The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mediaset's Luca Pellegatti believes the game against Fiorentina will be Donnarumma's last game as a Milan player at San Siro. The relationship with the fans is bad and he is not calm. Strong interest from PSG, possible Cavani gets involved in a deal.

don't cave, we have Reina coming in next season get what we want for him

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rather than Berardi or Politano for wing rotation, I'd try to get Deulofeu from Barca permanently.
But knowing that Miserabelli could have got him last summer and didn't, I have no faith the idiot even remotely considers the option

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
don't cave, we have Reina coming in next season get what we want for him

Donnarumma-Cavani is a good deal. If you want a top class CF it will cost money and they will want a high salary. Just use Donnarumma to get that. Plus you can give Cavani Donnarumma's salary plus a little more if you can dump some of the other deadwood taking up space.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rather than Berardi or Politano for wing rotation, I'd try to get Deulofeu from Barca permanently.
But knowing that Miserabelli could have got him last summer and didn't, I have no faith the idiot even remotely considers the option

They should definitely go for him since he has no future at Barca. He should've never been let go in the first place. He would make for a great wing to rotate on the left or right.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Donnarumma-Cavani is a good deal. If you want a top class CF it will cost money and they will want a high salary. Just use Donnarumma to get that. Plus you can give Cavani Donnarumma's salary plus a little more if you can dump some of the other deadwood taking up space.

i mean Cavani is class, but he's 31 and impacts the game by being high energy how long do you think he'd be a top striker for? Donna for 3 years of great Cavani... not sure about that

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i mean Cavani is class, but he's 31 and impacts the game by being high energy how long do you think he'd be a top striker for? Donna for 3 years of great Cavani... not sure about that

Donnarumma is leaving anyways. So yeah I'll take 3 years of Cavani to none from Donnarumma. Donnarumma is overrated on this forum. If a Donnarumma-Cavni swap did occurr then Milan would be getting the better end of that since Cavani probably worth a lot more even at his age. GK is a dime a dozen position and only as good as the team in front of them. And is some cases like in Milan's case in the last few games, they'll cost you haha.

Last edited:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Honestly Cavani + 25m is fair for Donnarumma. I’d break their hand off for that, however why would Cavani want to come here lol. Swap Andre Silva for Keita and push hard for Vidal who’s contract is expiring and our team would look awesome.

——————-——Reina—————————
Conti——Bonucci—Romagnoli—Rodriguez
——-Kessie———Vidal—-Calhanoglu——-
Suso—————-Cavani————Keita Balde

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Donnarumma is leaving anyways. So yeah I'll take 3 years of Cavani to none from Donnarumma.

i understand, but donna is an asset. What in cash could we possibly get for him... if it's 60m would you pay 60m for cavani right now?

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Honestly Cavani + 25m is fair for Donnarumma. I’d break their hand off for that, however why would Cavani want to come here lol. Swap Andre Silva for Keita and push hard for Vidal who’s contract is expiring and our team would look awesome.

——————-——Reina—————————

There's no way you'll get Cavani PLUS 25m for Donnarumma. Donnarumma's value is currently on decline. Milan may have to be the one's coughing up some money in that deal :lol:. I like that lineup though, but I would move Vidal into Hakan's position and keep Biglia in there. We were rumored to be in on Callejon. I would hope someone paid Suso's 40m release clause and you could split that up between Callejon's 20m ish release clause and money for another mid or attacking player.

Last edited:

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
that little shit can fuck off from milan, i'm sick of him and raiola.
bring cavani here? hell, big yes for that.

after this season i'm convinced that gigi would never be wc player, he's shit and labile when he's under pressure, for fuck sake we concede at least 15 goals because of him and that horror game vs juventus was probably worst GK game i ever saw in my life... age doesn't matter, that's his character.
he will probably end on bench in PSG, no one will have patience for him.

i'm done with him since last summer anyway so i don't care whatever happens, he can stay but i will be fine if they sold him, just don't fucking care.

does anyone here believe in astrology? gigi is pisces with moon in cancer, mega shit labile combination. :o

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
According to @cmdotcom Milan are interested in Benevento 18 years old winger Enrico Brignola, the player is valued at 15m and there is an interest from Napoli.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
we fucked up by keeping Donna after that stunt him and Raiola pulled, it's obvious the pressure and distractions got to this kid 60m for him last year and we all would of wanted to burn down Milanello

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

——————-——Reina—————————

Keita is less effective out wide and Hakan is wasted at LCM.

Conti & Gelson Martins on the right though - that would be pure amphetamine.

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
Keita is less effective out wide and Hakan is wasted at LCM.

Conti & Gelson Martins on the right though - that would be pure amphetamine.

Sporting players can leave for free after what happened today at the training camp where 50 angry fans attacked them and left few of them with stitches.

Get William Carvalho and Gelson on a discount (40m) and send suso to wherever his heart pleases.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Cavani is the type of Grinta striker I think Gattuso would love.
The best part, he's pretty fast for a guy his size and can even play as an emergency winger.

He's a complete big game flop in a way that would make even Ibrahimovic blush...but we won't be playing any big games in the next year or two so he'll do nicely. Hopefully we can upgrade again in the next two years.

Regarding Berardi....I thought he was pretty fast...no?

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to @cmdotcom Milan are interested in Benevento 18 years old winger Enrico Brignola, the player is valued at 15m and there is an interest from Napoli.

ItaliaMilan dream is still well and alive in my heart

Rooting for Chiesa and Barella purchases :b:

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
PSG paid 160 million for Mbappe and 222 million for Neymar and some of you guys want to give them Donna for cheap? Lol

None of them are worth what they payed for them. and yet people here are trying to give them Donna for 25 million to 40 million :lol::lol::fp:

100MM base minimum or GTFOH

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thing is that he is a pussy. He isn't very good at handling the pressure coming from Media and the hate coming from the fans. As long as Raiola is his agent, there will always be a certain Circus around him. He'll always be somehow distracted and not able to fullfill his potential.

The only way Fans would forgive him and take him back in their arms is when he sacked Raiola and commited his 100% loaylity to Milan. But then again, he's a pussy and Raiola's bitch. So this won't happen. Let's move forward and adress our biggest need which is a CF of at least 20 league Goals per season.

——————-——Reina—————————
Good Post

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
PSG paid 160 million for Mbappe and 222 million for Neymar and some of you guys want to give them Donna for cheap? Lol

None of them are worth what they payed for them. and yet people here are trying to give them Donna for 25 million to 40 million :fp:

100MM base minimum or GTFOH
Neymar is one of the biggest superstars on this Planet and CL winner. Mbappé one of the most hyped frech youngsterd of all times and CL topscorer (or almost?) last season. Their valutations are exagerated as fuck but in todays mercato comprehensible.

Donna has not even played one Minute of CL, let alone won any thing meaningfull. He's not the 17-years old hyped wonderboy of 2016. How do you justify a 100 M pricetag?

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
Neymar is one of the biggest superstars on this Planet and CL winner. Mbappé one of the most hyped frech youngsterd of all times and CL topscorer (or almost?) last season. Their valutations are exagerated as fuck but in todays mercato comprehensible.

Donna has not even played one Minute of CL, let alone won any thing meaningfull. He's not the 17-years old hyped wonderboy of 2016. How do you justify a 100 M pricetag?

- todays market
- potential world class goalkeepers are extremely rare

he started making mistakes after the whole dollar saga i mean who wouldnt in his situation..thats clearly not gonna be a permanent thing with this kid

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I doubt we'd get cash + Cavani for Dollarumma

I dont see gigio being worth more than 50m atm, cavani probably is. straight swap would be ok for us even if the age difference is pretty big, maybe a discount on another one of their players in the deal or something

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
atm milan would have to pay teams to get rid of lurch

he's shit.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
thats 20m wasted on a dude who has been regressing for the last 3-4 years

He had a good season last year (5 goals/10 assists in 21 games) and is only 23 so give him a break. Everybody called Suso world class last year when in reality he had an almost identical season to Berardi. If we sign some decent players and get a proper coach Berardi could do very well here.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score

He earns 12m a year at PSG so forget him.

Last edited:

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
donna isnt our prob
we need new owner, new ceo, new sd, new coach and a bomber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Now Donnarumma is shit forever because of a sub par season at 18/19 year old GK aka the position that demands the most experience?

You wanna dislike him, do it for the right reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.