Gennaro Gattuso Thread

When is the first clash between Gattuso and Zamparini?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fengxiaoj

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, Nesta, Zidane, etc.
Why's that?

Pedro, you are reading the posts a bit out of context... hint read most of Ashish's posts as sarcasm. Most of the time he meant it as sarcasm and the rest of the time I read it as sarcasm anyway.;)

(Or are you asking how that was sarcastic? Sheva left club for wife...)

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Gattuso: "I need to stimulate"

Source --> http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan/?action=read&idnotizia=14674

07.12.2009 13.20 by Matteo Zappalà
Source: sportmediaset

Continue the quarrel between the company and the Rossoneri midfielder. "Milan is not a hotel," he thundered at Galliani Gattuso. Twenty days from the meeting with the company deciding the midfielder answered his way to the CEO Rossoneri: a declaration that they seem to farewell: "Because I do not want to stay mediocre, I need stimulation as I have always done throughout my career - said Ringo - E 'normal at this time I have to take an important decision.

:conf: isn't Milan the team that can stimulate him ?

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
I kind of understand Rino cause he was always part of the first team and he's not finding it easy to sit on the bench but I'm sure that he'll stay just like he stayed after he was linked with a move to Bayern. Now that Paolo is retired, he is the heart and soul of our team and I'm sure that he's aware of that and that's one of the reasons why I think he'll stay.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
The "hotel" remark was disrespectful, in my eyes, from Galliani. Whether he joked about it is besides the point. He shouldn't be saying stuff like that even in good humor.

Gattuso has given a lot for the club. He's always been sincere with the fans, and to top it off, always gives his best on the pitch. He demands respect.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I have a hard time believing Gattuso was fed that "Milan is not a hotel" line, especially given his stature with the team. I think Sportmediaset pulled that one out of thin air.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
The "hotel" remark was disrespectful, in my eyes, from Galliani. Whether he joked about it is besides the point. He shouldn't be saying stuff like that even in good humor.

Gattuso has given a lot for the club. He's always been sincere with the fans, and to top it off, always gives his best on the pitch. He demands respect.

BEFORE this becomes a 20 page argument.......

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/2...riano-galliani-defuses-gennaro-gattusos-hotel

“I was going into the Lega Calcio headquarters and I was late,” he explained to Sky Sport Italia.

“They asked me about Gattuso and I made a joke that I hoped would be amusing.

“I answered that way because they were asking me when he would be leaving or when he would arrive. And I said ‘this is not a hotel’.

It's just G being a G. More of his ill-times humor

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I kind of understand Rino cause he was always part of the first team and he's not finding it easy to sit on the bench but I'm sure that he'll stay just like he stayed after he was linked with a move to Bayern. Now that Paolo is retired, he is the heart and soul of our team and I'm sure that he's aware of that and that's one of the reasons why I think he'll stay.

Difference between Paolo and Rino right now is that Rino at 31 is the 3rd choice at his position in the team. Behind Ambro and Flams. Unless 2 injuries happen or someone is rested, Rino won't get much playing time.

Paolo at 31 was one of world's best defender. Paolo at 40 was our team's best defender and he would have been in the starting 11 this year if he was playing too with T Silva at RB. Paolo sat in the bench wen he was rested, not wen someone benched him.So huge difference there.

Milanello1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Floyd Mayweather Jr
Difference between Paolo and Rino right now is that Rino at 31 is the 3rd choice at his position in the team. Behind Ambro and Flams. Unless 2 injuries happen or someone is rested, Rino won't get much playing time.

Paolo at 31 was one of world's best defender. Paolo at 40 was our team's best defender and he would have been in the starting 11 this year if he was playing too with T Silva at RB. Paolo sat in the bench wen he was rested, not wen someone benched him.So huge difference there.

I don't think he's our 3rd choice right now.It's clear that Ambro is the first choice and he's our first captain.We cannot put him on the bench just because Gattuso wants to play,and Ambro had some great matches for us this season.Gattuso and Flamini are almost the same for me and I can't chose one or another.
Gattuso needs to understand that nobody is an regular first team player.Another thing is that he was injured most of the time this months.
I'm sure none of use wants to see him leave...but like it was with Gourcuff,who also asked for a first team place,nobody will assure him that.
I think,another reason why Leo doesn't play him is the game against inter.When he was sent off,he shouted at Leo because he didn't try to made te substitution earlier.That was a mistake.
If he really wanna leave,then we should let him do that because he helped us a lot in the past,we cannot force him.Maybe with those money gained for him we could bid for palombo who will be a great great choice,even better than Ambro.(anyway,it's just a dream,don't take it to seriously)

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Enough with the "hes the heart and soul of the team" he is a good motivator and gives the players that extra drive during a game/dressing room, but hes not the main "heart and soul" or the "leader".half our players are bigger/more important players than he is and dont really need a "leader" obviously Maldini was an exception and the same thing goes for same billy.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Gennaro Gattuso: We Will Talk About My Milan Future Over Christmas

Source -->http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/12/07/1672242/gennaro-gattuso-we-will-talk-about-my-milan-future-over

The Italian midfield will reveal his future intentions at Christmas...

