The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Balance. It's understandable. But why the fuck Kjaer is starting. He was a disaster against Udinese.

As if I didn’t tell yall that he will bench mussachio

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
i get this. But,

well run clubs know how to manage such impatient youngsters. We are not a well run club.

I don’t particularly care about paqueta, i think he’s a limited player. But i think piatek is one of those genuinely gifted strikers like inzaghi with amazing instincts, who’s going through a bad patch. A club like milan should have a management who knows how to value such players and knows how to help them through their anxieties and trepidations.

But we are owned by someone who’s constantly looking to sell us, our ceo is a person hired solely to strengthen our p&l, our technical director is a glorified model hired to purchase loyalty from the fans, and our coach is the definition of a journeyman mediocre serie a manager.

It’s sad.
+1

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I get this. But,

Well run clubs know how to manage such impatient youngsters. We are not a well run club.

I don’t particularly care about Paqueta, I think he’s a limited player. But I think Piatek is one of those genuinely gifted strikers like Inzaghi with amazing instincts, who’s going through a bad patch. A club like Milan should have a management who knows how to value such players and knows how to help them through their anxieties and trepidations.

But we are owned by someone who’s constantly looking to sell us, our CEO is a person hired solely to strengthen our P&L, our technical director is a glorified model hired to purchase loyalty from the fans, and our coach is the definition of a journeyman mediocre Serie a manager.

It’s sad.

Paqueta is shit.

Piatek is "one of those genuinely gifted strikers like Inzaghi with amazing instincts, who’s going through a bad patch."

Coming from someone who agreed with Giampaolo throwing Paqueta under the bus publicly.

I can see where you're coming from, Necro, but to try and act above the bias is to make you look even more foolish than you do.

Oh, and this is also considering that Piatek has been worse than Paqueta this season despite being given a thousand more undeserved chances.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Aren’t Romagnoli and Moose both one yellow away from missing next match? Might not be the case but if they are then it makes sense why Kjaer is in.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Calma thenebra. There’s always light at the end of the tunnel. Be patient.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
First we send Caldara on a free loan with low purchase option to Atalanta. We also agree to pay part of his wage.

Now we are ready to send Paqueta on a free loan and pay his wage too.

Next week we will pay Sevilla 20 m to take Suso. We will also cover all his wages

plus we send Calhanoglu to Galatasaray with his wages covered and all other accommodations.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
genuinely gifted strikers like ******* with amazing instincts
giphy.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
:lol::lol: I buzz of John Lithgow... guy is aces

CapitanoMaldini

With Arrogance
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Sheva, Nesta, Pippo, T. Silva, Kaka, Seedorf, Laudrup, Maradona,
Again, I'm pretty sure it's because Roma and Moose are both on 4 YCs.....

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I get this. But,

Well run clubs know how to manage such impatient youngsters. We are not a well run club.

I don’t particularly care about Paqueta, I think he’s a limited player. But I think Piatek is one of those genuinely gifted strikers like Inzaghi with amazing instincts, who’s going through a bad patch. A club like Milan should have a management who knows how to value such players and knows how to help them through their anxieties and trepidations.

But we are owned by someone who’s constantly looking to sell us, our CEO is a person hired solely to strengthen our P&L, our technical director is a glorified model hired to purchase loyalty from the fans, and our coach is the definition of a journeyman mediocre Serie a manager.

It’s sad.
I get what you mean and you could possibly be very right. But where do you get the confidence from that it's entirely on the management and not on the player - or at least partly on him?

A player who is talking about his future worth once he gets sold while he's the undisputed starter for this team... I can't find the source right now but last year, during his incredible run, I read somewhere a statement of his saying Milan is only a station before he gets to a bigger team (that somehow went totally under the radar). That's not being impatient. That's being self-centered to an extent that will do damage wherever he goes no matter the management if you ask me.

I don't know. I'm not inside the club, so I won't act like I knew how the management is missmanaging or not missmanaging the situation. But Piatek for sure can't and shouldn't be deresponsabilized with such outcomings from both him and his father.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I get what you mean and you could possibly be very right. But where do you get the confidence from that it's entirely on the management and not on the player - or at least partly on him?

A player who is talking about his future worth once he gets sold while he's the undisputed starter for this team... I can't find the source right now but last year, during his incredible run, I read somewhere a statement of his saying Milan is only a station before he gets to a bigger team (that somehow went totally under the radar). That's not being impatient. That's being self-centered to an extent that will do damage wherever he goes no matter the management if you ask me.

I don't know. I'm not inside the club, so I won't act like I knew how the management is missmanaging or not missmanaging the situation. But Piatek for sure can't and shouldn't be deresponsabilized with such outcomings from both him and his father.

Piatek is a 23/24 year old youth who’s staring at a 10-12 yr career which involves making a lot of money followed pretty much by a long retired life.

He has no loyalty to Milan nor to Serie A nor to us, Milan fans.

This is the situation with 99% of young talents whom Milan would scout these days.

Milan’s management needs to know how to manage such situations, because it’s going to be exactly the same mindset that a Theo Hernandez or an Ismael Bennacer or a Rafael Leao would have when their time comes. We aren’t in 2007 anymore.

If we think Theo has fallen deep in love with Milan thanks to the shared croissant with Maldini at Ibiza, we are delusional.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

Paquetá's agent Eduardo Uram: “We are in Italy with Lucas and he does not suffering from a depressive condition, nor does he have any reason to be depressed. He is accompanied by his family, supported by everyone. A return to Brazil is completely ruled out.”

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
We can't sell anyone but meanwhile, De Snake will be PSG player. :o

How the hell anyone rate this guy anymore? He's for midtable Serie A clubs, at the best.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
We can't sell anyone but meanwhile, De Snake will be PSG player. :o

How the hell anyone rate this guy anymore? He's for midtable Serie A clubs, at the best.

DES is like the one kid who somehow just breezes by with luck. Goes to Juve, wins titles. Going to PSG and will win titles. Average player at best but kudos to him for making it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule