Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
1ae75eb2b0de827622fa95dabfa7241c.gif

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why would Elliot make a €600m investment to co-own a stadium?
Suitors aren't going to add 600m to the offer because the club now co-owns a stadium. Splitting the pay also means splitting the non-matchday revenue and naming rights money.

The ticket revenue growth potential is small for both Milano teams. The income is at around 35m currently. It could rise up to 40-50m with a few CL big games. The attendance figures are already high, especially Inter's. How are they going to make significant growth with a new stadium? This is not England where you can triple the ticket prices and still fill up every seat.

Or maybe they don't want to sell... Adding 600 m would mean that they should sell for something between 1,3 b and 2 b (if you take into account all the money they would spend until the stadium is finished (6-8 transfer windows). I can't see anybody paying such amount of money unless we become a great team again. Only a few clubs in the world can be sold for such money (Real, Barcelona, Man Utd, Liverpool, etc.) and we are far away from them mostly based on revenue.

Maybe Daddy Paul fell in love and will bring 6 UCL trophies just to be remembered as the greatest president ever

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe Daddy Paul fell in love and will bring 6 UCL trophies just to be remembered as the greatest president ever

Don't know if you're being facetious or not, but I really doubt it.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to Corriere dello Sport, yeah.

My point is they are full of shit, as usual.
Or Andrew is on his way to destroy the empire which Paul built.

It's been pretty well established by both Milan and Inter they are going to be co-owning a new stadium. They both released statements in July.

Corriere Della Sera today said it would cost 600m to build and then 45m to demolish San Siro. If those figures are true then probably around 300m or so from both clubs. We'll see, the 600m part seems pretty low for a new stadium seeing that NBA arenas these days get built for like 1b.

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
What is the Theo Hernandez baggage they didnt know about?

What are the Piatek issues? If they meant adapting then fine.

On the feeling sorry for the coach I understand where they are coming from but the best coaches adapt and find ways to work with what they have to get the best results. We will see how it goes for GP.

Theo likes to party.. but so far in milan he has been dedicated

Piatek doesn’t fit In giampaolos system. As we have seen in pre-season and in the first match

They knew they were hiring a coach with defined ideas.. they haven’t backed him up.

If we dont achieve top 4 it will be because of Elliot/bobandini

Last edited:

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Leao already does everything better than samu but he's 6'2 and athletic af yet doesnt start. LMAO

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don't know if you're being facetious or not, but I really doubt it.

There are so many of your posts that i have to google to translate a word or two. Either a word that i never heard of, or so rarely that i don't know it's meaning :o :proud:

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
you need 6 months of prep before Giampaolo lets you play :lol:

lmao and you know bennacer wouldn't have started if biglia was healthy even tho his last performance was better than anything biglia has given to any team in his career. :lol:

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Sorry, I've missed the last couple of months.

So did we go straight to the CL-group stages or did we have to qualify through the play-offs?

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Leao already does everything better than samu but he's 6'2 and athletic af yet doesnt start. LMAO

Is this opinion based on that video against Belarus, someone posted?

What he did in that video is absolutely average and nothing impressive.
Yeah, i know he is young and all that, but it's always interesting how ppl exaggerate about youngster performances here

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's been pretty well established by both Milan and Inter they are going to be co-owning a new stadium. They both released statements in July.

I know. But the reported figures were around 500-600m at the time.
It's the €1.2billion cost which is hard to believe, unless it's a mega project that involves other investing parties, like Emirates or the municipality. If that's the case then it's likely to end up like Roma's.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ivan Efthimios Gazidis, CEO of Associazione Calcio Milan

God help us all

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Hi guys,
Sorry, I've missed the last couple of months.

So did we go straight to the CL-group stages or did we have to qualify through the play-offs?

source.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
1st Manager to fall in 2019/2020 season is from Spain - Valencia.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
got off to a slow start last year as well, but they turned it around for a top 4 spot.

Still, sacking sum1 after 3 games is a dick move.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Still, sacking sum1 after 3 games is a dick move.

must have been more going on behind the scenes. If Milan doesn't win this weekend, Giampaolo may soon be sacked as well lol. A tough few weeks follow.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
In a couple of months, we'll get Allegri to replace GP... so we'll have double combo of Cagliari coach and Cagliari stadium.

I like Allegri, he is a great tactician.
But, unfortunately he has no idea how to build a team.

Maldini: "Mr. Allergy, do you want a new striker?"
Allegri: "si senor, matri 2.0 please"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule