Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
Kick off at 15:00 PM-CET

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I can't remember who it was, but someone on here had made a spreadsheet the other day with an optimistic projection. In it, they had forecasted we would probably get 4 points between Sassuolo and Napoli--3 against the former, 1 against the latter. They had also banked on Fiorentina and Torino getting something from Inter.

It happened almost exactly like that except we blew it. But what if the reverse were to happen with us? What if we were to get all 3 points at home against a Napoli that doesn't look as convincing?

In that case, we would still have 4 points from 2 games. We need a winner in the Rome derby, and we need Inter to fold in Bergamo.

Then, we have a theoretically easy schedule until our final 2 games.

Hope springs eternal. So does delusion perhaps. :)

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
3-1

bonaventura solos

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I can't remember who it was, but someone on here had made a spreadsheet the other day with an optimistic projection. In it, they had forecasted we would probably get 4 points between Sassuolo and Napoli--3 against the former, 1 against the latter. They had also banked on Fiorentina and Torino getting something from Inter.

It happened almost exactly like that except we blew it. But what if the reverse were to happen with us? What if we were to get all 3 points at home against a Napoli that doesn't look as convincing?

In that case, we would still have 4 points from 2 games. We need a winner in the Rome derby, and we need Inter to fold in Bergamo.

With both romagnoli and bonucci missing? Very hard thing to pull off.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
a good game to miss both of our CB's, we would've lost it anyway

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
0- 2. We have been terrible againsy napoli for the past 3 years. I want us to crush them but they are just too good.

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9

You want delusional?

Roma wins CL and Lazio wins EL and we make it through as 6th.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Almost our entire backline will not playing this match except ricrod and shaky dollarumma. Wtf.

Gonna be lucky to come out of this match with less than 2 goals conceded. We need to depend on attack department (oops)

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
You want delusional?

Roma wins CL and Lazio wins EL and we make it through as 6th.

impossible

serie A will only get an extra spot if lazio finish outside the top 4 while winning the EL.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
We will get smashed if we play like we did against Sassuolo.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
impossible

serie A will only get an extra spot if lazio finish outside the top 4 while winning the EL.

what if Roma finish 5th place and wins the C...

never mind

MilanBlood

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We need donnarumma to grow a pair and stop every chance napoli will get.
Our attack must score at least 2 may be then we will have a chance to somehow manage to close the gap.
I will never loose hope when it comes to milan!
FORZA MILAN!!!!

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
We need donnarumma to grow a pair and stop every chance napoli will get.
Our attack must score at least 2 may be then we will have a chance to somehow manage to close the gap.
I will never loose hope when it comes to milan!
FORZA MILAN!!!!

[tinfoilhat]It's kinda interesting how now ALL of the Raiola boyz are underperforming. Abate is probably because he's completely past it. Bonaventura has been shit since mid Frbruary or thereabouts and Donna is a shadow of himself. I wouldn't put it past Raiola to "advise" them to "remain uninjured" this season[/tinfoilhat]

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
impossible

But if roma finishes out of top 4 then wouldn’t we get the 6th spot too? Or is it a max of 5 teams anyways

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
But if roma finishes out of top 4 then wouldn’t we get the 6th spot too? Or is it a max of 5 teams anyways

- max 5 teams
- we have to get top 4 ourself first, doesnt matter what roma and lazio can do in europe

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
- max 5 teams
- we have to get top 4 ourself first, doesnt matter what roma and lazio can do in europe

the fact that roma and lazio are in europe could help us in serie a i guess. They won't want to risk injuries or fatigue in the league.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
If jack score hattrick in milan shirt then i guarantee you my fart smell like roses
Your fart smelll like 1k $ perfume.. if jack pull a split ocean through pass assist from our own half after winning a ball from opponent's feet

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Could easily end up in a 1-1 draw or 1-2 loss. Either way.

Meez

Fly on Maldini's wall
Reaction score
Bonaventure's hattrick incoming they said.

1ixvo.gif

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Can we cancel this match?