The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gucciluc

Nesta
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Maldini, Ronaldo Fenomeno, Thiago Silva, Zidane, Pirlo, S. Cazorla
I made a research and found out some interesting facts.

1. Serie A is ranked 2nd among the top 5 leagues when it comes to average goals per game. Ranked 1st as total goals after 2 rounds.

Total goals/Average goals:
Serie A - 65 goals/3,25
EPL - 50 goals/2,5
Ligue 1 - 47 goals/2,35
Bundesliga - 62 goals/3,44 (18 teams)
La Liga - 44 goals/2,2

This clearly shows that watching Serie A is actually quite entertaining. The times of defending 70% of time are gone. Actually the difference with La Liga and EPL is huge.

2. The squads' value has definitely increased a lot during the last years (according to transfermarkt).

Total value of the league in season 15/16 - 2,85 b
Total value of the league in season 19/20 - 5,19 b

82% increase in 5 seasons.

Current ranking amont top 5 leagues:
EPL - 8,95 b
La Liga - 6,01 b
Serie A - 5,19 b
Bundesliga - 4,6 b
Ligue 1 - 3,42 b

3. Milan squad value:
15/16 - 233 m
16/17 - 223 m
17/18 - 352 m
18/19 - 525 m
19/20 - 511 m

Quite a good improvement IMO. 2,19 times increase.

Apparently Serie A is on the rise during the last few years.

Great job on that research, it's great to see the Serie A coming back. Partially to do with coaches prefering attacking style of play. i like

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Can’t seem to sell any1 for 25m but sumhow the squad is worth over 500m.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I saw Lukaku taking that penalty and reacted to the monkey sounds, it was really horrible and Inter fans sticking up for them is even more horrible. Fucking hell what are these people thinking?

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
@Gazzetta_it : Lucas Biglia could leave the club in January.
Hope so. His contribution to the club so far has been weak and injury ridden. Some good games but overall a massive flop.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I saw Lukaku taking that penalty and reacted to the monkey sounds, it was really horrible and Inter fans sticking up for them is even more horrible. Fucking hell what are these people thinking?
It's nauseating. They effectively said in that statement that they would make monkey sounds against Lukaku if he played in another team because he's black. To put him off his game. Neo-nazi logic

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
Kinda funny isn't, the name of the club is internazionale, the whole idea of the club is to be international and racism should really be the very thing they are to be against, yet curva nord is supporting it :lol:

hopetorture

Primavera
Reaction score
ridiculous from curva nord. inter and figc should take a stand not tolerate this bullshit.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
It's nauseating. They effectively said in that statement that they would make monkey sounds against Lukaku if he played in another team because he's black. To put him off his game. Neo-nazi logic

I hope we never hear any embarrassing shit like this from those who (at least claim to) represent Milan fans. That said, it's important to not call all Italians or Inter fans racist because of this fan culture the curva's have. Italy may have a problem with racism, but all countries have. I think this is more fan culture where they think everything is allowed just to create advantages for the team.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Little chance of Paqueta playing much in Verona.

Milan, the last Rossonero to return from the national team will be Paquetà
04.09.2019 10:46 by Enrico Ferrazzi

As many as 13 players of the first Milan team are currently playing with their national teams: as reported this morning by **********, the last to return to Milanello will be Lucas Paquetà, who will play two games with his Brazil in the United States (the second on 11 September at 5.30 am in Italy in Los Angeles).

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score

"What they say.... is not something they would ever say to someone they meet in real life."

Pretty ridiculous since Lukaku is at his place of work. Neo-nazi logic indeed.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think this is more fan culture where they think everything is allowed just to create advantages for the team.

This seems to be the issue yes, but someone should hold these people to a higher standard. That nonsense isn't even an acceptable excuse if said by children.

Meanwhile the authorities in this case are sitting on the fence and shrugging. This topic seems to be a third rail issue for leaders in italian football. And I don't know why.

