Week 17: Milan - Fiorentina 22/12/18 15:00 CET

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
The usual deep conversations with Leonardo as if something big is being plotted.. the purchase of another Laxalt or Castillejo perhaps.

tenor.gif

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i'm super mad at suso, samu and hakan. three of them put together in acres of space couldn't create 1 good chance today. the amount of time and space we had was mind boggling to the point i thought we would easily win by 2-3 goals. people giving shit to gattuso, bologna game he fucked up but today they had 1 shot on target and scored. how the fuck can you blame him for that. its not his fault laxalt is an idiot. players are too scared to pass the ball forward and has zero awareness of where their teammates are. just knock the fucking ball to penalty area. donna and calabria should be ashamed for letting that one go in. and finally ref fucked us a big time this game. they should have got at least 2 reds but ended up getting just 1 yellow more than us. i want our players to grow some balls and go in just as hard on other team as soon as ref fucks up like this. fuck.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Hahah can't believe you blaming Higuain for this club being shit 😂😂😂 hope he leaves this January in Chelsea. He does not deserve being among those losers expecting assists from Laxalt and team B worthy player like Calabria

*states the plug* you cant read.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i'm super mad at suso, samu and hakan. three of them put together in acres of space couldn't create 1 good chance today. the amount of time and space we had was mind boggling to the point i thought we would easily win by 2-3 goals. people giving shit to gattuso, bologna game he fucked up but today they had 1 shot on target and scored. how the fuck can you blame him for that. its not his fault laxalt is an idiot. players are too scared to pass the ball forward and has zero awareness of where their teammates are. just knock the fucking ball to penalty area. donna and calabria should be ashamed for letting that one go in. and finally ref fucked us a big time this game. they should have got at least 2 reds but ended up getting just 1 yellow more than us. i want our players to grow some balls and go in just as hard on other team as soon as ref fucks up like this. fuck.

Lol 😂 Hakan, Samu, Suso were shit today. But so was Gattuso. They were all shit.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Lets blame higiuan...a proven seria scorer for not turning absolutely no chances into goals..ur a fuk head. Sheva would have struggled in this milan. Ibra would have been fly kicking his team mates. The service higian is getting are shocking. Stop trying to blame him for our problems. Rino out.

i too would be super mad if i was higuain. how hard is it to send the ball in the penalty box? every once in a while, just send any kind of ball really. let the guy chase the ball or even fight for the scraps in the area where it matters. he isn't even getting that right now. his runs are always ignored. suso and hakan had two great opportunities to put create perfect chances but decided to shoot. ibra would seriously kill these guys. if hakan could shoot like rr did today, i wouldn't even mind. defenders are on high alert against suso so he hasn't been able to shoot at all.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Summary:

- Did we deserved to lose? No.

- Overall. we played well but Hakan and Suso always cut inside and shoot instead of trying to create for Higuain.

- Samu was awful. Milenkovic did whatever with him the whole night.

- Romagnoli? IMO, he was not his self. He looked shaky at times but even then he was good enough.

- Conti? Good to see him running but he was not needed tbh.

- Cutrone? Outside the box he is getting worse or other teams have found him out. Inside the box he can be lethal but sometimes he needs to pass instead of shooting.

- Calabria? Pretty good for 93 minutes, shit on 1 minute.

- Chiesa? Shit for 93 minutes, Great on 1 minute.

- Gattuso? I gotta say he was terrible just for having Montolivo on the bench. Team needed a midfielder badly, he had one that do not want to use and create more distractions for the team by putting him on the bench,

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
After a run I've calmed down a bit.

Because of the timing and the lack of alternatives(what would Wenger, Donadoni bring?) I no longer want to sack Gattuso. It was an absolute abomination of a game and it's largely his fault, but he fielded a midfield of Mauri and Calabria. But that doesn't change the fact that the subs actually made us WORSE. Why the fuck not let Conti get 30 minutes? He's an attacking threat. You can't do shit in 10 minutes.

I'm much more pissed at players like Suso, Castillejo and Hakan for being so utter shit and mentally frail. I've never seen anything more pathetic than Castillejo trying to win the ball from Milenkovic. He is like a girl. Hakan actually had some impact today, but as usual there's no end product.

It's hard to see positives right now. The biggest positive was seeing SMS celebrate like he was on his way out of Lazio. Those are the straws we Milan fans are left clutching at these days.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
After a run I've calmed down a bit.

Because of the timing and the lack of alternatives(what would Wenger, Donadoni bring?) I no longer want to sack Gattuso. It was an absolute abomination of a game and it's largely his fault, but he fielded a midfield of Mauri and Calabria. But that doesn't change the fact that the subs actually made us WORSE. Why the fuck not let Conti get 30 minutes? He's an attacking threat. You can't do shit in 10 minutes.

I'm much more pissed at players like Suso, Castillejo and Hakan for being so utter shit and mentally frail. I've never seen anything more pathetic than Castillejo trying to win the ball from Milenkovic. He is like a girl. Hakan actually had some impact today, but as usual there's no end product.

It's hard to see positives right now. The biggest positive was seeing SMS celebrate like he was on his way out of Lazio. Those are the straws we Milan fans are left clutching at these days.
He may be leaving but not for Milan. I mean why would he go to Milan when as of right now Lazio look like they’re gonna end above Milan.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why the fuck not let Conti get 30 minutes? He's an attacking threat. You can't do shit in 10 minutes.

lol, of all the stupid things Rino did you're mad at him for not bringing Conti on earlier?

Bringing him on at all was stupid.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
lol, of all the stupid things Rino did you're mad at him for not bringing Conti on earlier?

Bringing him on at all was stupid.

Abate brought nothing offensively, we clearly needed someone to open things up. Why would bringing our only good attacking fullback on for 30 minutes be a stupid move?

He was declared fit four games ago.

shevyshevy

Primavera
Reaction score
Can we sack Gatuso now? I am even happy we lost.. What Rubbish.. If you have the people on the pitch and they can't really play together as a team.. Please sack the coach..

We would have been chasing Second now, but what did we get? 5 straight draws and a Lost.. It's time to sack Rino and get somebody who has a clear football tactics..

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm amazed that I'm saying this, but I'm mad at Gattuso for not bringing Montolivo on when Mauri got hurt.

I'm so angry about losing today. I took time away and I am still angry.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
The more you think about the result:

giphy.gif

milancuore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Its gattusos fault for the team not having an identity, a true coach would habdle these diffiulties and at least have a game plan the fact that we have some mediocre players just exasberates the issue

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
Rino the player was a legend, but as manager? His previous records showed how 'good' he is. Should have been nothing more than a caretaker.

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Grinto has no idea how to build up scoring chances. This team has been struggling in offense for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk