• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Should sell Bona and Hakan and buy Martial in January... Play Laxalt in midfield for the second half of the season or just buy a Bona replacement.... we can’t go to CL with these two as starters.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Lol muppets got carried away after a couple of easy wins against fodder clubs including rock bottom Chievo. And that's following 3 lacklustre draws against shit clubs. However, the minute we play a top side we get totally dominated and end up losing. But yeah, keep thinking Craptusso is the way forward and second coming of Guardiola :lol::fp:

#GATTUSOOUT
#CONTEIN

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Lol muppets got carried away after a couple of easy wins against fodder clubs including rock bottom Chievo. And that's following 3 lacklustre draws against shit clubs. However, the minute we play a top side we get totally dominated and end up losing. But yeah, keep thinking Craptusso is the way forward and second coming of Guardiola :lol::fp:

#GATTUSOOUT
#CONTEIN

Conte has gone to Real Madrid.
It's too late already.

Sadly, when he was linked with us, media always mentioning his legal battle with Chelsea.
However, when he linked with Madrid... BOOM.. nothing. The issue is gone.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
How to be Milan in the last 7 years and counting:

- Fire your coach
- Get some money.
- Buy some random players that can't possibly make a decent first 11 together.
- Give the job to a former Milan player who has a really shite record as a manager.
- Rinse and Repeat

FUCK!

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well, it all seems to be quiet. No issue at all, everything is fine.

We need a real coach NOW.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Conte has gone to Real Madrid.
It's too late already.

Sadly, when he was linked with us, media always mentioning his legal battle with Chelsea.
However, when he linked with Madrid... BOOM.. nothing. The issue is gone.

Until he signs on the dotted line we’ve still got a chance. Just the other day I read an article linking him to us. But we’ve got to move fast. Craptusso’s had more than enough chances and shown his shortcomings over and over again whenever the going gets tough. Conte’s literally the only available top coach and missing out on him would be disastrous given his knack for reviving clubs and winning record especially in Italy.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Well, it all seems to be quiet. No issue at all, everything is fine.

We need a real coach NOW.

But but but we beat rock bottom Chievo, Greek Europa league farmers and shitty Sassuolo (who’s starters are our rejects e.g. Foddertang + Loca). Surely Gattuso deserves another multi-year contract extension? :monto:

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
If Conte is so great... how come he has a negative h2h vs the WORST arsenal side during wnegers reign :lol::lol::lol:

Conte-da-GOAT.jpg

Had all those players at his disposal... yet only won once in 8 games :lol:

so wenger had 4W 3D 1L against top italian coach with shit arsenal squad ... and people want conte over wenger?? interesting

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Until he signs on the dotted line we’ve still got a chance. Just the other day I read an article linking him to us. But we’ve got to move fast. Craptusso’s had more than enough chances and shown his shortcomings over and over again whenever the going gets tough. Conte’s literally the only available top coach and missing out on him would be disastrous given his knack for reviving clubs and winning record especially in Italy.

this was his latest news. About 2 hours ago:

REAL MADRID want Antonio Conte to replace Julen Lopetegui as manager at the Bernabeu - and the Italian’s lawyers are already at work on the deal.

oMJmPPw_700wa_0.gif

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

Like I said let’s see what happens. Remember SMS had also signed for us only for the deal to fall through at the last minute. Besides, Daily Express is as shit a source as they come.

PS nice profile pic. I imagine that’s what my pal Burlesqoni looks like in real life :lol:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
don't you guys get tired of unproven coach?
I'm tired. And I'm tired arguing in this forum.
This time, for the first time in 7 years,
please, let's unite for a real coach.

I didn't say it must be Conte, any option also ok.

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I imagine my brother kojak looks exactly like a dude who's gotten fucked on the internet one time too many.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Last night's sub Calhanoglu - Cutrone proved me that Gattuso is a shit coach.

Actually, it would've been a good idea if we had switched to 4-4-2 with Patrick and Higuain in front, but instead of doing that, Gatusso put Patrick on the wing asking him to cross, which was... :fp::fp::fp:

We eventually switched to 4-4-2 during the last few minutes, but everybody was tired and it had no impact, apart from conceding a stupid goal.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Get a proper coach in. Don't care about names.
Someone who's won trophies at the highest level, or at least competed for them consistently.
Enough with amateur and midtable coaches.
Now we finally have a decent squad (only a few pieces missing to be a great squad overall), there are no excuses anymore.
This fucking squad is surely better than Lazio and almost on par with Merda, yet we are far behind both in the standings. Enough is enough

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Everytime I get the feeling that Gattuso finally "got it" he does a shitton of mistakes in the next game, just like Dollar.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Ok
So our only options are zidane and wenger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In order of preference...

1. Conte
2. Zidane
3. Jardim
4. Blanc
5. Wenger

These are the best coaches currently available although some of them will find a new team when the season ends. Probably in the EPL. Others like Zidane are unlikely to join us because of their past history.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Last night's sub Calhanoglu - Cutrone proved me that Gattuso is a shit coach.

I knew Gattuso was a shit coach given his track record of bombing at every club he’s ever worked for. Even Bibbo’s got better managerial credentials :lol:

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yep, we actually have a pretty good squad. Also, we have some good subs. What we lack is a good tactician who can build the team properly, not as per his vision, but as per our players and their best positions.

That's why we need a new coach, someone experienced who has fought many battles. Gatusso is too green for such a task. I really do not undertand why anybody is thinking that a brand new coach can step in a miraculously build a winning squad. NOBODY IS DOING THAT, APART FROM US. Each team aims for the best on the coach market, while we are wondering whether the next coach should be Sheva or Oddo :fp::lol:

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
now is not the time to change coach

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Now is precisely the time to change coach, especially if it means preventing Conte from joining Madrid. Elliott have given L+M a 3 year mandate to turn the club around and we can’t afford to waste any time. The next coach has to be a proven winner and the sooner he joins the better our chances of top 4.

It’s sickening to think the last coach worthy of Milan was 6 years ago :fp:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I dont see interim options other than Donadoni, do you? Don't tell me garbage names like Blanc or Wenger for long term.

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
In order of preference...

1. Conte
2. Zidane
3. Jardim
4. Blanc
5. Wenger

These are the best coaches currently available although some of them will find a new team when the season ends. Probably in the EPL. Others like Zidane are unlikely to join us because of their past history.

Why conte instead of zidane?
What is zidane’s past history? Juventino? Conte was player/captain/coach of juve

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
In January we should sign Cameronesi, zebina and blasi. good reinforcements.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Why conte instead of zidane?
What is zidane’s past history? Juventino? Conte was player/captain/coach of juve

Because Conte’s proven in Italy whereas Zidane isn’t. Also, Conte’s been open about returning to Italy but I’m not sure Zidane would coach another club before Juve. He recently said he’d like to coach them one day and has been linked to Man Utd so will probably go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule