AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
jasper do you know if sites like www.sportsevents365.com and www.viagogo.com are reliable for the tickets?

Also, are there different stands for both sets of fans? I don't want to sit among a bunch of nerazzuris for the derby with my beautiful red and black colours on

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Personally no, but quite a few users have told they used viagogo without complaints.

Only curvas are for one set only. Otherwise it's all mixed.

cheers

also , any suggestion on which stand to be in? considering the view and other factors if any. I'm okay paying up to like 250 euro.

thanks man

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
cheers

also , any suggestion on which stand to be in? considering the view and other factors if any. I'm okay paying up to like 250 euro.

thanks man
Preferably middle sections if you can get tickets. Secondo rosso is basically where the cameras are placed so that's good view imo.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
cheers

thanks man

Your budget is VERY high :) Half a season ticket.

Secondo Rosso as Jasper said :thumbsup:

Get there early to move as close as possible to the front of your block.

Central sections will be mixed, but since Inter will get the ticket allocations, I think it's likelier that you'll see more Inter fans even in the central sections.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Viagogo gave me tickets on time... But they placed me in an entirely different section than what I had selected. The price was the same, so they said it was comparable.

im used to a ticket company that gives me the seats or section I specifically selected

That's my only issue with using viagogo

NoPoliNoParty

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi there,

I am looking to travel over from Leeds, England for the derby on September 13th.

How should I go about getting tickets in the Curva Sud? I don't have a Cuore Rossonero card despite my best efforts to get one, just says communication error whenever I fill in my information.

Does anyone know any reputable places and methods for getting tickets?

Also, what about travel? Which is the best airport of the three? Any recommended hotels?

Thanks very much in advance.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Hey there poli fan-
I'll try to help where i can.
a. You can't get tickets to the Curva unless you have the CR card, and it's not worth it just for a single match, especially when it's an inter game. Get seats in primo\trezo blu if you wanna sit next to them so bad.
b. Get tickets ONLY from the inter website. I'm going to the match myself and after talking to one a the tickets sale representatives in Italy she told me that if i want to be on the safe side- i should get tickets only from their site. General sale opens in a week (All the info is on the site).
c. Theres no best airport, lol... usually the cheapest flights are from capital to capital, although some charter companies can offer you lower prices because they frequent a specific airport. Check Kayak\ Skyscanner\ Expedia to compare prices. If the lowest prices are landing in Rome (which i would guess they are), you can easily get to Milano with the italian train- it's fairly cheap, and fast. look up 'trenitalia' on google- thats the national train system. Rome-Milano should cost you about 50 Euro with a 3-4 hour trip duration.
d. For hotels and stuff- go on Booking.com to check general prices. Keep in mind that there are several apps that gives you 50% off if you book 24 hours in advance (without knowing the name of the hotel). Also, Booking offer hugh price drops on random hotels each day, so i would suggest booking only a day before you flight\ a day before your'e visiting.
If you need anything else just ask.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
land in Bergamo, it's mostly 25euros for a plane tickets

take the train 30minutes, iirc, to milan 20euro

book a hotel between a metro station and train station

to the san siro you can always take the metro...

so from leeds on it shouldn't cost you more than 100euros to get to milano, if you book the correct tickets and upfront

cassano1990

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hey guys i am also flying out to the derby game first time to san siro i looked at the online ticket sellers but is to risky and looked at previous posts here so decided to go on the inter site and wait for the general sale to commence..cant wait ..if anyone is goin to the game feel free to drop me a line and could meet up before the match and grab a drink etc

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
land in Bergamo, it's mostly 25euros for a plane tickets

take the train 30minutes, iirc, to milan 20euro

book a hotel between a metro station and train station

to the san siro you can always take the metro...

so from leeds on it shouldn't cost you more than 100euros to get to milano, if you book the correct tickets and upfront

it costs you 25 euro to get from leeds to bergamo? in which company?
damn you europeans, cost me 350 euro just to get from israel to rome, and other airports were crazy expensive

NoPoliNoParty

Beginner
Reaction score
damn you europeans, cost me 350 euro just to get from israel to rome, and other airports were crazy expensive

I certainly haven't seen a ticket that cheap! Mostly around ?200 if anything!

Thanks to everyone for the help by the way. Going to buy tickets off the inter site. Cant wait.

Amandeep

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I certainly haven't seen a ticket that cheap! Mostly around ?200 if anything!

Thanks to everyone for the help by the way. Going to buy tickets off the inter site. Cant wait.

me too off inter site general sale next friday still hope there are decent seats available cant wait hope we get off to a good start before derby is important

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I book Ryanair or other low costs

The cheapest i have gotten is 30euro to Barcelona and back

If you reread my post. Its 100euro from leeds to bergamo

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I book Ryanair or other low costs

The cheapest i have gotten is 30euro to Barcelona and back

If you reread my post. Its 100euro from leeds to bergamo
I've gone on a 5 euro promo Ryanair flight from Bergamo to Copenhagen.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I've gone on a 5 euro promo Ryanair flight from Bergamo to Copenhagen.

mine was 1euro going and 29 back, 30 in total :lol:

lel

my point is with, ryanair, veulinger, wizzair.....you can have a lot of cheap flights, their promos are criminally cheap

+add some spiced booking.com and you got yourself a supercheap holiday

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Damn, im seeing the seats available and almost the entire orage 2nd row is taken, and half of the 2nd red row is taken.
you guys think its just the seats that are reserved for inter card holders and when general sale opens EVERYTHING will be reopened, or is it the current situation of the entire san siro?

exTas

Beginner
Reaction score
From Milans website:

From August 26th to September 1st: sale reserved for 2015-2016 Season Ticket Holders.
From September 2nd to September 12th: sale reserved for Cuore Rossonero holders subscribed no later than 01/09/2015"

Do you think the Curva Sud will be sold out by the season ticket holders? I have the Cuore Rossonero and have to wait 1 week before I can buy my ticket. Im fucking scared that the whole Curva will get sold out before they open the Cuore Rossonero sale on the 2th of sep... What do you think?

NoPoliNoParty

Beginner
Reaction score
Don't worry, from what I understand there will be more sections become available Friday. What is currently happening, I think, is that Inter season ticket seats are not showing up because obviously they aren't available.

Then on Friday, all unclaimed and unsold seats will show up.

SkyDiver

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Taribo West
Anyone else got problems with the purchase of the Cuore Rossonero card?
When I am trying to fill in the fields during the registration there are so many problems/errors.
1. I am not able to choose a/my country after I have typed in my birth date
2. Every fucking time I got the following error message "The field Address and street number accepts only a-z, space, single quote, dot, comma, minus and slash characters" even though I just filled the field with my adress.

I just want this fucking card.

Is it possible to get a ticket for the derby (the next one - 13.09.15) without the Cuore Rossonero card? A normal ticket (not overpriced)
And if so, any recommendations where to sit?

Last edited:

cassano1990

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hi mate I'm goin to the Derby but waiting for general sale Friday I thought the card was only for season holders that's why I'm waiting and I was lookin before at red frontrow were available but cost way to much swill wait ...check inter site see what it says or if u not sure email milanpoint.ch Google that..Hope it helps let me know how u get on...

SkyDiver

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Taribo West
Hi mate I'm goin to the Derby but waiting for general sale Friday I thought the card was only for season holders that's why I'm waiting and I was lookin before at red frontrow were available but cost way to much swill wait ...check inter site see what it says or if u not sure email milanpoint.ch Google that..Hope it helps let me know how u get on...

Okay thanks mate!

Any recommandations for the seats?
Is it possible to wear a ac milan shirt/scarf without any problems?

cassano1990

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hey tbh not sure u can Google the seats which sides to sit but just check on Friday which are available I'm goin to try to do the middle section prob red or orange seats ...don't think its a problem unless ur Sat in the merda side which I doubt

cassano1990

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
oh hey mate i just was trying kept sayin error for second row then they all went on red side luckily tried orange second and got it just bought them...keep tryin

SkyDiver

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Taribo West
Way to late...:( :( fuck, but I had to work.
It seems there are some tickets left in sections 319 and 307...
Any recommendation?

Edit: got tickets for section 319, hope the view is ok. But all in all I am fucking excited - first visit, first derby!

Last edited:

NoPoliNoParty

Beginner
Reaction score
Absolute joke.

Been checking all day, refreshing, and every time I refresh a different section is available then unavailable.

I have no idea where I stand. Haven't even got tickets yet. Might just go third tier above the Sud. Any thoughts on that?

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
Yeah, merda's website is indeed merda. refreshed for an hour and a half, stands were appearing to be available but when i clicked on the stand it said all seats full.
finally just went for 223 although its in the side...
Poli- either get crap seats right now or bet on your luck that someone here\ inter forums is selling his ticket. i would recommend going for 3rd middle if its not on the 'laterale' side.

Last edited:

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hey guys is it advisable to book from a website other than inters??

cassano1990

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I got my tickets weeks ago from inter site second row orange good seats..I am meeting a guy who commentates at the San siro so could ask him how or if there are any left and let u guys know ....

Schedule