Klaas-Jan Huntelaar Thread

Would you like to see Huntelaar in MILAN?

• Yes, definatly...

Votes: 211 67.0%
  • No, I would like to see a different striker in MILAN!

Votes: 104 33.0%

• Total voters

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, it is.

ignorance.

huntelaar only scored 8 goals in his first season with schalke in the league, now that he's accustomed to the team and they're playing to his strengths, he's having a fantastic season.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
ignorance.

huntelaar only scored 8 goals in his first season with schalke in the league, now that he's accustomed to the team and they're playing to his strengths, he's having a fantastic season.

That clearly was in jest.

Read and respond to the rest of my post.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
628x471.jpg

:proud: What a player ... Greatest poacher in football since Gerd Müller :o

milan88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka
628x471.jpg

:proud: What a player ... Greatest poacher in football since Gerd Müller :o

KJH 2nd stint Next season
Why not?
He never had a chance to prove himself. HE was under Leo and his first pick was Borriello for some reasons :fp: Compare both stats this season :fp: .
KJH- Ibra - Balotelli - Cassano - Robinho - SES and maybe Pato..
Now thats a squad :thumbsup:

milan88

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Flamini, De Rosario, Ronaldinho, Nesta, Inzaghi, Bonera, Montolivo, Rooney, Kaka
6 attackers :lol:

Well if you think about all injuries that might be ok, playing Robinho/Cassano as AMF. That leaves us with 2 strikers, Ibra and KJH rotating with Balo. Pato will be injured as usual. and SES warming up. Dont hate I know you would love to have that squad :tongue:

Edit : in fact I think thats what best for many of the players specially Robinho, he seems to choke like a little girl when he plays CF, but we all know how much he can give technically so he would be having less pressure on hands but more competition with Cassano so that might help him from Being Better and the fw he was with Man City (1st season)

Last edited:

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
5 attackers only including ses+ibra => the other 3 we will see

fitness coaches + all milanlab doctors and analysts = > SACKED

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
KJH 2nd stint Next season
Why not?
He never had a chance to prove himself. HE was under Leo and his first pick was Borriello for some reasons :fp: Compare both stats this season :fp: .
KJH- Ibra - Balotelli - Cassano - Robinho - SES and maybe Pato..
Now thats a squad :thumbsup:

He did have a chance. He was listless when playing. He just stood there, did no work whatsoever. His positioning was terrible, his finishing wasn't all that. He just wasn't good enough to displace Borriello. Yes, you heard right. Huntelaar, while at Milan, was not good enough to displace Borriello.

Comparing both stats this season is fucking stupid.

Who has more goals this season? Andy Carroll or Maradona? Carroll. Therefore, he is better. No? Why is that wrong? Oh wait it's because it's fucking ridiculously ********.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

Who has more goals this season? Andy Carroll or Maradona? Carroll. Therefore, he is better. No? Why is that wrong? Oh wait it's because it's fucking ridiculously ********.

:fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp::fp:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
the professional .. with a bomb of two foots .. mentally slow :lol:
lethargic .. riding on borri sex cream bandwagon ... goals galore ... hunter is still not at his prime :o

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato

Who has more goals this season? Andy Carroll or Maradona? Carroll. Therefore, he is better.

:fp: Except that Maradona is in his 50s while Borriello is still playing football for a top club. And getting minutes...so explain to me how comparing both is stupid?

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Borriello has 79 goals including club and NT in his career while Hunter has 272 and Borriello is older.

272 goals is pretty impressive for a player that "doesnt move"

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Borriello has 79 goals including club and NT in his career while Hunter has 272 and Borriello is older.

his legs are canons .. if he gets the ball .. he will kill it ... just watch again and again .. limited but he makes best out of it .. he is still away from his peak :D

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato

:thumbsup:

I honestly feel that most people that rate Borriello over Huntelaar are judging based on looks/ "swag" rather than actual play. :lol:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
but serie a defense :proud: droooooooooool

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
but serie a defense :proud: droooooooooool

Bundesliga is so00o0o0o0o0 shit!!

I bet Borriello would score 60 if he played in Germany!

littlewing

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Huntelaar should never go back to Serie A, italian style of playing does not suit him at all.

on top of that he is so good at the moment because Schalke are a very dynamic team with many creative players who run a lot to create space for him.
Raul, Farfan and Draxler are all capable of scoring and creating which puts a lot of pressure on their opponent´s defense which means that they can´t focus on Hunter alone and thus there is more space for the CF, which is fundamental for him because his technique is awful and he has a slow mind.

in comparison to that milan seems like the most static team in the world because our whole midfield is not comfortable while having the ball, they just want to give it to Ibra/Robi/SES and hope that they create something, needless to say that Huntelaar would never score a single goal with this lack of support.

In my opinion it was the right decision for us to sell him but Real really made a huge mistake there, i bet Huntelaar would score even more goals in la Liga.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Huntelaar should never go back to Serie A, italian style of playing does not suit him at all.

on top of that he is so good at the moment because Schalke are a very dynamic team with many creative players who run a lot to create space for him.
Raul, Farfan and Draxler are all capable of scoring and creating which puts a lot of pressure on their opponent´s defense which means that they can´t focus on Hunter alone and thus there is more space for the CF, which is fundamental for him because his technique is awful and he has a slow mind.

in comparison to that milan seems like the most static team in the world because our whole midfield is not comfortable while having the ball, they just want to give it to Ibra/Robi/SES and hope that they create something, needless to say that Huntelaar would never score a single goal with this lack of support.

In my opinion it was the right decision for us to sell him but Real really made a huge mistake there, i bet Huntelaar would score even more goals in la Liga.

I agree, but I disagree with the whole "huntelaar can't do well in serie A"

he can as long as he joins a team that can create through more than one way, he can easily play for juve, roma, hell even inter.

he would def. struggle with Milan, where strikers can only help themselves.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
borriello is the absolute best player in the world when the ball floats up from his left moving towards the right over his shoulder in the box and he has space to shoot.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Oh how I hate this mother ass hoe.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
we sold this chap and how he's topscorer in the bundesliga

Schedule