The bans discussion

Should Grand Pope Jasper be demoted?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
1.people can check this thread to see who banned them and PM the mod who did it for further explanations

2. only david can work on that. he's been informed and he'll fix it when he can.

ok thank you

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
we mods are xenophobes* and islamophobes*

iirc the "o" comes from the PIE "-kos" suffix used to create adjectives that meant "pertaining to"

we actually have a thread in the mod subforum where we pick who to persecute next. We usually pick pleasant guys who nobody ever reports for bitching, being annoying or trying to start shit. We always ban in a way that guarantees the forum's atmosphere retains that whiff of turmoil. That way the plebs will never muster up the courage to overthrow the regime.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:
Great Response :D
Thank God for you and Wesley
Massero banned and the fools rejoice

One poster you all know who, calls for our 19 year old goalkeeper to be brutally raped by African immigrants (something disgustingly racist along those words) and then you have the likes of Alec backing him him. all the racists get exposed one day or another.

Then I’m banned for expressing an opinion and not one mod can give a legitimate reason why I was banned.

Welcome to RNB 2018. The home of racism, xenaphobia, islamaphobia.

1) Learn to Spell your "phobias"
2) There is no such thing as Islamophobia. An ideology that is against so many people WARRANTS fear in the aforementioned.

It's precisely what I was talking about earlier...."free speech for me but not for thee"
I have no doubt that you would approve of me getting banned for criticism of Islam...however you see for yourself how unfair
it is when you get banned for your criticism of Grintuso. This is why free speech should be absolute imho.

Free speech doesn't end where your feelings on religion begin.
Criticism of ALL religions as well as ANYTHING is part of free speech.
Anti-Muslim bigotry, however is wrong. I do not advocate for this.
I'm advocating for Massaro here. I campaigned extensively for Raz
Wild is one of my best friends on the forum etc.

Back on topic, necro simply gets to interpret the rules as broadly as he sees fit.
Since when "Annoying AF" is under the rules?
This is extremely subjective. The pro-Gattuso will be annoying to the anti-Gattuso ppl and so on.

#FreeMassaro

Last edited:

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:
Great Response :D
Thank God for you and Wesley

1) Learn to Spell your "phobias"
2) There is no such thing as Islamophobia. An ideology that is against so many people WARRANTS fear in the aforementioned.

It's precisely what I was talking about earlier...."free speech for me but not for thee"
I have no doubt that you would approve of me getting banned for criticism of Islam...however you see for yourself how unfair
it is when you get banned for your criticism of Grintuso. This is why free speech should be absolute imho.

Free speech doesn't end where your feelings on religion begin.
Criticism of ALL religions as well as ANYTHING is part of free speech.
Anti-Muslim bigotry, however is wrong. I do not advocate for this.
I'm advocating for Massaro here. I campaigned extensively for Raz
Wild is one of my best friends on the forum etc.

Back on topic, necro simply gets to interpret the rules as broadly as he sees fit.
Since when "Annoying AF" is under the rules?
This is extremely subjective. The pro-Gattuso will be annoying to the anti-Gattuso ppl and so on.

#FreeMassaro

wrong - why would it make me happy to see you banned? i would rather you stay here as i believe one day you will come to your senses brother

islamaphobia does exist.

spelling is a social construct/i was typing on my mobile on a moving train so quit crying

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
wrong - why would it make me happy to see you banned? i would rather you stay here as i believe one day you will come to your senses brother

islamaphobia does exist.

spelling is a social construct/i was typing on my mobile on a moving train so quit crying

OMG
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Please don't change :D

But seriously now....I respect and applaud your commitment to free speech :thumbsup:
I honestly didn't expect someone as Dawah driven as you are to fight for my right to criticize.
Cheers :)

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
And in a few posts, dru has made it all about himself and his little regressive agenda. What do we do with this one, eh.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rumour has it that that Sony's latest high-res projector would be called the "necromancer" for it's ability to clearly project it's contents on to anything or anyone :eek:

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
OMG
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Please don't change :D

But seriously now....I respect and applaud your commitment to free speech :thumbsup:
I honestly didn't expect someone as Dawah driven as you are to fight for my right to criticize.
Cheers :)

of course, before i was ignorant. but i have always firmly believed in the universality of freedom of speech, human rights etc.

i would rather you/us have dialogue/communication rather than anyone be silenced just for having an alternative view.

thats why the banning of massaro troubles me. it feels like he was banned for being disliking gattuso more than spamming etc.

i want a forum consisting of a multitude of views, not just one dominating opinion.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
And in a few posts, dru has made it all about himself and his little regressive agenda. What do we do with this one, eh.

this language bothers me

have some respect for a fellow human or stay silent.

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score

One poster you all know who, calls for our 19 year old goalkeeper to be brutally raped by African immigrants (something disgustingly racist along those words) and then you have the likes of Alec backing him him. all the racists get exposed one day or another.

Then I’m banned for expressing an opinion and not one mod can give a legitimate reason why I was banned.

Welcome to RNB 2018. The home of racism, xenaphobia, islamaphobia.

So when this user comes back from his ban and take screenshots of his inbox how you were crying and needed a shoulder to protect you from leaf because he’s targeting you because you’re Muslim, will this makes you feel better?

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
So when this user comes back from his ban and take screenshots of his inbox how you were crying and needed a shoulder to protect you from leaf because he’s targeting you because you’re Muslim, will this makes you feel better?

dont create lies, whoever you are

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
.A.K. bro I am sorry if I caused you any distress.
You shouldn't need therapy from me :lol:
I'm not a monster. I am only severely concerned (sometimes obsessed) with the spread of a harmful ideology.

As I often state....I wish all of us Milanistas could be friends.
Sadly, ppl like necro exist and make this impossible
Sure we can argue and bicker....but we should aim for progress.
I just think some of your sjw stuff is hilarious....but I'm not your enemy :)

Edit...I never "targeted" you or anyone other than Giancarlo (mainly because he was a fucking dumbass :lol: )

Do you know that a Muslim poster and I spoke fairly extensively about religion for a while? A poster on this forum actually gave me many extensive answers to a bunch of questions I had.

Last edited:

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
.A.K. bro I am sorry if I caused you any distress.
You shouldn't need therapy from me :lol:
I'm not a monster. I am only severely concerned (sometimes obsessed) with the spread of a harmful ideology.

As I often state....I wish all of us Milanistas could be friends.
Sadly, ppl like necro exist and make this impossible
Sure we can argue and bicker....but we should aim for progress.
I just think some of your sjw stuff is hilarious....but I'm not your enemy :)

Edit...I never "targeted" you or anyone other than Giancarlo (mainly because he was a fucking dumbass :lol: )

Do you know that a Muslim poster and I spoke fairly extensively about religion for a while? A poster on this forum actually gave me many extensive answers to a bunch of questions I had.

i know you are not a monster haha

yes we should aim for progress for sure!

You can have your views and perspectives, i can sometimes agree or offer an alternative perspective based on my life experiences, knowledge etc. Whether or not you choose to accept it is your choice but i will respect your opinion either way.

I know you never targeted me, why would you? I am not against you, in fact i agree that any extreme forms of religions/ideologies are dangerous to peace/social cohesion.

I don't know what this moohtra guy is talking about, i even checked my messages now and have nothing remotely close to what he claims. seems like a troll anyway, trying to bait any muslim member.

edit:

Thats good :thumbsup:

i did think at one point you were being rude on purpose, weird, or depressed but if you did actually want to learn more about the religion properly i really respect that. i have friends from all walks of life, from the hood to ceo's, the only way to learn is to ask questions and have an open mind for whatever the answer may be

Last edited:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There is no such thing as islamophobia? Well, that's just great! World suddenly just became a better place! :thumsup: Nobel peace prize for leaf!

:fp: you fucking muppet...

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There is no such thing as islamophobia? Well, that's just great! World suddenly just became a better place! :thumsup: Nobel peace prize for leaf!

:fp: you fucking muppet...

1) Let's not turn here into the WNT
2) The Nobel Prize belongs to GEOTUS :proud:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
1) Let's not turn here into the WNT
2) The Nobel Prize belongs to GEOTUS :proud:

Yes, let's not. I avoid WNT like the plague and expect none of the shit in other threads. But I still stumble upon it from time to time. I really don't need this drama

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
I actually came here to congratulate the mods on the way overdue banning of Massaro, but I stumbled upon this gem.

Commode is going to be tough without Il Diavolo, great source for rumors and good mind for football. His comment on Donnarumma obviously a product of the recent dismal showing causing understandable frustration but it did cross the line. All in all, very unfortunate development there.

Saying his comment crossed the line apparently means that I backed his outburst. Also it's hilarious you don't see the logic of giving Diavolo a small penalty considering his background of mostly quality posts and a singular outburst.

:monto::monto::monto:

What can I say? I will miss Il Diavolo's post for the time being, he is funny and knowledgeable, easily the best rumor guy on the board. I wish he didn't make that comment but that doesn't change the fact that he's a good poster outside of that.

Anyway - back to more important matters, which mod am I supposed to paypal money to make that Massaro ban last longer?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
It's pointless. You all keep making the other mods rich, whoever doesn't get money keep overturning their decisions.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
How much wud it cost to have a moderator removed from active roster? I'm not planning any such deposition... merely interested in the price list

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
It's pointless. You all keep making the other mods rich, whoever doesn't get money keep overturning their decisions.

But that's why you keep your mouth shut when you get paid my friend :o :lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Lol! So Moohtra was Diavolo 3.... suspicion 1st arose when he posted a gif of Galliani that only he and congo are known for posting, then, close to conferma was when he requested a change to his username that was identical to Diavolo... Lol!

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Moohtra? C'mon Diavolo you couldn't come up with a better username than that? :lol::lol::lol:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Lol! So Moohtra was Diavolo 3.... suspicion 1st arose when he posted a gif of Galliani that only he and congo are known for posting, then, close to conferma was when he requested a change to his username that was identical to Diavolo... Lol!

Wow.. the galliani kissing gif ..

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I actually came here to congratulate the mods on the way overdue banning of Massaro

+1 :thumbsup: he just became too toxic

Anyway - back to more important matters, which mod am I supposed to paypal money to make that Massaro ban last longer?

:lol::lol:

thats why the banning of massaro troubles me. it feels like he was banned for being disliking gattuso more than spamming etc.

i want a forum consisting of a multitude of views, not just one dominating opinion.

How is it "multitude of views" if he constatly mocks everyone with different opinion? Multitude of views is ok when you respect other opinions even if you disagree. He had like 350 posts consisting of this " :lol::fp:". I dont even think i exaggerated here, just go look for yourself.
He had like 200 posts of "#webeatromatho". Man i already feel like a hater, but the fact that alot ppl complimented this mod decision in the commode speaks enough.
So, legit spam/harassment/toxic behaviour.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão

he started pushing it when he went a little Massaro :lol::lol:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

no mod can be bought

pm me

Schedule