• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
That meeting sounds extremely important, if it is in fact happening. Hopefully it's about ironing out the last details.

If Real are in fact coming to Italy to enter into negotiations with Lazio I think we could be in for a rough couple of days. To be quite honest I've had rough days ever since the SMS rumours got traction :D

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Some Lazio dude answered Migliore:

Alas, in the sense that cheering Lazio I'm sorry, but as regards the meeting I confirm. Beware, however, @realmadrid, which should be done in the next few hours, already has emissaries in Rome to deal with.

Nailbiter incoming.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck I hope Real is too late!

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
why should real replace modric with sms:lol: they´re completely different players. relax guys, sms is coming

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Madrid sign SMS
Inter sign Modric

What a disaster if that happens

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
why would madrid get sms?

kova is only on loan

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
IF Modric leaves, who would Real replace him with? Pjanic seems a better option than Sergej for them. Or Thiago Alcantara?

I think and hope that Leo won't let this opportunity slip past him. We will spend a treasure for Sergej and hopefully that pushes away any competition from Juve and Real.

Last edited:

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
that's why i said, with isco and cebalos i think they're well covered in that position, they need other type of midfielder.

but we all know madrid, whenever they see new shinny toy on market, they will buy it, no matter if they need it or not :rolleyes:

but first of all, there is maybe only 5% chance that they will sell modrić, i just can't see it.
or they will but not to inter, they can't pay that money.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
madrid:

El Partidazo de COPE: "The idea is not to spend huge sums on a midfielder, there are enough players in this position, the club trusts Kovacic and would like to get it back next season. "

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Madrid have Kroos, Modric, Isco, Casemiro, Asensio, Ceballos & Llorente

7 quality mids for 3 positions, however Madrid just sold Ronaldo and when they are active on the market they usually go for the best despite what they already have. Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a Madrid player over the weekend.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Didn’t juventus negotiate with Madrid during winter for modric and they got turned down?

Last week Perez did say modric cost 750m. Why would he bend over to inter offer? Loan plus option.

We have more chance landing Messi on this formula than inter getting modric.

If modric wasn’t in Real Madrid’s plans he would have been sold already. Gentleman agreement counts for nothing when you are dealing with a self centered narcissist. And this is Perez.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Esclusiva: incontro a Villa San Sebastiano, presenti #Lotito, #Tare, #Scaroni, #Leonardo e segretario generale #Lazio, #Calveri che stipula i contratti.
Tutto lascia presagire che siamo vicini alla chiusura per #MilinkovicSavic al @acmilan ma @realmadrid fa sul serio..

Exclusive: meeting at Villa San Sebastiano, present #Lotito, #Tare, #Scaroni, #Leonardo and general secretary #Lazio, #Calveri who signs the contracts.
Everything suggests that we are close to closing for #MilinkovicSavic at @acmilan but @realmadrid is serious

I'm sceptical about this one tbh. Some Twitter sources said that Tare has been seen in Germany this morning.

And if the deal is really that close to being completed, how does it come that even DiMarzio hasn't reported one little tiny word about this meeting happening? I can't imagine he missed that while a random Twitter source didn't.

Man, mercato stress level dangerously increasing here :(

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If real sign sms and inter sign modric, we should just disband ac milan because whats the point?!

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Just came to wish you all a blessed day.
I have to. It's in my nature.

Now, I disappear until we some ufficiales.

Ciao. xoxo

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
One thing is for sure August 18 is around the corner. Those twitter journalists and insiders will go back to their cave.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
I am okay with modric going to Inter if it means Madrid swoop in for savic and save Milan from financial ruination.

Imagine gambling the same amount of money Juventus paid for EuroGOAT Ronaldo on a guy who hasn't even had a whiff of champions league group stages.:fp:

And to top it off no commercial value whatsoever. :fp: :fp:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
If real sign sms and inter sign modric, we should just disband ac milan because whats the point?!

All i see are facts

giphy.gif

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players

:lol::lol::lol:

Excellent mercato stress demo.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Imagine 7uve buying a 33 year old who is NOT serie a proven for 100m and 30 in wages, while we end up with basically the white pogba.

AC milan Tingz

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
If we would sign Savić in a big deal and beat Madrid while doing it, this would be a huge "fuck you world we are back " statement.

But I just don't see it.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
According to @VitoAngele (and SKY) Sassuolo - Locatelli deal has been reopened

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Imagine 7uve buying a 33 year old who is NOT serie a proven for 100m and 30 in wages, while we end up with basically the white pogba.

AC milan Tingz

This is just stupid. After everything Ronaldo did he apparently still has to prove himself to some people :lol: there is absolutely 0% chance that he fails in Seria A bar injury. His quality transcends any league ...33 or 24.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Imagine 7uve buying a 33 year old who is NOT serie a proven

HahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhqHahahahahhahahahahahahahhqhqhq

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
If we would sign Savić in a big deal and beat Madrid while doing it, this would be a huge "fuck you world we are back " statement.

But I just don't see it.

You are back when you start being relevant again. SMS can be signed for 150m and flop. You will be a joke and the world will only remind you on how incompetent you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.