Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cu-tro-ne
9352853c0f05d2eb756cab20dcee4507.jpg

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bonaventura: "The coach has brought great enthusiasm to the team. This is probably one of the strongest teams in the recent past and this can only improve the performances of the individuals"

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Yes! The ugly midget wont play against us tomorrow. I could see him bang in a couple, the bitch that he is :lol:

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Raiola said Ibra doesn't demand guarantees. If I understand him correctly it means he's okay with Higuain starting. But there's also a chance we're moving to a 442 formation anyway.

I say bring him back.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
lol as if he could demand start over Higuain. Would GTFO if so. He shouldnt start over Cutrone as well. Good sub/back up option

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Last edited:

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
LIVE MN - Gattuso: "Abbiamo dei difetti da correggere, Ibra leader ma aria fritta. Cutrone azzurro? Orgogliosi ma ha ancora dolore

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pellegatti: "Ibrahimovic eccitato dall'idea di tornare a Milano, direbbe subito sì ai rossoneri"

Its happening!

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What are the odds zlatan would want a permanent transfer after the loan? And it kills me how scared the media that follow soccer in the states is over this lmao

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
What are the odds zlatan would want a permanent transfer after the loan? And it kills me how scared the media that follow soccer in the states is over this lmao

he can want whatever, noone in Elliott is stupid to keep him on perm.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Thenebra can you please post English translation, would be much appreciated.

Zlatan siiiiii

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Raiola said Ibra doesn't demand guarantees. If I understand him correctly it means he's okay with Higuain starting. But there's also a chance we're moving to a 442 formation anyway.

I say bring him back.

its how i understood it too.. didnt he also join united at the time when they also had lukaku as starter ?

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
lets play 4-3-1-2 with Ibra as trequartista :lol: fuck defence we'll score more. Hakan Biglia and Kessie in mid, poor Suso

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score

who care ? Age doesn't effect Zlatan Ibrahimovic .
Just bring back IBRA and give him a lifetime contract

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i wouldnt even miind giving Zlatan a Mark Van Bommel contract for 1.5 years.

i mean that Sultan is a winner and training with him week in week out would do wonders for our lil pussies

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
looks like it will be the first time Zlatan wont be the prima donna and main attacker of the team.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
I'm torn, but slightly leaning towards thinking this is a good move. 2 strikers for a whole season isn't enough so having a 3rd is great. That said, he would not start in front of Hig which I agree with, but he would probably shove Cutrone back... that part I really don't like... hmmmmm.... I am struggling with what's the right play here...

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
I'm torn, but slightly leaning towards thinking this is a good move. 2 strikers for a whole season isn't enough so having a 3rd is great. That said, he would not start in front of Hig which I agree with, but he would probably shove Cutrone back... that part I really don't like... hmmmmm.... I am struggling with what's the right play here...

we can switch to 442 formation :monto:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
just sit there and imagine what a Higuain - Ibrahimovic could do in Serie A :lol: muhahaha

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Zlatan Abate bromance :love:

Last edited:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
just sit there and imagine what a Higuain - Ibrahimovic could do in Serie A :lol: muhahaha

and then he'll fuck off again and leave us with no football. No thanks, he should come and play as a sub or backup. Unless they give Cutrone all the guarantees, it will be the most stupid move ever. We dont wanna ruin Cutro's confidence, even if he's much tougher than pussies like Loca.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
If Noce could score 14 a season with ibra...bonaventura will proabably hit 30 goals :eek:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
theoretically, switching from 433 to 442 means we need to change our whole system as well, like our build-up play, defense, player movement, player role, etc.

I want Zlatan to return, but don't you guys think switch to 442 in January just for him is too risky?

Status
Not open for further replies.