Robinho Thread

MilanFan009

A.P.7.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta, Pato, Buffon
nah didas good guys easy, and robinhos good to. i would like to buy him :)

acgaetano

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
italia wc team cassano kaka maldini crespo baggio zola maradonna
robhino is so overated he is a lightweight if he can't cope with defences in spain how is he gonna do well in italy com on guys

GW

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, Pippo, Nesta, T. Silva, Pjanic, Begovic, Besic
Robinho is good player!!! I would like him in the team. :cool:

I think he is not in the first plan in real. And Raul is :conf: :conf:
Thats f***ng unbelivable!!!!!

So good chance for us to get him :) :) :)

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
robinho's not bad but it wud be a real risk, coz we'll need to shell out loads for him..besides we'd havto sacrifice kaka as well,, which wud be a real crazy thing to do ...1 guy im sure who'll do best is messi..he's consistent,,great speed, but now that eto's down dun think barca's gona part with him

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
gatusso warrior said:
Robinho is good player!!! I would like him in the team. :cool:

I think he is not in the first plan in real. And Raul is :conf: :conf:
Thats f***ng unbelivable!!!!!

So good chance for us to get him :) :) :)

Raul is still in top 5 out there,he still rocks:D

acgaetano

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
italia wc team cassano kaka maldini crespo baggio zola maradonna
pussycat_doll said:
Raul is still in top 5 out there,he still rocks:D

you joking right raul has been poor for the last 4/3 years even the real madrid fans want him out

GW

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
acgaetano said:
you joking right raul has been poor for the last 4/3 years even the real madrid fans want him out

Thats real true. He is not even in spanish national team. :rolleyes:

Im real surprised why is Robinho only the second choise in Real :conf:

So our chance to get him. One fast forward would be great for us. :D

Mystik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
It would be great..but remember relations between Madrid and Milan aren't exactly the best at the moment. We can therefore not even bother considering buying players from there unless Kaka is involved in someway or other.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
id love it if we can get him, we need more upfront and hes unhappy there and capello doesnt want him, if were any good management wise we should get him

GW

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mystik said:
It would be great..but remember relations between Madrid and Milan aren't exactly the best at the moment. We can therefore not even bother considering buying players from there unless Kaka is involved in someway or other.

Im not for switch Kaka to Robinho. :head: :head:
But I belive that in Real are only care for money so they probably sell Robinho for a good amount of money. :) :)

dee_pee

Beginner
Reaction score
its ok if we could get him, his presence will gave milan more option in front,,,especially with his dribbling skills....

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
No more Brazilian please,
I got nothing against Brazil,
but I would prefer to see more Italy and European player in Milan.
it just feel wrong to see so many brazilian starter in Milan.

chuel

RICONQUISTIAMOLA!
Reaction score
Milan plan Robinho bid

Milan are ready to make an offer for Real Madrid striker Robinho, according to the latest reports in Spain.

The Brazilian is contracted to the Merengues until 2010, but his future is in doubt given his lack of an impact since his arrival in 2005.

Marca’s website reports that the player was hoping Ronaldo’s departure to Milan would grant him more playing time, but the youngster failed to appear against Real Sociedad at the weekend.

Robinho, also a target for Juventus, has allegedly asked the club to meet with his agent at the end of the season and is willing to consider an exit, with Milan a possible destination.

Rossoneri official Adriano Galliani supposedly mentioned the player during the January meetings which led to Ronaldo’s return to Serie A.

However, Marca insist that Real Madrid value the South American at a massive £21m – having signed him for £17m.

Milan are in the process of reshaping their squad and Robinho is seen as a boy who would fit in well at Milanello.

The San Siro outfit already have Samba stars Kaka and Ronaldo, while they are also keen on Barcelona star Ronaldinho.

In the meantime, AS insists that Kaka might join Real Madrid at the end of the season, despite Milan’s reiterated statement that the player will not leave the club.

According to the newspaper, the Brazilian star might move to the Santiago Bernabeu in exchange for Fabio Cannavaro, Robinho and Mahamadou Diarra, plus a significant amount of cash.

source: http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/feb13f.html

man! more brasilians.. i think robinho is just another overated player! but if we can get him cheat below 7-8million.. he would be a good addition the our team, or add olivera in the deal. :conf:

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
I dont really rate him that highly, but thats probably becuase ive never seen him at the top of his game.
Hes sucked ever since he went to madrid, and if he could only play well in the lesser brazilian league, well, he wont cut it in Serie A either.
Im for giving him a chance though. But not paying over 10 mil for him.

Rex

Reaction score
Robinho has been crap of late, Madrid disappoint of his performance, so allegedly they put him on the garbish list ASAP.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Well I really really really hope this does not happen.I kinda doubt it will.I mean Real must be crazy looking 30 milion euros for him...

PatoKaka

eLdiablo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Seedorf, Pato, Sneijder,Danny Alves, J.Moutinho, Berbatov, Aguero, Nesta
im just afraid if he comes ancelloti will sub gilardino.. sooo NO!!.. or we should have thought buying him instead of RONALDO..

re_milan

Numero 3, Per sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Oddo, Pirlo, Shweinsteiger, Totti, Quagliarella, Perrotta
he won't be able to dribble shit in serie a.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Words of wisdom: "Robinho makes 65 mistakes per game, but he needs to make only one brilliant move to make the crowd swoon." -- SI.com, 2/28/06

KakaLegend

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi,Maldini,Gullit,Van Basten,baggio,
get him is young and good

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
GilaKaka said:
im just afraid if he comes ancelloti will sub gilardino.. sooo NO!!.. or we should have thought buying him instead of RONALDO..
he can also play as a left midfelder in place of Seedorf. but i would propose Quaresma in that Position

Reaction score
radioactivenerd said:
Im for giving him a chance though. But not paying over 10 mil for him.

How can you say that when milan spend 27 Milion euros to buy the crap Gilardino, and 18 milions to buy another crap Oliveira!

Robinho is a great player and he is better than our current strikers!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Rex said:
Robinho has been crap of late, Madrid disappoint of his performance, so allegedly they put him on the garbish list ASAP.

That doesn't mean that if real plays like a crap club is robinho's fault!
The guy doesn't even play!Robinho is a fantastic player, he can create chanches from nowhere!

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ORIGINAL said:
You don't know robinho!
Well, neither do you, for that matter. Triple posting isn't necessary either. And no, we don't need Robinho. We're overcrowded enough with offensive players, plus there's no guarantee he'll even fit into our system. Our decrepit defense should be top priority.

Reaction score
BMWTaylor said:
Neither do you, for that matter. Triple posting isn't necessary either.

And no, we don't need Robinho. Our roster is overcrowded enough with offensive players, plus there's no guarantee he'll even fit into our system. Our decrepit defense should be top priority.

No you are not right.I know him since he was 17-18 years old from Santos.
I know him very well,better than you.And our roster is overcrowded with crups not with quality strikers!I think you don't know what he can do in the field?

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
ORIGINAL said:
How can you say that when milan spend 27 Milion euros to buy the crap Gilardino, and 18 milions to buy another crap Oliveira!

Robinho is a great player and he is better than our current strikers!
no and no he isn't