Dec 7, 2009 2:46:11 PM

Milan midfielder Gennaro Gattuso will give further indication into what his future at the club holds during the Christmas break.

Speculation has been rife over Gattuso's future during the last few weeks. News from Milanello has suggested some discontent, while local media have linked the player with a number of European clubs.

Diavolo chief Adriano Galliani has been keen to maintain a harmonious image between himself and the Italian midfielder.

'Ringhio' has now revealed he will make a speech into his future plans around Christmas, leaving Galliani to hope for good tidings from one his San Siro kings.

"We will speak about my future in around 20 days," Gattuso told Studio Sport.

"I need to keep well and play football. I feel strong. We will find a solution within 20 days."

Reports have claimed Gattuso became frustrated with the lack of football he was playing, but he admits he doesn't need any reassurances from a technical perspective.

"I don't need any confirmations as I get these already. I have been a professional for 14 years now and I have always been given responsibility," he concluded.

Salvatore Landolina, Goal.com

Wait and See

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino, Inzaghi
MILAN – Here's the medical point of view on the Rossoneri players, right now not available:
DANIELE BONERA: In the last training session of yesterday afternoon with the Primavera team, he felt a problem to his left foot. The player will undertake tests on Friday/
RINO GATTUSO: the player is concluding his preparation work. Tomorrow he will undergo a test, from which it will be decided his return to the group. .
MASSIMO ODDO: He's continuing the rehabilitation phase. The injury and estimate have been confirmed. Oddo will have new tests next week
OGUCHI ONYEWU: The defender is recovering from the rehabilitation in the United States. Onyewu will be in Milnaello next week for a medical control and he will take advantage to exchange the Christmas wishes with his team-mates.
THIAGO SILVA: During yesterday's game, the Rossoneri's central defender felt a pain in his left foot. Also Thiago will undergo tests on Friday.

I MISSS YOUUUU GATTUSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
He should have played (or is he not fit or so???? - Else Flamini then) vs Zurich rather than Ambrosini who was just covered for some fever or so (was good day to rest our captain).

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
He should have played (or is he not fit or so???? - Else Flamini then) vs Zurich rather than Ambrosini who was just covered for some fever or so (was good day to rest our captain).

He was not fit or so.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino, Inzaghi
A.C. MILAN OFFICIAL NOTE

12/10/2009

MILAN - A.C. Milan communicate that today the footballer Rino Gattuso was subjected to an X-Ray test, which evidenced his almost complete recovery. For now the player will continue his preparation to make a quick return to the team.

WOOOOHOOOOOO !!!!! GENARINO MIO !!

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Enough with the "hes the heart and soul of the team" he is a good motivator and gives the players that extra drive during a game/dressing room, but hes not the main "heart and soul" or the "leader".half our players are bigger/more important players than he is and dont really need a "leader" obviously Maldini was an exception and the same thing goes for same billy.

i think is enough too.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Milan, Gattuso to return

Source -->http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan/?action=read&idtmw=183229

10.12.2009 19.46 Raymond De Magistris

Positive news for Rino Gattuso. The tests to which we have submitted today to the Rossoneri midfielder showed "an almost complete picture of medical healing." The player should be paid entirely to the technical challenge of Leonardo for the next weekend against Fiorentina.

Welcome Home Rino.

N3d0

Allegri al Massimo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rino Gattuso, Mirko Vučinić, Stevan Jovetić, Prince Boa, Stefan Savić, Noce
Rino is a beast! He simply cannot be stopped!!! Can't wait to see his tackles again!

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The tests to which we have submitted today to the Rossoneri midfielder showed "an almost complete picture of medical healing."
I love this. Wouldn't it have been easier to say, "He's feeling better"?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
OFFICIAL:

Gennaro Gattuso renews contract until 2012

A.C. MILAN COMUNICATO UFFICIALE
14/12/2009
MILANO - L' A.C. Milan comunica che il calciatore Rino Gattuso ha rinnovato il contratto con la società rossonera fino al 30 Giugno 2012.

fiume_1987

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Desailly, Redondo, Rivaldo, Rui Costa, Maldini, Pato, T. Silva
A.C. MILAN COMUNICATO UFFICIALE
14/12/2009
MILANO - L' A.C. Milan comunica che il calciatore Rino Gattuso ha rinnovato il contratto con la società rossonera fino al 30 Giugno 2012.

well, it seems that Rino's blackmailing did the trick - nice job :o

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
^^

beat ya to it :D :tongue:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
i like it when i go on the official site or milannews and see an OFFICIAL sign or a official communication.

it really makes me exicted until i see the words following, usually a "player a was subjected to medical tests" or " player b signs new contract" i want a "player c has joined ac milan on 4 year deal for 20m" :D

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
i like it when i go on the official site or milannews and see an OFFICIAL sign or a official communication.

it really makes me exicted until i see the words following, usually a "player a was subjected to medical tests" or " player b signs new contract" i want a "player c has joined ac milan on 4 year deal for 20m" :D
Hhaha, same for me. Its like you unwrap a little present every time you click on it. Hoping you've been nice and its something pretty :)

Well this is pretty :D

Schedule