The racism isn't perpetrated by the entire country, but the lethargic inability to address the issue is.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don‘t know what to say, from my experience I‘d agree that you can say a lot of shit in italy without people snapping, this culture is something I really like and that many foreigners fail to understand. However you can‘t issue such a statement without thinking about what impression you give.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I don‘t know what to say, from my experience I‘d agree that you can say a lot of shit in italy without people snapping, this culture is something I really like and that many foreigners fail to understand. However you can‘t issue such a statement without thinking about what impression you give.

Was the statement well taken by italians?

Last edited:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Cant believe not 1 serie a team wanted to bring bertolacci montolivo mauri on free

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cant believe not 1 serie a team wanted to bring bertolacci montolivo mauri on free
Not even a Serie B team

Bertolacci is well off for the rest of his life with those wages he managed to get at Milan. He should start university and quit football

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We shud be allowed to bitch & moan for 2 weeks and then get behind the team after the break.

Pissed at missing out on a few names but knowing Pedro went for 13m really hurts. Theres grievance on the outgoings of players... not good enough.

Geralt666

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibra, Tonali, MM, Seedorf, Kaka, Capitano
My formation:

--------------Piatek
-----Rebic------------Leao----------

----Paqueta---Bennacer---Kessie

--Theo---Roma--Caldara---Conti

---------------Gigio------------

Subs:
Suso
Samu
Hakan
Bona
Musa
Duarte
Calabria
Biglia
Lord Borini
Ric Rod
Krunic
Maldini
Donnarumma Sr.

This is the perfect Milan worthy of 3rd place this season! Soo much creativity in there!
Krunic can come in for Kessie once he is settled. keep Hakan/Samu/Suso/Biglia/Borini/Calabria as far away as possible from the starting line-up. Milan are used to play mediocre players and its time to change that!

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^^ Thats all right, thats all right.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
My formation:

--------------Piatek

Subs:
Suso
Samu
Hakan
Bona
Musa
Duarte
Calabria
Biglia
Lord Borini
Ric Rod
Krunic
Maldini
Donnarumma Sr.

This is the perfect Milan worthy of 3rd place this season! Soo much creativity in there!
Krunic can come in for Kessie once he is settled. keep Hakan/Samu/Suso/Biglia/Borini/Calabria as far away as possible from the starting line-up. Milan are used to play mediocre players and its time to change that!

I love the subs. Those subs would be our startingXI last couple years

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
My formation:

--------------Piatek
-----Rebic------------Suso----------

----Rui Hakan---Bennacer---Kessie

--Theo---Roma--Caldara---Calabria

Subs: leao, bonaventura, krunic, conti, paqueta, biglia, musacchio, duarte, RR, borini, Reina

Last edited:

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
My formation:

--------------Piatek

Subs:
Suso
Samu
Hakan
Bona
Musa
Duarte
Calabria
Biglia
Lord Borini
Ric Rod
Krunic
Maldini
Donnarumma Sr.

If Maldini & Boban manage to get rid in the next transfer window of:

Suso
Samu
Hakan
Calabria
RR
Borini
Biglia
Conti

I would be fully satisfied and it can really be the start of a new era

Dena

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Theo Hernandez should return to group training between tomorrow and Friday, report Sky

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
D9nna, cala, caldara, capitano, theo, essien wanna be, bennacer, paqueta, bona, rebic, piatek.

When bonabis fit and untill leao is ready(if hes any good)

Madarona8 and Hakan can warm the bench

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
93f7b25597da122ad2d7edfe125e2a9d.jpg

The packed Arsenal game in EL made the difference. Also the extra EL playoff games.

The avg attendance for last season was higher though, so the trend is actually pointing in the right direction, for once.

What a shit post. Don't do this again.

:lol:
I'll do it every time commode turns into a #positivity echo chamber.
It's for your own good.
We both know in a few months you'll be the loudest moaner.
Just like in the "10/10 mercato" season.

Giampaolo is a worse coach appointment than Pippo. At least he was an unknown factor.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Donnarumma and Romagnoli are expected to for Italy against Armenia in the Euro qualifier on Thursday [@DiMarzio]

No injuries please

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Physically, Lukaku is made for Serie A.
Wouldn't be surprised to see him get into double digits/20 goals this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule