Week 35: Sassuolo - Milan 21/07/2020 21:45 CEST

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
We need Rang & i really hope we confirm it soon.
Pioli has done am amazing job but i doubt we suddenly became attractive for good players specially with no CL.
With Rang its different & players will join us regardless of CL because Rang represent a solid roject.

I just want to point out that a single man, is by no means a clear indication that your club has a serious project going.

I hardly believe that any single entity will suffice a person to give absolute acknowledgement that your club has a serious project going.

But I do believe that the individual performances of each player, and then the team's performance as a whole which includes the coach, is a substantial factor of whether or not there's any sort of project happening.

Why? Because these individual performances and then the team performance as a whole, is basically the return on investment, for your ongoing project. These are results that are quantifiable and undebatable and therefore the best thing to trust and gain any indication from.

Ralf Rangnick coming here, from an outsider's point of view, would only be an indication of "Oh lord they're changing coaches yet again."

Unless you mean to tell me, that all of a sudden, Ralf Rangnick is going to attract big stars to Milan. And if that's what you're implying, that's still an opinion; one that's hard to quanitfy and easily debatable.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Decision to extend Pioli is worrying.

You don't fucking judge a team by their winstreak.
You judge a team by the season.
Winstreak is impressive but the season is still... meh.

King George

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Montolivo, Ambrosini, Albertini, Desailly
CAM position in 4231 is such a nice fit for Kebab. Forza!!!

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Decision to extend Pioli is worrying.

You don't fucking judge a team by their winstreak.
You judge a team by the season.
Winstreak is impressive but the season is still... meh.

I think it has more to do with the fact that they didn't wanna give Ralph that much power.

Back to the match, I am still over the moon that we won this. Does few minutes between them equalising with a pen, and then Zlatan putting them back in their place a few moments later were priceless.

FORZA MILAN!

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
The end of that game scared me so much. It's the kind of game where I'd usually expect us to concede a stupid late goal vs. 10 men.

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
Loving this team, can't wait until the fans are back in the crowd to sing their praises. Forza Milan!

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
This was one of the impressive wins against one of the most inform team in Serie A. Beautiful win. Zlatan is a monster

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
one glaring issue in this game was nobody was attacking from center when crosses were sent. ibra was on far post most of the time. there were some good crosses which could have resulted in goals.

Schedule