AC Milan vs Modena

abubasky

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Champions league qualification is over, Carlo's boys should turn attention back to Serie A.

This could be an important match, if they win and Juvelost to Inter Milan could be top of the table :devil:

I hope the team will be offensive minded than the one in aAmsterdam, because Milan tends to suffer against smaller teams. Nothing should be taken for granted.

I hope for a comfortable victory (at least 3 goals) at the San siro.

BTW Modena seems to be a good Side, they are 8th on the table.

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Like always... i hope milan win...

Anyway... milan always get some trouble if they play againts such a team like modena :rolleyes:

makaveli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso,Kaka, Nesta, Inzaghi, Gerrard, Henry, Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Rui Costa..
i somehow feel that we'll win over modena with ease i don't know why. and i hope and believe that carlo will play together rui and kaka behind sheva and pippo. my prediction Modena 0-3 Milan (Rui, Kaka, Inzaghi)

----------------DIDA----------------
--SIMIC--NESTA--MALDINI--BILLY--
----------------PIRLO-----------------
-----RINO----------------KAKA-------
-----------------RUI------------------
---------SHEVA------PIPPO----------

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Thats something to scare, i mean against smaller clubs Milan had some trouble in the past, but this time, this season, Milan is confident and with so mamy stars its, maybe impossible to beat Milan, max a draw for Modena... i hope we will win, the best would be 4:0...
----------------Dida------------------
Cafu---Maldini-----Nesta---Laursen (just to keep the age average lower)
--------------Gattuso----------------
--------Pirlo-----------Seedorf------
Rui Costa-----------------------Kaka
-------------Shevchenko-----------

DIAVOLETTA

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta , Sheva, Pippo , Kaka, Maldini...... to put this shorter, all Milan players
Finally there isn't some big match but even Modena can suprise. the ball is round, anything can happen. Sure this could be our retun to the top because Juve is playing against Inter. In the last season we had some bad experience with the small teams. This year i hope we can avoid that. We need to consider every game important even when we are playing against small teams. Like every one of you i also hope Milan is going to win.

savicevic10

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, Boban, Maldini, Donadoni, Costacurta and Roberto Baggio
I don't forsee too much of a problem here. Kamara can be dangerous but I think (touch wood) we've learnt our lesson when approaching smaller teams this year. We'll win 2-0

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
My prediction:

MILAN (4-3-1-2): 12 Dida; 2 Cafu, 13 Nesta, 3 Maldini, 14 Simic; 8 Gattuso, 21 Pirlo, 23 Ambrosini; 10 Rui Costa; 7 Shevchenko, 9 F.Inzaghi.
In the bench: 77 Abbiati, 19 Costacurta, 16 Pancaro, 20 Seedorf, 22 Kakà, 11 Rivaldo, 15 Tomasson.

MODENA (3-4-3): 11 Ballotta; 27 Pivotto, 29 Cevoli, 6 Ungari; 25 Campedelli, 7 Milanetto, 8 Marasco, 3 Balestri; 20 Vignaroli, 21 Amoruso, 15 Kamara.
In the bench: 13 Zancopè, 23 Pavan, 4 Ponzo, 77 Scoponi, 10 Corrent, 14 Allegretti, 9 Taldo.

AcMilan 3-0 Modena
Scorers:
Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Rui Costa

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Hmm..quite a few of us are hoping that Rui scores his first ever Serie A goal for Milan eh?? Hehe..yeah..i'm waiting for that too..i really hope he gets the whole game..maybe Carlo will try Rui and Kaka again together..afterall..earlier this season he did try it against the smaller teams and it went quite well...

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
warmth said:
My prediction:

AcMilan 3-0 Modena
Scorers:

Well.....I agree with the scoreline.....

I agree Sheva and Pippo will probably score....

But.....Rui scoring a goal in a league match......hmmmm.....

well....I certainly would like to see that, but I think we may have a better chance of seeing a flying pig than we do of seeing the Maestro scoring :rolleyes:

Nevertheless......Milan victory..... :devil:

makaveli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso,Kaka, Nesta, Inzaghi, Gerrard, Henry, Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Rui Costa..
lazio lost 2-0 from siena let's hope for a draw betwen merda's.

cccp

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko - KaKa - Maldini -Costacuta - Van Basten
INter shocks Juve with 3-1 alway win. So I hope we will win and Roma will not the ... ENJOY our top of the table.
:devil2: :devil2:

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Good result from other game... :D

Now.. we have to win over modena and hope that roma lost... hope this situation will stand until the end of the season when milan is crown as a italian champions ... :devil:

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
RivippoRuiNestaShevdini said:
warmth said:
My prediction:

AcMilan 3-0 Modena
Scorers:

Well.....I agree with the scoreline.....

I agree Sheva and Pippo will probably score....

