Italian Football Thread III

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
makes fuck all difference to us tbh

Today that's true but maybe our rivals will lose tomorrow as well...and the next day...and the next season...and before you know it the ball has been fully rolling and they are where we are at right now and we're at the top snatching Nainggolans and Insignes.

"No matter how far you'll go you can only take one step at a time" goes both ways :o

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Today that's true but maybe our rivals will lose tomorrow as well...and the next day...and the next season...and before you know it the ball has been fully rolling and they are where we are at right now and we're at the top snatching Nainggolans and Insignes.

"No matter how far you'll go you can only take one step at a time" goes both ways :o

Think EL is more realistic

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
We flopped so now i want inter merda to flop too.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Wow Ladri being themselves...clear handball and penalty but the ref won't even look at VAR after huge protests

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

John Collins talks a lot of sense. mou is a cunt. Hope Conte fights back.

You guys pick it up at 2:02... thats enough to open an enquiry.

Lol@JC@1:40: "Antonio Cunt.. er Antonio Conte"

Last edited:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Wow Ladri being themselves...clear handball and penalty but the ref won't even look at VAR after huge protests

Flop of the season: VAR

The Bear

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Lazio and Atalanta are amazing. Most exciting league in Europe right now.

The Bear

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
John Collins talks a lot of sense. mou is a cunt. Hope Conte fights back.

Merda and ladri scum at each other's throats, but everyone knows Conte would fuck him over upside down both on the pitch and in a face to face talk.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Antonio Cassano: “Who says Napoli play the best football in Italy? Sarri knows how to get decent players working together, but dealing with champions and getting results the way Allegri, Jose Mourinho, Carlo Ancelotti, Fabio Capello and Pep Guardiola do is much more complicated.

“I wouldn’t want to be trained by Sarri.”

:love:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Lazio and Atalanta are amazing. Most exciting league in Europe right now.

If you're not a Milan fan *

Also La Liga is amazing this year as well.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Dealing with champions like mertens, jorginho, callejon, albiol, hysaj..... ooh wait

That dude cassano is so irrelevant just like his opinions

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
https://www.football-italia.net/115780/laudrup-‘dybala-isn’t-messi’

Former Juventus midfielder Michael Laudrup urges people to stop comparing Paulo Dybala to Lionel Messi - “I don’t think it benefits him”.

La Joya has been compared with the Barcelona superstar, but Laudrup thinks it’s unfair to compare anyone with one of the greatest players of all time.

“He’s a talent, the problem I think is that he’s from Argentina,” the former Bianconeri star told BeIn Sports.

“He’s another player that people like to say ‘he could be the next Messi’. No. There is no next Messi now, to see the next Messi we will have to wait… well, I don’t think I will see the next Messi in my lifetime.

“You don’t see a player like that every 10 years or every 15. But this is the standard you use. He [Dybala] is from Argentina, he’s left-footed, he’s not so tall, the way he moves…

“But I don’t think it benefits him that he’s compared to Messi, because he’s no Messi. He’s a very talented player, but he’s no Messi.

I love Laudrup

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Serie A is back again, with cream of the crop Atalanta facing the ever bride's maid: Napoli.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan GS: 27
Atalanta GS: 31

Milan GA: 28
Atalanta: 27

Atalanta points: 30
Milan points: 31

giphy.gif

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why? Them drawing is best for us.

I gave up . And i want inter to miss that fourth place.

IF we defeat lazio though, then we can start believing again

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
http://www.**************.com/artic...-only-clubs-bigger-than-their-players-4216907

Slaven Bilic believes that player power is very real in modern football. But he also insists there are some clubs who can stand up to powerful players and agents.

He was asked whether players hold most of the power in transfer negotiations:

"Absolutely. You still have some clubs in Europe that are bigger than the players," he said.

"Those are clubs with a history of being hard clubs, like Juventus. No Juve player is bigger than the club. Manchester United is also a club like that.

"The clubs who are getting good players because they have a bit of money but are not big, big clubs, the players soon become bigger than the club.

"Today, players and agents are basically dictating to the clubs," he added. "The clubs and the agents have to work together and as a manger you are almost depending on them.

"It's a very complex job but at the end of the day you are in football. You are doing what you want to do and when you win it's unbelievable. Of course when you lose you are down but you are well paid for it."

He's saying clubs that are gangsters themselves... little gutted he didnt mention Milan

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players