View Single Post
Old 23-03-2020, 14:59   #10030
leaf
Bella Ciao

Fav. Players: Ba, Quaresma, Ronaldo, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Shevchenko, Neymar, Seedorf, R.Carlos, CR7, Silva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
A gem of a post.
You do understand that Hitchens himself echoes the vast majority of my sentiments right? Yet when nonsonoqui calls my opinions "turds" you call them a gem of a post. Curious.

Every facet of my opinion I have facts and figures to prove it. Every time there is someone who opposes it, it's not facts, figures and numbers they retort with. It's insults. It's slurs. Racism this bigotry that....Interestingly China is using these tactics whenever it is associated with covid-19

You do understand that it was him who was the most anti-Islam of all the four horsemen yeah?

Honestly I think PC culture has completely hijacked the new atheism movement. It is becoming darkly ironic that the so-called skeptics have become a dogmatic faith based movement

Signature
#Expertz on Roma:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage
I don't think even conte can make this clown a good defender. worst defender we've ever had
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Musa is better than Romagnoli.
on Berto:
Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer
Berto … could be to us for the next 5 years, what Marchisio is to Juve.
On covid-19:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec
Looking fwd to the corona panic being cured soon. Getting rly tired of some of these ppl. Scared of this barely dangerous virus
leaf is offline   Reply With Quote