But.....Rui scoring a goal in a league match......hmmmm.....

well....I certainly would like to see that, but I think we may have a better chance of seeing a flying pig than we do of seeing the Maestro scoring :rolleyes:

Nevertheless......Milan victory..... :devil:

I don't know why but I have a feeling that rui will score!!!

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
That's great! Simply great! I guess if we all have a secret desire for Rui to finally score..that something brilliant will happen..i mean..imagine if Rui really does score..i bet his performances for Milan thereafter will skyrocket and no doubt he will show us the form that made him famous in Florence.

As for the game..Galliani has spoken with the team and has instructed many times not to be distracted by the Intercontinental Cup..we must claim all six points on offer against Modena and Empoli if we are to progress in Serie A as well..as i don't see Roma flopping up just yet..big boost for Inter as they've well and truly beaten the Old Lady..sure does give us hope when we visit the Delle Alpi next year!

-----------------------Dida-------------------------

Cafu---------Nesta---------Maldini-------Kaladze

Gattuso--------------Pirlo----------------Seedorf

--------------------Rui Costa----------------------

-----------Inzaghi-----------Shevchenko---------

Reaction score
Milan lineup:
-----------------------Dida-------------------------
Cafu---------Nesta---------Maldini-------Pancaro
Seedrof----------Pirlo----------Amborsni
--------------------Rui Costa----------------------
-----------Inzaghi-----------Shevchenko---------

Rest for Gatuzo hope win 4:0 :devil2: :devil2:
Forza Milan ,Forza Galliani

cccp

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva agian, wonderful .... !!
He can't stop scoring ...
1 - 0

cccp

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo plays a long ball, once agian Sheva chests down and push the ball in the corner, great skill ...
Rui Costa plays very well, enjoyable .... He got one shot narrow wide ...
Unluckily Cafu got injury and was replaced by Simic, hoping that he will be back soon ...
1-0 for first half

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
A superb goal!!!
103 GOALS FOR SHEVA!!!!

cccp

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
NO word to describe him, excellent, splendid ...wonderful , brilliant ...
He is Shechenko ...
Sheva 2 - 0 Modena ...

Rui Costa assists,

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
A better goal!!!
104 GOALS FOR SHEVA!!!!

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
GOALS

1° goal(26'): Milan take the lead thanks to Andriy Shevchenko. The prolific forward did well to chest down a long-range through pass from Pirlo before shooting with his right foot past Ballotta. The Ukrainian star scored his 103rd goal.

2° goal(66'): Shevchenko scores his and Milan's second goal of the match. Rui Costa releases him with a pinpoint cross and the Ukrainian striker flies down into the Modena box before beating Ballotta for the second time in a one-to-one challenge.

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
is it still on?

GO SHEVA! Make your hattrick!

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
FORZA 2 GOALS GREAT SHEVCHENKO
HES THA MAN... FORZA MILAN
WHATS THE END RESULT?
JUVE LOST TO INTER AT DELLE ALPI YESTERDAY EVENING...GOOD JOB JUVE...1:3 2x Julio Cruz and Martins
WHOLE MILAN TEAM HOW DO THEY PLAY, DOE SMODENA HAD CHANCES?? I ONLY CAN VIEW THE SHORT CUTS ON TV AT 10.30 PM

mikez sheva7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
A pretty descent performance by Milan. Shevchenko continued his impressive goalscoring record. Nice job Sheva. Pirlo and Rui Costa provided him with some wonderful passes. Defense was solid again, except a couple of occasions, Ambrosini pulled the ball out of the goal miraculously. Inzaghi had a very disappointing performance. In my opinion he should have been taken out at half-time and replaced by Tomasson. I think he's still rusty from his injury. He was invisible throughout most of the game and when he was visible he messed up. Dida made some good saves. Overall, a good game and a good result. Top of the Serie A tied with Roma, not bad, not bad at all. Thank you Inter for beating Juve.
FORZA MILAN

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This win was important and nothing else as a victory is acceptable,
Jon Dahl Tomasson right now is in better shape than Pippo, after his injurie, Pippo is not a fighter for the ball, he needs passes like from Rui Costa to get set in action, but his game with the back to opponent is world class and very effective, maybe Tomasson this time had should be in the starting 11, next game vs. Celta Tomasson will get his chance to play from beginning and maybe till end... FORZA ROSSONERI

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I'm obviously happy with the result but the defense seemed "blagh" today. Luckily the mistakes didn't cost them.

Yeah, Pippo's rusty but he needs to play to get back in shape doesn't he?

kenichy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fowler, maradona, pirlo
seems to me milan were way to relaxed especially on defense. yes pippo recently is sucking big time :cry: . seems like he is tired from the first minute. don't get me wrong he is my favorite milan player. but i agree that jdt should play till pippo is 100% in shape. did anyone notice during the game that sheva could of passed the ball to pippo in many ocassions but chosed not to ? including the second goal were pippo could of had an easy 50th goal with milan but sheva chosed to score it himself. hope there's no problems between them.

Schedule