Andrea Pirlo Thread

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
How unprofessional, dreaming of Madrid, heart and soul Madrid, thinking in Spanish, all while not yet even getting an approval from his employers.

What a dumbass.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
and a salary out of this world wowowowo

"..and we've left the salary details blank so you can write in whatever you like"

The fuck else does this asshole want

And winning the CL next year was consolation, fucking asshole

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
"I'm great, and I imagine you're even better. Come and join us. We've just signed Emerson from Juventus and you're the man to play beside him in midfield."
Outstanding pitch from Capello. :thumbsup:
Then it was Galliani, staring straight at me. "Andrea, my friend, you're not going anywhere."

He pulled out a little case from under the table. That made me smile, thinking it had been just as well hidden as Monica Lewinsky under Bill Clinton's desk in the Oval Office.

A contract then appeared from the case, with Mr Biro (Galliani) adding, "You're not leaving, because you're going to sign this. It's for five years, and we've left the salary details blank so you can write in whatever you like."
post-22077-psych-thats-the-wrong-number-g-y7Ie.gif

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
What a fucking cunt I hope someone kidnaps him and tortures him and breaks his two legs and let him crawl back to Torino

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Milan legend my fucking ass.

Fuck you Pirlo.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
He was willing to leave Gattuso, Seedorf and Ambrosini for Emerson.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
we have already done this but this is trending with English edistion so might as well

"I belonged to Real Madrid, not Milan." #pirlaquotes
pirlo.jpg

"I'd have crawled to Barcelona on all fours." #pirlaquotes
Pirlo.jpg

What did he talk about Chelsea?

ACMILANMKD

Con il Diavolo in Corpo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Oliver Bierhoff, Weah, Sheva, Van Basten
I look forward reading his biography....
I could not hate him, he was part of our team for many years and it is our fault (Allegri) that we let him go.

Mexes_5

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Kaka, Mexes, Pazzini
Used to love him, but his book is not cool. Comes across as a complete snake

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Like my buddy Bret Hart, he seems a bit bitter.
I think he is taking his frustration out in the book,
on how he departed from Milan.

He obviously loved his tenure at the club, or why else would he react like this when he eventually left

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
he didnt get an eraser with his pen

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
He bitches about SAF using Park to man mark him at OT in 09/10 :lol:
Pirlo only had 27 touches all game :thumbsup:

Sounds like he was pretty desperate to leave Milan for Chelsea at one stage too.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
seriously :lol: post the page ples :lol:

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He said in his book that when he wanted to go to Chelsea, Berlu sat him down and said ''Don't leave, we bought Huntelaar..''

:lol::b:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ples give me his book's pdf, I want to read it. its an important part of history anyway.

manutdfan you can do it

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Winning champions leauge is called a consolation, dude stick to football writing is not your thing.

He is dumb, but who cares.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I no longer felt a footballer and not even a man, I did not have the courage to look in the mirror.

:thumbsup:

Jesus berlusconi should have sold him to carlo :fp: world cup year and dinho pirlo audition with beckham went so bad
BERLUSCONI AND NO TO CHELSEA - What we do know (and say) is that it was Silvio Berlusconi himself to block his transfer to Chelsea in August 2009. "Ancelotti had just become coach of the Blues and we had already reached an agreement For me Charles is like a father, a teacher, the kind of man who always knows how to keep you entertained. With him I spent the best years of my career and it was therefore the reason why I was accepting the transfer to London, but Berlusconi then pulled out a second sheet of paper, where he had circled the name of Huntelaar and told me that the AC Milan had taken ..... "You can not do this, damn it Andrew, you are the symbol of Milan, we have already sold Kaka and you can not jump ship because it would be a terrible blow to our image ...". But Ancelotti insisted and Pirlo as well, because the other side offered him a four-year to € 5 million per season, and at that point the Milan s'impuntò, asking the Chelsea Branislav Ivanovic to enter into negotiations knowing well that the ' would never have done. And so he jumped everything.

Last edited:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Italian midfielder criticises former United boss for using Park as a 'guard dog' against him during a 2010 Champions League tie.

Andrea Pirlo has criticised Sir Alex Ferguson for using Ji-Sung Park to man-mark the Italian in the Champions League in 2010.

The Juventus midfielder was playing for Milan when they were thumped 7-2 on aggregate by United in the last 16 of the Champions League four years ago.

Ferguson ordered South Korean Park to man-mark Pirlo in both legs, a tactic that ultimately paid off.

But Pirlo, writing in his autobiography, insists, for him, it has blemished Ferguson's legacy.

Pirlo said: "Even Sir Alex Ferguson, the purple-nosed manager who turned Manchester United into a fearsome battleship, couldn’t resist the temptation.

"He's a man without blemish, but he ruined that purity just for a moment when it came to me. A fleeting shabbiness came over the legend that night.

"At Milan, he unleashed Park Ji-Sung to shadow me.

"He rushed about at the speed of an electron. He'd fling himself at me, his hands all over my back, trying to intimidate me.

"He'd look at the ball and not know what it was for.

"They'd programmed him to stop me. His devotion to the task was almost touching.

"Even though he was a famous player, he consented to being used as a guard dog."

Park scored the 3rd or 4th goal too that game :cool:

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Oh and apparently Gattuso used to go around stabbing his team mates with knives and forks in the canteen when they annoyed him, so they confiscated sharp objects when he was around or something :lol:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
guard dog :lol: as an insult OMG

Given the history

74051023.gif

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I want to read that book, such a great story teller what about stupidity triad?

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Oh and apparently Gattuso used to go around stabbing his team mates with knives and forks in the canteen when they annoyed him, so they confiscated sharp objects when he was around or something :lol:
Pirlo: "gattuso would grab a fork and try to stick it in us."
Pirlo: "some ended up missing games because of one of Gattuso's fork attacks, even if the official explanation was one of muscle fatigue."
--
Andrea Pirlo on the night Pep Guardiola tried to sign him for FC Barcelona - "i didn't need to be asked twice. In I went. The room was furnished in sober fashion and there was some red wine on the table. 'always a good start,' I muttered to myself. 'make yourself comfortable, Andrea,' he began, his Italian absolutely perfect. He began to tell me about Barcelona, saying that it's a world apart, a perfect machine that pretty much invented itself. He wore a white shirt and a pair of dark trousers whose colour matched that of his tie. He was elegant in the extreme, much like his conversation. 'thank you for agreeing to meet me. We need you here, Andrea. We're already very strong, I really couldn't ask for better, but you'd be the icing on the cake. We're looking for a midfielder to alternate with Xavi, Andres Iniesta and Sergio Busquets, and that midfielder is you. You've got all the attributes to play for Barcelona, and one in particular – you're world class.'

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
he is really the jewel of footballing world :proud: real madrif, abrca, chelsea all vying fo him and he played for inter - milan-jube :beer:

what a man

Schedule