\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Guys reality is that these players are mediocre and also with mediocre mentality.

Hakan cant run 90min, Suso over self in love mediocre,
Biglia biggest fraud ever ffs, kessie has an empty head,
Rr and laxalt mediocre.

Faith in: Roma, caldara, conti, cutro, pipita is top, donna.

Give time to calabria, kessie and hakan maybe.

Sell the rest tell them to go f themselves

I don't agree that we have mediocre players – I have seen too may damn good maches of this squad to believe that –, but they do have mediocre mentality indeed. As it is in every sport, mentality is 70%. Mentality can make a mediocre player play better than a solid or very good player. Mentality can make Juventus win the scudetto, or Leicester the PL or Atletico La Liga.

Right now, I would even say our mentality is piss poor. A lead should give us selfesteem or security. Instead our players get unexplicably caught by an immense fear of loosing the game nevertheless. They start playing timid and being afraid of every pass. I think the Napoli game hurt us really bad in that manner. We would have given away the Roma lead if it wasn't for that last second goal, and since then we gave away a lead against both Atalanta and Empoli. We're stuck in a mental thing I guess, because we're playing in a manner I haven't see us play last year under Rino.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wouldnt, and I doubt Elliott want to waste time with interims

I hope they would convince their guy to come aboard right away as well. The only long term type managers that are free are Conte, Zidane, Wenger, Blanc. I don't really see any other high profile type guys getting sacked anytime soon or by next summer. They paid up to bring aboard an executive, I would think they would do the same for a manager.

Last edited:

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
guys, we started BORINI at CF yesterday in a crucial game to get out of the bottom half of the table ..... let that sink in

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I hope they would convince their guy to come aboard as well right away. The only long term type managers that are free for awhile are Conte, Zidane, Wenger, Blanc. I don't really see any other high profile type guys getting sacked soon.

Pochettino maybe but I never rated him. Zidane will be vice Allegri, no way he's coming here. Blanc and Wenger can fuck off :lol:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't agree that we have mediocre players – I have seen too may damn good maches of this squad to believe that –, but they do have mediocre mentality indeed. As it is in every sport, mentality is 70%. Mentality can make a mediocre player play better than a solid or very good player. Mentality can make Juventus win the scudetto, or Leicester the PL or Atletico La Liga.

Right now, I would even say our mentality is piss poor. A lead should give us selfesteem or security. Instead our players get unexplicably caught by an immense fear of loosing the game nevertheless. They start playing timid and being afraid of every pass. I think the Napoli game hurt us really bad in that manner. We would have given away the Roma lead if it wasn't for that last second goal, and since then we gave away a lead against both Atalanta and Empoli. We're stuck in a mental thing I guess, because we're playing in a manner I haven't see us play last year under Rino.

It's happened every time, whenever they score they go sit back and defend like a small team would. Instead they should be pushing to get that 2nd goal and kill teams off.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Really not worth 14 million gross wages we pay him and his brother. Not at all

You want to play a veteran winner who could bring leadership and actually fits your gameplan with playing the ball around the back then Reina would be the unquestioned starter. Instead they are stuck starting Donnarumma just because of the paycheck he makes.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Sad that another year will be wasted doing nothing and again not qualifying for cl.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
If Milan was never founded, the team would never be in this situation :mad:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gattuso: "Borini is my guy at CF going forward. Higuain wishes he had the ability and grinta that Borini has."

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Gordon Singer, Paolo Scaroni, Leonardo and Paolo Maldini in addition to Elliott management’s entire board are present at Milanello before Milan’s afternoon training [Sky]

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Gordon Singer, Paolo Scaroni, Leonardo and Paolo Maldini in addition to Elliott management’s entire board are present at Milanello before Milan’s afternoon training [Sky]

NOW they'll perform!

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

When is the meeting at Silvio's villa?

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
No ones gonna want our shitty players now.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Are we Conte yet?

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
what's painfully obvious is the lack of funds to purchase game changing players

that is a huge factor in being able or even willing to try and sign a top level coach

we either cant provide a top coach with the signings they'll want or we don't want to

in either case, it fully explains the reasoning behind hiring ex milan players with very little coaching experience to the head coach position. my biggest issue is we keep making the same mistakes over and over again expecting a different result, which is the definition of insanity.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Gordon please buy Pogba in January

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule