All About Movies

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Arrival... I don't recall ever seeing a more boring movie. A complete waste of time.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Arrival... I don't recall ever seeing a more boring movie. A complete waste of time.

This!

Sum ppl talk as if the film is the best of its genre.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This!

Sum ppl talk as if the film is the best of its genre.

I can see why some people would like the movie, it's an interesting idea, but it just falls flat on every level and it's sooo fucking boring. Half the movie is driving to and from the space ship ffs

The-Loko

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi Maldini Sheva Batistuta Riquelme Benedetto Ginobili
La La Land is the best movie ever made, deserves the 14 oscars

puto_puto.gif

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
logan's pretty good. way better than I expected, I expected an alright comic book movie and got a objectively good movie

but I don't really know if I like the ending or not...I feel like it could've been a tiny bit better

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
TDK levels but a lot more melancholy... guys, go watch Logan! Absolutely fantastic, from start to end, it was fecking brilliant.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Headshot

Basically it is Raid 3. Not nearly as good as 1st 2, tho.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
New Dave Chappelle specials... Meh
This is not the GOAT that I remember. Killing Them Softly had me laughing like crazy throughout the while act and to this day when I look up clips of it on YouTube I laugh out loud. This new shit tho... I don't think I'll ever return to watching it again. It made me lol maybe 2 or 3 times over the course of both specials. The rest of the time just made me smile half in humor and half in disappointment.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
"I wonder what Raz thinks about this" - nobody ever.

Enjoyed Paterson. :thumbsup: Don't know if it had hidden meanings and shit but it was just a nice movie about everyday nothingness.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Enjoyed Paterson. :thumbsup: Don't know if it had hidden meanings and shit but it was just a nice movie about everyday nothingness.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Last edited:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
The new Spider-Man trailer is ridiculous, showing way too much. It looks damn good, but c'mon, stop spoiling the entire movie in a trailer.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I didn't see it yet.

How good is Tangerine? Plot seem very interesting

Nice low budget movie with great role from Ulfsak. Not compulsory but recommended watch when you need anti war kick.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
logan's pretty good. way better than I expected, I expected an alright comic book movie and got a objectively good movie

but I don't really know if I like the ending or not...I feel like it could've been a tiny bit better
It was fucking incredible....but I always hate the "Declining Hero" sub-genre

TDK levels but a lot more melancholy... guys, go watch Logan! Absolutely fantastic, from start to end, it was fecking brilliant.
Yeah it was brilliant. I'd give it a 8+
New Dave Chappelle specials... Meh
This is not the GOAT that I remember. Killing Them Softly had me laughing like crazy throughout the while act and to this day when I look up clips of it on YouTube I laugh out loud. This new shit tho... I don't think I'll ever return to watching it again. It made me lol maybe 2 or 3 times over the course of both specials. The rest of the time just made me smile half in humor and half in disappointment.
Dave is a lot more bitter and angry in this phase of his career. In killing them softly he was on the rise. For a more detailed assessment of your assessment, see below

:star::star::star:

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Join us LIVE as Francis Ford Coppola, Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, James Caan, Robert Duvall, Diane Keaton, and Talia Shire reunite and reminisce at Radio City Music Hall in honor of two of the greatest films ever made: @The Godfather and THE GODFATHER PART II

Edit: The video(conversation) start at 13:00

Last edited: