Official Basketball thread(NBA; EuroLeague etc)

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Who cares, they'll get swept by LeBron anyway :o

With how hated the Celtics are it's always nice to see them win. Makes a lot of people salty. I don't get a lot of salt in my diet so I rely on that for decent sodium levels.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
nba draft lottery tonight

heheheheheheheheheheeeee

celtics so powerful

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Aaaaaand #1 pick

Celtics power ever increasing

Fultz? Hmm, welcome

:o

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ehehehe What a tweet :lol:

I'm also full on the Fultz bandwagon. Kinda unlucky that the potential superstars in this draft mainly look to be guards, since we're already stacked there but I won't complain about a nr 1 draft pick.

Hope we get PG13 or someone in free agency along this and we'd be set for multiple title challenges.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ehehehe What a tweet :lol:

I'm also full on the Fultz bandwagon. Kinda unlucky that the potential superstars in this draft mainly look to be guards, since we're already stacked there but I won't complain about a nr 1 draft pick.

Hope we get PG13 or someone in free agency along this and we'd be set for multiple title challenges.

yea..u cannot not take him..if u have to say goodbye to avery bradley for fultz..there is next year's first pick also. this is the best pick the celtics have had in their history.

gordon hayward is my preference for FA signing

Lonzo Ball >>>>>>>>

to me he shoots like a r etard..and is dancing like a gay on the court

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Brooklyn Nets have acquired Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Jason Terry and D.J. White from the Boston Celtics in exchange for Gerald Wallace, Kris Humphries, MarShon Brooks, Kris Joseph, Keith Bogans and three first round draft picks (2014, 2016 and 2018), as well as the right to swap first round picks in 2017, Nets General Manager Billy King has announced.

“Today, the basketball gods smiled on the Nets," said Nets Principal Owner Mikhail Prokhorov.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yea..u cannot not take him..if u have to say goodbye to avery bradley for fultz..there is next year's first pick also. this is the best pick the celtics have had in their history.

gordon hayward is my preference for FA signing

to me he shoots like a r etard..and is dancing like a gay on the court

Actually I don't think we'd have to move Bradley, probably move Smart instead. Smart will not become the defender Bradley is, not the ballhandler that Thomas is and certainly not a high volume scorer.

Move Smart and then get Fultz minutes when you sit either Bradley or Thomas. When Thomas is on the court Fultz can play off ball to score, when Bradley plays Fultz can take over the ball handling and learn how to lead the team down the line.

I've liked Hayward ever since he came into the league. I wouldn't mind him at all, my personal dream would be Paul George tough, simply because of his size and athleticism. Jimmy Butler would be decent too but due to our logjam at the 1-2 positions I prefer a SF with a stronger body like George that can bang with LeBron and KD in the future. The only way in the east will still be through LeBron for the next 3 years at least.

As for Lonzo Ball: He isn't a scorer, more of a distributor and he has apparently loads of potential. He looks weird, but that doesn't matter to much to me. I feel sorry for him for having such a moron as dad.

“Today, the basketball gods smiled on the Nets," said Nets Principal Owner Mikhail Prokhorov.

Hindsight is 20/20 but big fucking LUL right there :lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i would trade the #1 pick for porzingis

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I just checked... 102-55

Congo... your team sucks dick :lol:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
i would trade the #1 pick for porzingis

Naw, even then Boston could not match up with Cleveland right now. Draft Ball or Fultz, then wait for Lebron to get out of his prime. Maybe one day IT for Porzingis. I like IT, his offense is first class, but what I have seen all year is that his size makes him a huge liability on d(he has the effort though).

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
"Maybe one day" :lol:

Fuck Boston

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Naw, even then Boston could not match up with Cleveland right now. Draft Ball or Fultz, then wait for Lebron to get out of his prime. Maybe one day IT for Porzingis. I like IT, his offense is first class, but what I have seen all year is that his size makes him a huge liability on d(he has the effort though).

Porzingis is 1995; fultz 1998

No bearing at all on future post lebron window

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
lebron pls win the finals....i cant stand gsw

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Of course lebron will win...no mortal man can defeat him

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
2006/2007 Mavericks. Lost to the Warriors in the first round. There is no shame losing to a team of Lebron, Love and Irving. Losing to Baron Dizzle Davis(he was awesome back then, but still) and Stephen Jackson in the first round sounds worse. Also Spurs losing to the Grizzlies in the first round, but that Grizzlies team was way stronger than the Warriors team.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Remember when they gave the MVP to Derrick fucking Rose over LeBron? :lol: If anyone ever needed any proof that the award is fucking useless, that would've been it. LeBron would transform any playoff team into the favorite to win the NBA finals, so he is by definition the MVP of the league and has been for years now.

But NBA is all about money first in foremost so they have to sell some sort of story instead.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
I hate GSW and Cleveland. It's either hear people try to say Lebron is the GOAT for beating GS twice or have KD get a ring. F Zaza for injuring Kawhi.

Schedule