't mind shitting on modern Milan, but this is so off.

Kaka? The club accepted City's bid. They wanted to cash in on him. He picked RM. He then returned on lower wages, in a free transfer.
If anything Milan came across as swindlers in this deal, certainly not cucks.

Sheva was 30 and he left for a team outside Italy in a deal that broke the English transfer record. We weren't a selling club at that point, but he did the club a favor. His return was only on loan and he was dumped after proving not to be good anymore. Cucks? Definitely not.

Dortmund sold Hummels in his prime for 30-35m to a league rival and brought him back 3 years later, washed up, at 31, for 37m and probably a higher salary.:lol:

Götze used a release clause, which was far below his market value to join a league rival. Milan accepted Chelsea's bid, Dortmund had no say in this and would've certainly not accepted 37m bid since Götze was the Mbappe of that year. Instead of waiting for the summer and leaving in a 60-100m deal to a club outside Germany he decided to accept the offer of a league rival and potential CL final opponent, which somewhat ruined a beautiful moment for Dortmund fans and probably also had a negative effect in the dressing room. That is the ultimate betrayal.
It ended up being a bad deal for everyone involved, but Dortmund being the nr 1 cucks they are, decided to bail Bayern out by buying their damaged goods for 22m and making him their 2nd best paid player.:lol:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Right. When Dortmund sell they cucks but when Milan sold them and brought them back that was savvy? Both were strong armed into selling and in Kaka/gotze case neither sold to the highest bidder.

At least Dortmund didn't bring back two non-footballers and actually put the money they earn to good use. #huntelaar

What are we even discussing.

Milan bought tevez for Juve.

It's one thing selling your players to a rival club. Quite another buying players for them.

Milan are peerless in their cuckitude.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Savvy? Nah. But the only losers in those deals were RM and Chelsea(and maybe the players).
Milan didn't buy them back 3 years later for a significant fee, like Dortmund.

I'm not afraid to admit that Milan has made plenty of cuck moves, and is probably the most mismanaged big club of the last years, but the Kaka and Sheva deals were two rare bright moments as far as player departures.

Now here's a true cuck moment for Milan:

89bd911661315b11b62b3a62111ed950.jpg

And the Tevez/Matri deals ofc.

Still what stood out more than anything else about those deals was the stupidity. It didn't go as planned at all.
Dortmund's cuckoldry on the other hand seems to be by choice.

Last edited:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Savvy? Nah. But the only losers in those deals were RM and Chelsea(and maybe the players).

I'm not afraid to admit that Milan has made plenty of cuck moves, and is probably the most mismanaged big club of the last years, but the Kaka and Sheva deals were two rare bright moments as far as player departures.

Still what stood out more than anything else about those deals was the stupidity. It didn't go as planned at all.

I don't think Dortmund choose to be cucks. Their players prefer the familiarity of bundes/Germany and the best move upwards would be to Bayern. If they fail at Bayern they just come back a few seasons later with enough legs to ensure Dortmund are playing at acceptable standards.

Milan would honestly be better off adopting their model instead of holding on to hyped players who become too comfortable with our mediocrity and let their standards and ambition drop.

Milan becoming a selling club wouldn't be the worst thing to happen to it .... If only they learn how to make transfers.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Haaland has 7 goals + 1 assist in 136 minutes in the Bundesliga. He's contributed to a goal every 17 minutes, that is just insane.

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Haaland has 7 goals + 1 assist in 136 minutes in the Bundesliga. He's contributed to a goal every 17 minutes, that is just insane.

On top of that, Sancho 12 goals 12 assists in 18 games. Both are 19 years old.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score

Stop beating around the bush, what we did is exactly the same as what Dortmund did. The love for your own club clouds your objectivity. Both players left, and came back after a failed transfer abroad

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Stop beating around the bush, what we did is exactly the same as what Dortmund did. The love for your own club clouds your objectivity. Both players left, and came back after a failed transfer abroad

Speaking of objectivity, why do you get butthurt every time someone makes fun of Bundesfodder or anything German-related even in a non-serious tone? Do you have German background?
There a few Germans and Bundesfodder fans on this board but none of them get as ridiculously upset and defensive as you do. I'm not entirely sure on this one, but aren't you also the same guy who even was triggered and defended WW2 Nazi Germany after someone made a Nazi joke?:lol:
You're some character...

As for my own objectivity, if I can concede that Milan has been cuckolded numerous times by Juve and is probably the most mismanaged club of the last years, then I'm not clearly not holding anything back.
The Kaka & Sheva cases aren't comparable with Dortmund's cuck stories with Bayern and it should be obvious why.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
not much quality football tonight so maybe some bundes with milan legends?!
20:30 Hertha Berlin vs Eintracht Frankfurt

Andre-Silva-AC-Milan-vs-Chievo.jpg

krzys-piatek-numer-9.jpg