Week 27: Milan vs Inter - 04/04/2018 - 18:30 CET

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
wonder what the guys from Curva sud will put as choreography sunday

a suggestion

images

A Gattuso choreography would be so cool. a funny one would be Zapata 97 choreography (like the Hateley one 2 years ago)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Anyone got this scene in ITA?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
hmm yes leonardo :D :D :D

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
piu forteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Lol... yo, wot do you think he'd be like as a coach? Im talking abt B.

Fuck the footie, I'd look forward to his pressers every week

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Well, there is a first time for everything ;)

Looking forward to this derby, both teams need the 3 points and have a lot to prove. My Inter are in a crisis and can't seem to even make simple passes anymore, but I guess form is irrelevant when it comes to the derby. The adrenaline will ensure a hard fought game full of granite. If Icardi and Miranda are fit, Inter's expected line up:

Icardi
Perisic - Brozovic - Candreva
Valero - Vecino
D'Ambrosio - Skriniar - Miranda - Cancelo
Handanovic​

With Karamoh and Rafinha to come on in the 2nd half. I guess Gattuso will start his usual?

Calhanoglu - Cutrone - Suso
Bonaventura - Biglia - Kessie
Rodriguez - Romagnoli - Bonucci - Calabria
Donnarumma​

Bluenine what’s happening in your club? How accurate is the 643m debt reported by il sole 24?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Le derby #MilanInter devrait battre un record historique de recettes dimanche. Le précédent date... d'octobre dernier avec 4.6 millions d'euros. #SerieA

They are expecting a gate record for the derby. It’s expected to exceed 4.6m that was recorded last October.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
A long queue of Milan fans this morning at Casa Milan to acquire the last remaining tickets for the derby which is expected to be sold out. There are also others who went to buy tickets for the Arsenal game in the Europa League [@DiMarzio]

DXRrCP3X4AA2mo2

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
They are expecting a gate record for the derby. It’s expected to exceed 4.6m that was recorded last October.
raised the price a lot like merda vampires. anyone got last year pricing?
eVMQUhg.jpg

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Week 27: Milan vs Inter - 04/03/2018 - 20:45 CET

Don’t know what to expect from merda... if icardi and miranda doesn’t start we will smoke them

bluenine

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Bluenine what’s happening in your club? How accurate is the 643m debt reported by il sole 24?

A large part of that debt is a loan by the owners, i.e. they have put their "investment" as a non-interest bearing loan. There is nothing worrying about it, Moratti used to do the same. The other part of the debt is the bond issue which Inter used a few months ago to restructure their debt. Inter raised 300m from this, which shows public confidence in Inter as a company and also comes with a low interest rate - just 4.9%. Here is an FT article on this if you like to read more.

As a comparison, Milan's loan with Elliot costs 11% per annum. Which means that Milan pay a bigger interest amount for 180m debt with Elliot than all Inter companies pay for their entire 600m+ debt.

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Week 27: Milan vs Inter - 04/03/2018 - 20:45 CET

I am just waiting to see in what fashion suso will get his assist/goal

giphy.gif

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
A large part of that debt is a loan by the owners, i.e. they have put their "investment" as a non-interest bearing loan. There is nothing worrying about it, Moratti used to do the same. The other part of the debt is the bond issue which Inter used a few months ago to restructure their debt. Inter raised 300m from this, which shows public confidence in Inter as a company and also comes with a low interest rate - just 4.9%. Here is an FT article on this if you like to read more.

As a comparison, Milan's loan with Elliot costs 11% per annum. Which means that Milan pay a bigger interest amount for 180m debt with Elliot than all Inter companies pay for their entire 600m+ debt.

Looks to me that both teams debt issues aren't a big deal and only played up by newspapers to sell print.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Icardi is already in Romagnolis back pocket

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Looks to me that both teams debt issues aren't a big deal and only played up by newspapers to sell print.

nahh... everything they report about Milan is 100 % true

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
raised the price a lot like merda vampires. anyone got last year pricing?

eVMQUhg.jpg

I was there in the top tier of red section. Yup, prices are higher this time. Cashing in on Rino madness

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
come on !!!

Xw7prnM_700wa_0.gif